Sign in to follow this  
wankbadger

subvert

It seems weird to me. That posts directing people to another board should have been deleted. But it was kinda rude to have put them in the first place, i reckon.

I am surprised that so many people have genuinely convinced themselves that Messieurs Chia and Winn have NOTHING, but NOTHING to offer.

I am surprised also that so many people are convinced that Bodri is right and that's all there is to it. Merit is all and taoism is pants.

Remember, his teacher is a Ch'an master, with some claim to very high attainment. But that's all.

Taoism and buddhism are still paths.

Didn't Pietro quote something nice a few weeks back while listing his favorite books, about how it is far harder to escape from a rigid belief system than whatever else it was?

Convictions cause convicts. Free your minds, guys.

Basically I'm just pissed that I have to look at two boards now.

NO, IT WAS FUKIN RUDE JAMES MCCONNELL'S DELETIN POSTS O PEOPLE WHO HAD BEEN ON DA BOARD FOR 7 YEARS IN DA FIRST PLACE!

THEN LOOK , I STILL CONSIDER M.CHIA ONE O MY TEACHERS, WHILE I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT *BODRI* NOR DO I CARE AT THIS TIME.

IN CONCLUSION, I DONT KNOW WHY YA BE HERE, BUT IN ANY CASE, THIS IS DA TAO LAND O DA TAO FREE, SO WELCOME!!!

RJ

PS WHY DONT YA USE YER OLD SCREEN NAME SO WE CAN RELATE BETTER???

They'll evolve differently. It'll be fun! Maybe we can score some fembots on HT now that RJ is off that one... Bodri's material on practices are very complementary to Chia and Winn's stuff and I don't think there are too many big deal distinctions in terms of actual practices.

It's an interesting thought experiment to take 1000 most enlightened masters on this planet and interview them. I think we'd find lots of similarities in terms of physiological attainments/compassion/joy but el nada agreement in terms of saviours/afterlives/Gods/immortality/hell realms/etc. To me, this signals that metaphysical beliefs are not as important. Cultivate as much grooviness as you can and then deal with whatever saviour shows up in the bardo.

-Yoda

Sign in to follow this