Guest winpro07

Full Circle

Guest winpro07
:lol:

post-6551-1252476163_thumb.jpg

Edited by winpro07

wow cool.

I was very young and living in an apartment with my mom and brother on the second floor. There were many visitations during this time and I have not yet recalled what order they occurred in, but this is definitely the most interesting. My mother had just tucked me in and kissed my forehead and closed the door. I covered my face with a blanket and heard a noise. The window my mother had just shut was opening! I was terrified. I pulled the cover from my face and stared knowing that a something was about to come in. A light appeared through the window screen and one blue and one read ball of light about the sizes of a softball drifted sideways thought the window screen. They were circling one another like you imagine atoms do round and round at all angles. The balls stopped and slowed descending to just above the foot of my bed and feet. I was transfixed And unable to move or speak. All fear left when I "heard them" speaking in my mind. There was a quality like compassion and consolation and a ton of communication being given very very fast.

It was like a steaming download. Multiple lines of information downloading very fast. Their communication is telepathic like our own but without the syntax of language or mind chatter. after that i began leaving my body nightly and had extraordinary vision. I could see all the planetary body and stars with perfect clarity in the sky day and night and there were many other things in the sky. Particularly there was always another body in the sky (not the moon) during the day time. I first noticed it and exclaimed to my mother "look-it" she stared in disbelief at the object. I mention this here because in Ouspenkies book 'In Search of the Miraculous'' Gurdjeif, speaks of an extra planetary body in the sky that 'sleeping' people cannot see. In Gurjeifs book "Beelzebubs Tales to his Grandson" there is described a cataclysm where the earth was struck by a planet and two pieces that knocked loose became the moon and another body..

There was one other ability beside seeing clearly - there was a sound.

The first time it came to me in school.. It was a sound as if everything in creation was making noise and all of it put together was this ultra deep reverberating tone that vibrated

everything in creation. I was sitting in one of those little red plastic chairs and the sound entered my feet from the earth and my feet dissolved. This happened many time over a period of several years and increased in intensity and degree with each occurrence. Every time it came My body would sublimate a little more than the last (from the feet up

I had just lay down on the bed. The lights were off but the room was still very visible from lights outside the window. The sound always appeared in the same manner from some indistinguishable distance closing in till it reached the walls which would vibrate from it. The intensity of the vibration paralyzed me with my arms at my sides and my body feeling as heavy as the world would sink into the mattress. My breath always stopped when the sound reached my feet -this never felt uncomfortable. There was a great feeling of relief in not breathing. As the vibration reached my feet they would sublimate as all the cells turned inwards into nothing and disappear traveling up my body the sound dissolved everything. When it reached my solar plexus i went into a panic as if i might die and then when the dissolving reached my heart i felt perfect compassion and love for all. When my head dissolved and consciousness with it "I" was propelled a very great distance and reawakened in a new kind of body flying around the Sun!

a few months later I was standing in a laundry-mat with my mother who was speaking with her friends. At that time the sound was always near and in me. I was hearing it constantly. Bored from waiting and leaning against a drying that was running the vibration of the dryer was so similar to the sound in my head that it started again with very great intensity. My whole body shook and went numb and I was unable to move. all the cells vibrated to a very high frequency and I began to disappear.

This was the moment where i learned what focus is. It was too much for a young boy to be turning inside out into nothing in a laundry-mat at noon.

I stopped the event and the ability disappeared for a very long time.

I recall the first trip out becoming fearful with the realization that I had left my body very far behind and shot back super fast. the fearfulness prevented regaining consciousness in this world. I came to in a full back bridge with fingers and toes fully extended straight and light as a feather on a very soft spring mattress. The tips of my toes and fingers made no indentation. Excitement came with the realization that I was floating and all fear left me and collapsed to the bed. I slept extremely well that night.

