Vajrasattva

Global Full Moon Shaktipat sept 3rd 11pm est

Cool, last time was awesome, but I am having a healing session with Jim Nance two hours before so I should probably skip it this time. I am guessing there could be some unwanted mixing of energies or maybe an overload if I do both on the same day.

How do you get in on these calls? I guess I'll leave my skype open and make sure I'm here around 11. (I'm on EST)

How do you get in on these calls? I guess I'll leave my skype open and make sure I'm here around 11. (I'm on EST)

it is not a call but a group public chat.

it is not a call but a group public chat.

Thanks Santi!

Tao told me how to "tune" in, but I wasn't sure if you were gonna be on skype at the same time.

Is there a way to add myself to this public chat so I don't miss it? I tried clicking on the link but it says to open it with Skype. I already have Skype open but am unsure what the name of the group is.

o.k. current version of skype will not do public chats. you can google "download old version of skype" I went here

http://filehippo.com/download_skype/4911/

looks like it will work.

But Tao in his KAP one review taught us how to connect for shaktipat so don't need the chat, just meditate at the right time. If your teacher knows you will be there they can think of you i.e plug you in. It's a public meditation so you can also just plug yourself into it.

I'm allowed to post my notes BUT I'm not a teacher, all stuffups are mine and hopefully Santi will read this and correct me :)

Connect by Resonance for Shaktipat.

Run your secret smile.

MOST important ask your higher self if this is ok to do. Sometimes it's not a good time for Shaktipat so listen to your higher self it knows best. Higher self is above your crown. Should feel good if it's ok to proceed, might hear a little voice saying "yes" or "ok" etc.

Think of your teacher, say their name a few times, think of their voice, look at a photo, basically connect to them. Santiago Dobles and Tao Semko will be there. Tao said it is often good for men to connect with Susan Carlson as she has VERY strong Yin energy and that can feel different. If you have friends on the chat you may want to connect with them. It's usually a really nice group circle feeling.

Superimpose your body image over their body.

Ask higher self to bring energy down from above, could do that with the moon energy. Apparently shaktipat is an earth energy so you might like to bring that up from below your feet.

Important points.

Take once give back twice. Give your energy also, share with others in the meditation (share don't force it on them) Give to 4 Noble Guests, Hungry ghosts, hungry people, i.e. those in need.

Intend to receive energy from higher self i.e. the universe not physically from your teacher. You don't want to "suck" peoples physical energy. Also many people have safeguards in place to prevent this so you don't want to do that. Always be respectful. Receive from the universe. Give back with love and gratitude.

Superimpose your body image over their body.

I would add that superimposition is not something you want to just "do". First connect your above-crown chakra to theirs, and then make sure both higher level selves are OK with it before going for an energy body superimposition.

I'm psyched. See you guys there.

Best,

Tyler

Thanks for the points Mal. My OS won't take the old version of Skype and the version I have won't allow public chats so I will HAVE to plug in via your suggestions. Good experiment!

Besides, I've been feeling like something's up for the past few days and when I found out "full moon" it was an easy rationalization (maybe too easy <_< ) I've been wondering if things are resonating with KAP when classes are on (a bit like Elliot in ET for those who know what decade that movie was in;-)) or if it's other stuff.

Important points.

Take once give back twice. Give your energy also, share with others in the meditation (share don't force it on them) Give to 4 Noble Guests, Hungry ghosts, hungry people, i.e. those in need.

Oh dear. I have no clue as to how to 'give' the transmission back.

Am I understanding this right? We receive the transmission but then bend it around and give it back out at twice the power?

