Sign in to follow this  
Encephalon

The Little Orbit Does the Trick.

This was probably the best move I made in the last few weeks. Working on the little orbit exclusively has left me feeling much better, less blocked (especially between the shoulderblades). I can definitely see how people can do a lot of physical and emotional damage to themselves without knowing it.

Little orbit is great, especially with kegel pulsations. Reverse direction works best for me for the majority of my practice, but you can always muscle test to see which is more beneficial to you (it's not always the same for all men/women).

Little orbit is great, especially with kegel pulsations. Reverse direction works best for me for the majority of my practice, but you can always muscle test to see which is more beneficial to you (it's not always the same for all men/women).

Yes :) Small orbit can be very helpful :) Agreed - it is not always the same for all people...

it's only been two days since my original post, and the turbine-like effect has already improved.

I stuck to the original nei kung technique as taught by Master Chu in NY for two years solid, and that was an extraordinary jump start. It begins with Embrace Tree followed by a series of nine movements. A local Chinese physician/TCM told me to stop this immediately and place my hands on my dan tien instead. This advice I promptly ignored and continued with Embrace Tree. And as a result, my microcosmic orbit came in fits and starts. Now, in regular Horse stance, with hands on dan tien, deep breathing and a focus on the Little Orbit, the amount of heat in my dan tien went up dramatically. Last night was the most powerful experience I've had to date; a deep gold, glowing, HOT tennis-ball size chi ball circulating over the course of one inhale and exhale. It was listing to the right and I was able to center the chi ball using the mind.

Given my own individual circumstances, blockages, injuries, I am not surprised that I incurred some negative side effects. But it appears that I really haven't lost any serious time. Part of the peril of undertaking energy training without expert guidance, I guess.

Sign in to follow this