My coworker was a street fighter and former gang member in a very bad city. He had been beaten daily as a child and then became a fighter. I believe this lent him his remarkable presence that allowed the following to happen. I worked a night shift and was in meditation two or three days. He made inquiry about some artwork that came from a meditation and we landed on the topic of telekinesis. He said that moving things with his mind had always seemed a real possibility for him self and I suggested we try. After five hours he succeeded and I got a really big reason to meditate. I had a three day weekend and my room mate was gone. With three whole days i aught to be able to move something, right? I had some reptiles for pets at that time and one of my lizards managed to burn himself on a heat light in his cage. I felt terrible about it and set out to heal him. I am thinking now that happened just to give me the full heart to keep going for three days and to get through that first night of unintended experience. The best healer I had seen back then was a Mormon and he said that he started healing using the tips of his fingers for a few years and then his palms became much more powerful than his fingers,then his fingers became like lasers. I placed the lizard on the floor and started projecting a beam from my right index finger from about five feet above and lowering my hands slowly as the beam intensified the lizards body would shake and straighten out. I did this for about three hours experimenting with all fingers and noticed that each had a distinct quality and color like the elements. The lizards eyes were beaming. My palms and forearms became very hot and magnetized. I kept reminding my self to try at telekinetic ability, but the healing thing was too fun. Several more hours passed and the lizard looked very blissful but cooked so i decided to use all the extra energy on my self. I started with each toe on my feet and projected a beam from each finger from each each hand and then to each joint of the body in the same manner -this took a long time. after finishing both feet I used the energy of the palms to radiate the fine web of nerves that cover all the bones of the body (what ever they are called) I could see very clearly into the body at this point. When I got to my hands the power projecting of the palms intensified and my body began to vibrate and there was a gold light. I finished this unplanned practice by pushing the energy first from the back of the head, then from the sides and top. Finishing at the eyes was difficult as body consciousness was already slipping and my arms weren't quite arms anymore. With the second pass into the eyes my head filled with golden light and body consciousness dissipated for a few seconds -this was really fun. The third pass ended worldly existence. As in other stats of altered consciousness "I" became a point of perception along a vertical blue line of light and the physical body had transmuted into a series of several large spheres one atop the other and intersected by smaller and fined spheres within and centered on the center blue line of light.All of these spheres comprised a much larger bubble of what appeared as liquid lightening or plasma. The larger spheres was intersected by many filament coming from every direction and the whole world appeared made of this plasma energy.

Just as in the dissolving experience "I" became fearful of being unable to return to the regular world and shifted in a backwards sense into the familiar physical form.

On returning the reality that I had almost permanently completely crossed over became very clear. I was lucky to have been there and lucky to be back. I really loved this world and knew ever after that this world is the very best place to be. I walked into the kitchen and stared at the beautiful sunlight. My girlfriend had just woke up and I was in two worlds. I asked her to hold her arm out and she screamed as a beam of purple light from my finger shot through her arm -the state I was in she could see it too. I took a piece of paper and placed it on the kitchen table and shot another beam and the paper popped of the table! The next three days was all telekinetic stuff and healing others. I was able to move many objects.

Everyday after that for two year my body would usually in the afternoon start to vibrate. It's like all the the cells reaching a collective high frequency and each time it occurred would vibrate a little higher than the last.

I brought my girlfriend with me to the Berkley Psychic Institute. She is from a county that has always been overrun with spiritualist, so the people are healthy cynics when it comes to psychic experience. We had a relationship reading and were separated in two rooms and being read simultaneously by two groups of clairvoyants. About half way through my reading I fell sideways out of my body into a void space. It was very fun and relieving to be in the middle of nothing and no time. When I came back the readers were talking saying that it was going to be difficult to keep me in my body and said "welcome back" I had a rush of affinity for being able to leave body and rose this time in a postulate form above my head and became curious about my friend in the next room drifted thought the wall to see her. All her chakra lite up very bright and she copied me rising up from here body as a swirling bright orange mandala like the sun and passed me into the room I had left. Seeing her body empty i decided to see through her eyes and descended in. I was literally looking out from here eyes and noticed the woman controlling the reading and listened to her telling me that it was time for me to go back to my own reading "enough fun and games" she said. My girlfriend and I shared our collective experience later in conversation -it all matched up. My first trip to the psychic institute in Concord California I went to the wrong door, hehe. lady opened as I was knocking and I 'saw' all her chakra light up from bottom to top like lights on tree very bright and a thousand translucent cords projected from here center channels and plugged into mine. I looked down seeing right through my body and watched all my chakra light up very bright. I turned to look behind. The world had stopped moving and turned hollow grey. There were beings of every description appearing in the sky and earth. the lady at the door said "may i help you" I said "yes, I'm here for the beginning meditation class" it got much more interesting from that time on....

