Sign in to follow this  
DalTheJigsaw123

Moving As Water By Leon Basin

Well, yeah, without water there would be no life on this planet. That's a given. I suppose that the ancients understood this as well and this is why water is such an important symbol in Taoism.

Yeah, I acknowledge the importance of water and I suppose that this has something to do with the fact that I keep a fish pond outside.

Yes, we are told to be like water. Sometimes we rest, other times we flow gently through the environment and still other times we are like the raging storm waves. When water is ready to move there is nothing that can stop it.

And now, doing all this talking about water I have to go pee.

Happy trails!

Well, yeah, without water there would be no life on this planet. That's a given. I suppose that the ancients understood this as well and this is why water is such an important symbol in Taoism.

Yeah, I acknowledge the importance of water and I suppose that this has something to do with the fact that I keep a fish pond outside.

Yes, we are told to be like water. Sometimes we rest, other times we flow gently through the environment and still other times we are like the raging storm waves. When water is ready to move there is nothing that can stop it.

And now, doing all this talking about water I have to go pee.

Happy trails!

Very true! Thanks for your input:)

Sign in to follow this