sean

Want to be a moderator of The Tao Bums?

Here's to many more years of TTB being a supportive environment for some of the weirdest discussions on the Internet. :)

Rotflmao that quote is a keeper :D

Hello all :)

I think here is the best place to keep everyone up to date. You may remember Sean announcing our little mod squad a few months back.

Trunk, Stigweard, VCraigP, SereneBlue, Mal

Well not only do we have a spiffy new board but we also have a new arrival to the family.

Taomeow - wisdom and all round purrfection

So from Sean and the mod squad we say thank you and three cheers for Taomeow.

Hurray, Hurray, Hurray

biggrin.gif Congrats to the Tao's Meow! prrrrrr.....

Personally, I would have just turned the whole thing over to Drew, but ah well....

I think thats great. Taomeow rounds out the mod squad nicely. She brings to it an expertise in Magic & esoterica where so often some of the nastiest discussion lie.

Michael

Hello all :)

I think here is the best place to keep everyone up to date. You may remember Sean announcing our little mod squad a few months back.

Trunk, Stigweard, VCraigP, SereneBlue, Mal

Well not only do we have a spiffy new board but we also have a new arrival to the family.

Taomeow - wisdom and all round purrfection

Hurray, Hurray, Hurray

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

I think thats great. Taomeow rounds out the mod squad nicely. She brings to it an expertise in Magic & esoterica where so often some of the nastiest discussion lie.

Michael

Totally, I am not a world renowned Psychic/Mystic/Nurse/Healer/Teacher ala Shaktimama but trying to look at Taomeow's energy shows me a slender, long golden dragon. Never seen that before with anyone. She does seem to be one helluva lady. If you dont mind, Taomeow, you may perhaps share why I see this golden dragon in you? :)

It's not really any of my business, but I am a little curious at to why you guys never do a vote? There is a poll function, and if you came up with a shortlist I'm sure people would put in their votes. Bearing in mind it would be a shortlist you have decided, ie. people that fit the criteria you require, then others would decide who in their opinion they felt was most suitable.

Personally I would have voted for Marblehead, I'm not sure he'd accept it mind you, kind of goes against his philosophy. But he does have a ritual every morning, as far as I can make out, of posting short and concise posts up and down the forum...everyday...consistently. I actually thought he was a MOD when I first came here, sometimes I still do!

I can see the need for a female MOD though, as it is a bit one sided.

Anyway, just thinking out loud.

Thanks for the warm welcome, friends! :) Like the rest of the mod team, I'll try to do my best.

Senseikarma, I'm intrigued! Maybe you "saw" with your Hun, which is "consciousness of potentials"? :rolleyes::)

Once again I get to announce a new addition to out team of moderators

That glowing green ball of feminine energy - Cat

So from Sean and the mod squad we say thank you for accepting the challenge, three cheers to Cat :)

Cat_in_Window_by_RiRiWillow.png

(we seem to have a feline theme happening :lol:)

OK, at least I didn't get banned for using the words "cheerleader" and "cat" together in the same sentence. I hope the moderation remains reasonable and doesn't verge over into over-moderation or oversensitivity like the "cheerleader" incident, which was b.s. I.M.H.O.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Once again I get to announce a new addition to our team of moderators, who also fits into our feline theme!

Our favourite cat on a leash.....

Apech

yay-oladios.jpg