Full Circle,

About a month back I went to see my grandmother who was dying. I sat for thirty minutes to communicate with her to be ready for leaving. I wanted to show her the gate and how to get back. I was very careful not to take on any emotion or to lose life force. the next day I returned and as was leaving placed my hand on her head - I was not careful this time. here life force was of course very low and I have lost much before by helping others who were ill - this time was no exception. About a year ago I had began to have a problem with being in proximity to others. Especially with physical contact I would take on the lower emotions of others and get to live out a portion of their karma as my own suffering. Always the next I would see them they would state how much better their life was and how full of energy they had been. Kunlun events were especially awful for me with everyone getting rid of and exchanging in balance all their lower emotion. I can very clearly see how and why the cauldron should boil. This is how we grow beyond the limits of the gods influence -by excepting the suffering of our own heart and of our human families as our own -this is peace

Looking at all the people in this coffee shop I am seeing their suffering, but not feeling it. Some lessons are hard to come by, but the rewards are great. I put my hand on her head and said goodbye. I immediately fell ill and suffered awful pain all night till she died at 3 am. The pain filled my whole body and started in my spine just as hers. My body was completely drained and my health deteriorated till a few days later when i checked into the emergency and was was diagnosed with acute appendicitis. They operated half hour later...what a trip. When i came too i was in a recovery room staring at a poster of palms trees on a wall in front of me. Years ago after first first introduction to the Berkeley psychic institute I had a vision exactly same as my moment in the operating room including the nurses standing round . It was one of those visions where you go from driving in a car to a totally different place and back again in no time though 5 minutes feels to pass. I shared that vision with someone (back then) who would remember. I asked her to recall just a while ago and she confirmed what i had said over 20 years ago. I said that it meant something bad would befall me and would be a trauma that brings me back full circle to who i was back then very bright-aware (awake) and about to go to sleep. I knew it was coming and that memories had to be formed. A week ago was driving past that hospital and got into resistance to the place (never liked doctors) and fell into a day dream about having my appendix out. The memory was sparked by the thought of my brother having his appendix out at the same hospital that same day of the vision. I hadn't gone to see him back then. Sleep no longer seems possible. and suffering never was essential..I just picked up some family program, though those program are what allow connection to the larger accidental dream of humanity i no longer prefer the dream..... Alternately, years ago I was lifting and herniated my belly button. It was unsightly after that. I had never considered fixing it till two weeks back while writing at this same coffeee shop (hmm) and had another dreaming about getting it fixed. I have no health coverage so cosmetic surgery seemed out but still in the dream i put forth subtle intent and saw the manifestation just the same. The first thing the surgeon said when he came to advise me was " I am aware of your hernia and will fix it for you..

two birds navel gazing caught up by one stone.

they said I had a stone stuck in my appendix Ha ha

He he ..intent within unconsciousness.

I'm at that same coffee shop right now, where are you?

The high frequency vibration is back in a big way and occurring daily. What is next?

Take Care!

Take care!

very interesting story, thank you for sharing.

There sure are allot of parts in that story worth disusing,

but the events whit the researchers makes me think that they know more then what they will say publicly.

When ever they show some researcher on TV they are in now way capable of telling if someone is having any kind of experience or shift in consciousness

Seams like the people doing the experiments where relay extraordinary.

Tung.

Edited by Tung

Yes, my curiosity is piqued as well at the researchers bit.

Winpro, do you have any more experiences to share about the research institute? I mean if you are able to leave your body, go to other rooms, and have verifiable conversations with other people, I mean, surely you could do that same thing with, say, a deck of Zener cards?

winpro07 - What is BPI?

I seem to be reading a lot about this higher state of seeing stars in daylight (or something similar), lately...I think drewhempel also mentioned Chunyi Lin & Wang Liping having done this too...although I can't find that post..
Ok, here's one account of Chunyi Lin:
I saw the Chinese government documentary called "Yan Xin Superman" showcasing his mass healings lasting 7 hours (no bathroom breaks) and treating thousands of people at a time. Chunyi Lin said at first it felt like "ants crawling all over his body" and he was really itchy. But he knew to just keep focusing on Yan Xin. Then he was rolling around on the ground and his body went completely hot and completely cold -- only his heart was unaffected. Then his third eye fully opened up and he saw stars in the day time, as it is said in Buddhism. After that the level of samadhi is indescribable and Chunyi Lin was 80% healed of a serious knee injury which otherwise would have required dangerous surgery. Later Chunyi Lin continued his direct training with the qigong master OF Yan Xin.
Still haven't found the original quote where he said both Chunyi Lin & Wang Liping saw this, though... Sure sounds like a pretty consistent, high-level sign, though!

You remember what post you said that in, Drew? :D

Edited by vortex

Okay, I know this is now an old thread - BUT I'm hoping, Winpro07, that you're still interested in discussing the story you've told here. A fascinating one, to say the least.

About the healing dimensions - and I'm being a bit narrow, I guess, and thinking about physical healing:

What happened with your initial healing experiments? The injured lizard was "cooked" (presumably with healing energy? or just from his earler injury??). Besides being blissed-out, did he physically improve at all?

How about your own body with the healing beams? did you find improvement in things you felt/knew needed to be healed?

And, during the time you've described, did the healing beams that you were able to direct have noticeable positive outcomes with respect to other people's ailments? What about your development as a healer since the stories shared in your post?

Thanks.

Edited by Tanemon

Reflecting

I was very young and living in an apartment with my mom and brother on the second floor. There were many visitations during this time and I have not yet recalled what order they occurred in, but this is definitely the most interesting. My mother had just tucked me in and kissed my forehead and closed the door. I covered my face with a blanket and heard a noise. The window my mother had just shut was opening! I was terrified. I pulled the cover from my face and stared knowing that a something was about to come in. A light appeared through the window screen and one blue and one read ball of light about the sizes of a softball drifted sideways thought the window screen. They were circling one another like you imagine atoms do round and round at all angles. The balls stopped and slowed descending to just above the foot of my bed and feet. I was transfixed And unable to move or speak. All fear left when I "heard them" speaking in my mind. There was a quality like compassion and consolation and a ton of communication being given very very fast.

It was like a steaming download. Multiple lines of information downloading very fast. Their communication is telepathic like our own but without the syntax of language or mind chatter. after that i began leaving my body nightly and had extraordinary vision. I could see all the planetary body and stars with perfect clarity in the sky day and night and there were many other things in the sky. Particularly there was always another body in the sky (not the moon) during the day time. I first noticed it and exclaimed to my mother "look-it" she stared in disbelief at the object. I mention this here because in Ouspenkies book 'In Search of the Miraculous'' Gurdjeif, speaks of an extra planetary body in the sky that 'sleeping' people cannot see. In Gurjeifs book "Beelzebubs Tales to his Grandson" there is described a cataclysm where the earth was struck by a planet and two pieces that knocked loose became the moon and another body..

There was one other ability beside seeing clearly - there was a sound.

The first time it came to me in school.. It was a sound as if everything in creation was making noise and all of it put together was this ultra deep reverberating tone that vibrated

everything in creation. I was sitting in one of those little red plastic chairs and the sound entered my feet from the earth and my feet dissolved. This happened many time over a period of several years and increased in intensity and degree with each occurrence. Every time it came My body would sublimate a little more than the last (from the feet up

I had just lay down on the bed. The lights were off but the room was still very visible from lights outside the window. The sound always appeared in the same manner from some indistinguishable distance closing in till it reached the walls which would vibrate from it. The intensity of the vibration paralyzed me with my arms at my sides and my body feeling as heavy as the world would sink into the mattress. My breath always stopped when the sound reached my feet -this never felt uncomfortable. There was a great feeling of relief in not breathing. As the vibration reached my feet they would sublimate as all the cells turned inwards into nothing and disappear traveling up my body the sound dissolved everything. When it reached my solar plexus i went into a panic as if i might die and then when the dissolving reached my heart i felt perfect compassion and love for all. When my head dissolved and consciousness with it "I" was propelled a very great distance and reawakened in a new kind of body flying around the Sun!

a few months later I was standing in a laundry-mat with my mother who was speaking with her friends. At that time the sound was always near and in me. I was hearing it constantly. Bored from waiting and leaning against a drying that was running the vibration of the dryer was so similar to the sound in my head that it started again with very great intensity. My whole body shook and went numb and I was unable to move. all the cells vibrated to a very high frequency and I began to disappear.

This was the moment where i learned what focus is. It was too much for a young boy to be turning inside out into nothing in a laundry-mat at noon.

I stopped the event and the ability disappeared for a very long time.

I recall the first trip out becoming fearful with the realization that I had left my body very far behind and shot back super fast. the fearfulness prevented regaining consciousness in this world. I came to in a full back bridge with fingers and toes fully extended straight and light as a feather on a very soft spring mattress. The tips of my toes and fingers made no indentation. Excitement came with the realization that I was floating and all fear left me and collapsed to the bed. I slept extremely well that night.

My coworker was a street fighter and former gang member in a very bad city. He had been beaten daily as a child and then became a fighter. I believe this lent him his remarkable presence that allowed the following to happen. I worked a night shift and was in meditation two or three days. He made inquiry about some artwork that came from a meditation and we landed on the topic of telekinesis. He said that moving things with his mind had always seemed a real possibility for him self and I suggested we try. After five hours he succeeded and I got a really big reason to meditate. I had a three day weekend and my room mate was gone. With three whole days i aught to be able to move something, right? I had some reptiles for pets at that time and one of my lizards managed to burn himself on a heat light in his cage. I felt terrible about it and set out to heal him. I am thinking now that happened just to give me the full heart to keep going for three days and to get through that first night of unintended experience. The best healer I had seen back then was a Mormon and he said that he started healing using the tips of his fingers for a few years and then his palms became much more powerful than his fingers,then his fingers became like lasers. I placed the lizard on the floor and started projecting a beam from my right index finger from about five feet above and lowering my hands slowly as the beam intensified the lizards body would shake and straighten out. I did this for about three hours experimenting with all fingers and noticed that each had a distinct quality and color like the elements. The lizards eyes were beaming. My palms and forearms became very hot and magnetized. I kept reminding my self to try at telekinetic ability, but the healing thing was too fun. Several more hours passed and the lizard looked very blissful but cooked so i decided to use all the extra energy on my self. I started with each toe on my feet and projected a beam from each finger from each each hand and then to each joint of the body in the same manner -this took a long time. after finishing both feet I used the energy of the palms to radiate the fine web of nerves that cover all the bones of the body (what ever they are called) I could see very clearly into the body at this point. When I got to my hands the power projecting of the palms intensified and my body began to vibrate and there was a gold light. I finished this unplanned practice by pushing the energy first from the back of the head, then from the sides and top. Finishing at the eyes was difficult as body consciousness was already slipping and my arms weren't quite arms anymore. With the second pass into the eyes my head filled with golden light and body consciousness dissipated for a few seconds -this was really fun. The third pass ended worldly existence. As in other stats of altered consciousness "I" became a point of perception along a vertical blue line of light and the physical body had transmuted into a series of several large spheres one atop the other and intersected by smaller and fined spheres within and centered on the center blue line of light.All of these spheres comprised a much larger bubble of what appeared as liquid lightening or plasma. The larger spheres was intersected by many filament coming from every direction and the whole world appeared made of this plasma energy.

Just as in the dissolving experience "I" became fearful of being unable to return to the regular world and shifted in a backwards sense into the familiar physical form.

On returning the reality that I had almost permanently completely crossed over became very clear. I was lucky to have been there and lucky to be back. I really loved this world and knew ever after that this world is the very best place to be. I walked into the kitchen and stared at the beautiful sunlight. My girlfriend had just woke up and I was in two worlds. I asked her to hold her arm out and she screamed as a beam of purple light from my finger shot through her arm -the state I was in she could see it too. I took a piece of paper and placed it on the kitchen table and shot another beam and the paper popped of the table! The next three days was all telekinetic stuff and healing others. I was able to move many objects.

Everyday after that for two year my body would usually in the afternoon start to vibrate. It's like all the the cells reaching a collective high frequency and each time it occurred would vibrate a little higher than the last.

I brought my girlfriend with me to the Berkley Psychic Institute. She is from a county that has always been overrun with spiritualist, so the people are healthy cynics when it comes to psychic experience. We had a relationship reading and were separated in two rooms and being read simultaneously by two groups of clairvoyants. About half way through my reading I fell sideways out of my body into a void space. It was very fun and relieving to be in the middle of nothing and no time. When I came back the readers were talking saying that it was going to be difficult to keep me in my body and said "welcome back" I had a rush of affinity for being able to leave body and rose this time in a postulate form above my head and became curious about my friend in the next room drifted thought the wall to see her. All her chakra lite up very bright and she copied me rising up from here body as a swirling bright orange mandala like the sun and passed me into the room I had left. Seeing her body empty i decided to see through her eyes and descended in. I was literally looking out from here eyes and noticed the woman controlling the reading and listened to her telling me that it was time for me to go back to my own reading "enough fun and games" she said. My girlfriend and I shared our collective experience later in conversation -it all matched up. My first trip to the psychic institute in Concord California I went to the wrong door, hehe. lady opened as I was knocking and I 'saw' all her chakra light up from bottom to top like lights on tree very bright and a thousand translucent cords projected from here center channels and plugged into mine. I looked down seeing right through my body and watched all my chakra light up very bright. I turned to look behind. The world had stopped moving and turned hollow grey. There were beings of every description appearing in the sky and earth. the lady at the door said "may i help you" I said "yes, I'm here for the beginning meditation class" it got much more interesting from that time on....

Full Circle,

About a month back I went to see my grandmother who was dying. I sat for thirty minutes to communicate with her to be ready for leaving. I wanted to show her the gate and how to get back. I was very careful not to take on any emotion or to lose life force. the next day I returned and as was leaving placed my hand on her head - I was not careful this time. here life force was of course very low and I have lost much before by helping others who were ill - this time was no exception. About a year ago I had began to have a problem with being in proximity to others. Especially with physical contact I would take on the lower emotions of others and get to live out a portion of their karma as my own suffering. Always the next I would see them they would state how much better their life was and how full of energy they had been. Kunlun events were especially awful for me with everyone getting rid of and exchanging in balance all their lower emotion. I can very clearly see how and why the cauldron should boil. This is how we grow beyond the limits of the gods influence -by excepting the suffering of our own heart and of our human families as our own -this is peace

Looking at all the people in this coffee shop I am seeing their suffering, but not feeling it. Some lessons are hard to come by, but the rewards are great. I put my hand on her head and said goodbye. I immediately fell ill and suffered awful pain all night till she died at 3 am. The pain filled my whole body and started in my spine just as hers. My body was completely drained and my health deteriorated till a few days later when i checked into the emergency and was was diagnosed with acute appendicitis. They operated half hour later...what a trip. When i came too i was in a recovery room staring at a poster of palms trees on a wall in front of me. Years ago after first first introduction to the Berkeley psychic institute I had a vision exactly same as my moment in the operating room including the nurses standing round . It was one of those visions where you go from driving in a car to a totally different place and back again in no time though 5 minutes feels to pass. I shared that vision with someone (back then) who would remember. I asked her to recall just a while ago and she confirmed what i had said over 20 years ago. I said that it meant something bad would befall me and would be a trauma that brings me back full circle to who i was back then very bright-aware (awake) and about to go to sleep. I knew it was coming and that memories had to be formed. A week ago was driving past that hospital and got into resistance to the place (never liked doctors) and fell into a day dream about having my appendix out. The memory was sparked by the thought of my brother having his appendix out at the same hospital that same day of the vision. I hadn't gone to see him back then. Sleep no longer seems possible. and suffering never was essential..I just picked up some family program, though those program are what allow connection to the larger accidental dream of humanity i no longer prefer the dream..... Alternately, years ago I was lifting and herniated my belly button. It was unsightly after that. I had never considered fixing it till two weeks back while writing at this same coffeee shop (hmm) and had another dreaming about getting it fixed. I have no health coverage so cosmetic surgery seemed out but still in the dream i put forth subtle intent and saw the manifestation just the same. The first thing the surgeon said when he came to advise me was " I am aware of your hernia and will fix it for you..

two birds navel gazing caught up by one stone.

they said I had a stone stuck in my appendix Ha ha

He he ..intent within unconsciousness.

I'm at that same coffee shop right now, where are you?

The high frequency vibration is back in a big way and occurring daily. What is next?

Take Care!

Take care!

Considering where your path has gone in light of your experiences, even though you have looped back, which is inevitable, it is with a richer and broader vision than when you took your first step, where it is now and where it can go in the sense of a bit larger or longer term pilgramage or life passage. A lot of people go into the wilderness and never return, i am enjoying reading about your adventures.

Edited by Spectrum

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

:rolleyes: Okay. Cryptic... but you're here. :)

Again, I'll ask a few things... About the healing dimensions - and I'm being a bit narrow, I guess, and thinking about physical healing:

What happened with your initial healing experiments? The injured lizard was "cooked" (presumably with healing energy? or just from his earler injury??). So, I mean, besides being blissed-out, did he physically improve at all?

How about your own body with the healing beams? did you find improvement in things you felt/knew needed to be healed?

And, during the time you've described in your first post on this thread, did the healing beams that you were able to direct have noticeable positive outcomes with respect to other people's ailments? What about your development as a healer since the stories shared in your post?

Thanks.

Guest winpro07
:lol: Edited by winpro07

there was no intent to heal. It started as an attempt at telekinetic ability and ended with that result

healing is very simple. We like to assume that miracles require a ton of energy, and great will and endless knowledge etc. they do not. The physical body is not physical, the mind is. The mind is not yours or mine. It is a program that come from outside the self, that lies to you and makes you believe you are something you are not. Not understanding the true nature of this is the same as existing within the mind.

The morning after the event I turned grey and nearly died (detox) By the afternoon life force returned and was very much increased. After that other abilities began to show. I could see through walls and telepathy was super enhanced.

I was working on my grandfather again today, just for fun and he started seeing colors again and the got flashes of my face etc. His vision has been gone for many years. I only felt love and intended. There is always an appearance of energy. I could see his mid brain light up and the Ganges went all white light then rainbow sparkles. When his optic nerves started to light up he saw colors inside his head, then he saw my face. I intentionally started laughing a very full laugh and more of his pain came out, then he smiled a huge smile. My mother was watching all of this and being a naturally self conscious person became doubting and her uncomfortableness caught into him and he checked his laughter, so I laughed very deep and she laughed, then he teary-eyed laughed out load. This went on and i was able to talk him by process back into the cave of Brahma and he saw the tigle. I asked him to spin one of them and he obliged. I asked him what happened and he said after spinning one of them the others did the same. He then began having spontaneous insights into the nature of experience and we had a strong communication on what perception is within human experience. He found the akashic records

the water of life or brain fluid flowing through the third ventricle and spine readily amplifies all frequencies. As the body gets older usually the brain make less water and everything shrink and the Ganges becomes narrow. The pineal is where heal starts as the pineal heals extremely fast, sometime in minutes even after many years of spiritual sleep and ill health -there are many factors.

The pineal provides the energy the brain uses to make the water of life ('many waters' in the bible)

There is a relationship between the brain, pineal, adrenals, and kidneys. They all together will produce an amazing amount of energy form a single spark. They are a machine that super amplify all frequency in creation and the amplification is exponential once begun. Healing is to free the self from the ego (resistance) so the power of the heart will rise constantly upwards. This is the fuel of the little alchemy

All the sensory input of the body is delivered to the mid brain or pineal as neural signal

and converges on that point as a single charge or impression that is emitted by the pineal as a magnetic wave delivered to the other endocrine glands or chakras. This is the mode of communication of endocrine until the neuron of the chakra reach their highest spin rate and radiate light as color then the mode of communication of the being body become color. The pineal glands radiations when strongest vibrate the micro crystals or tigle of the inner ear and colors perceived by the eyes delivered from the optic nerve to the pineal are perceived by the ears as sound that is in turn when those tigle are fully formed sent back to the pineal who perceives the sound of light as god.

It's a process of magnetization. The pineal exists in a channel called the third ventricle or in the vedic scripture "Ganges" the elements of the water of life or ionized particles (minerals) as the flow over the pineal / the river Ganges receive the magnetic pulses of the pineal increasing their spin rate. When they reach their maximum spin rate resistance pulls them together into lattice structure and crystals form. These crystals if the practitioner continues without hindrance grow larger and larger....

When they reach their maximum spin rate resistance pulls them together into lattice structure and crystals form. These crystals if the practitioner continues without hindrance grow larger and larger....

Word of mouth around many communities of practitioners on internal crystal formations. Kinda raises ones eyebrows at the thought of "diamond body"

Guest winpro07
:lol: Edited by winpro07

Undine... huh... these spirits i've only hread referenced in video game mythology...

Tales of Phantasia featured Undine of water, Gnome of earth, Ifrit of fire, Sylphs of the wind, "Maxwell" the master of the four elements, Luna of of the moon, Aska of light, Shade of shadow (D'uh! :lol:), Origin of creation, and a few others that i cant conjure to mind.

Other than the gaming reference, i have no clue who these are or where they reign.