:unsure:

Last night was awesome. I felt a bit uhh...inadequate? when the KAP2 and especially the PSD students were playing. I think someone put me to sleep,though...I felt like I was wrapped completely in a warm blanket and I went to sleep in my chair... I hurt both my knees playing basketball and I've been trying to send some juice to both of them, but I felt a really intense burning heat in the right one...much stronger than what I've been doing on my own. It was really awesome. Thanks for whoever did that, but can you do the other one now? *tee hee*

I like hanging out with all you crazy KAP folks...I will remember you all everytime I tell a fart joke. :D

(I just realized that "crazy KAP folks" includes me too, now) SWEET! :)

Oh Santi, the music you had us listen to is awesome. I downloaded 2 of their CDs this morning on my Zune pass. This one particuliar song playing right now "Mercanistan" is making something vibrate in my uhh...actually it's making my penis vibrate. :blink:

Gemma Arnaiz 2008 doble velo Mercanistan de Mercan Dede

Fez2XVwVgCI

OH MY GOD THAT GIRL IN THE VIDEO IS HOT!

Last night was awesome. I felt a bit uhh...inadequate? when the KAP2 and especially the PSD students were playing. I think someone put me to sleep,though...I felt like I was wrapped completely in a warm blanket and I went to sleep in my chair... I hurt both my knees playing basketball and I've been trying to send some juice to both of them, but I felt a really intense burning heat in the right one...much stronger than what I've been doing on my own. It was really awesome. Thanks for whoever did that, but can you do the other one now? *tee hee*

I like hanging out with all you crazy KAP folks...I will remember you all everytime I tell a fart joke. :D

(I just realized that "crazy KAP folks" includes me too, now) SWEET! :)

Oh Santi, the music you had us listen to is awesome. I downloaded 2 of their CDs this morning on my Zune pass. This one particuliar song playing right now "Mercanistan" is making something vibrate in my uhh...actually it's making my penis vibrate. :blink:

Gemma Arnaiz 2008 doble velo Mercanistan de Mercan Dede

Fez2XVwVgCI

OH MY GOD THAT GIRL IN THE VIDEO IS HOT!

YES the PSD class is very powerful & also healing. Do not be surprised if morestuff starts healing. As for K2 yes its intense if you aren't familiar with the practices. :)

FullMoon Meditation Shaktipat was Intense aswell.

Less mental we are and more connected to body& Energy the better we become.

Energy is the best teacher

Shakti hug

Santi

YES the PSD class is very powerful & also healing. Do not be surprised if morestuff starts healing. As for K2 yes its intense if you aren't familiar with the practices. :)

FullMoon Meditation Shaktipat was Intense aswell.

Shakti hug

Santi

Well everyone describes PSD as KAP 2.5 and I'm just trying to digest everything from KAP1 still. The Qigong came easy to me since I did Tai Chi, Tao had no problem explaining stuff to me...and I kinda knew "okay, yeah, I feel something here, yeah, I get this." The K stuff is giving me problems because I don't know if I'm "doing it right" that sort of thing. I'm noticing things opening up in the Smile and 5pb, but I feel like I'm doing Qigong. I guess it's good that I feel anything at all and maybe I'm just overthinking stuff.

Either way, it's fun. I want to get on a regular routine, though. Tai chi in the mornings is very relaxing, but I find that I get bored and a little agitated sitting in class once I can feel my Chi moving early in the morning. I'm going to try to hit the weight room at lunch because I'm always going to have free time from noon until about 2 and most people probably take naps. Tai Chi meets Tuesday and Thursdays at 6, so that gives me Mondays and Wednesday afternoons to do some real studying.

My tutor suggested I take 10 minute power naps after every 40 minutes of studying. I'm not big on "power naps" and was wondering if it's possible to take 10 minute trips to Tamo's Cave instead? I guess I'd better practice-- haha, I always fall asleep as soon as I get inside the cave.

Well everyone describes PSD as KAP 2.5 and I'm just trying to digest everything from KAP1 still. The Qigong came easy to me since I did Tai Chi, Tao had no problem explaining stuff to me...and I kinda knew "okay, yeah, I feel something here, yeah, I get this." The K stuff is giving me problems because I don't know if I'm "doing it right" that sort of thing. I'm noticing things opening up in the Smile and 5pb, but I feel like I'm doing Qigong. I guess it's good that I feel anything at all and maybe I'm just overthinking stuff.

Either way, it's fun. I want to get on a regular routine, though. Tai chi in the mornings is very relaxing, but I find that I get bored and a little agitated sitting in class once I can feel my Chi moving early in the morning. I'm going to try to hit the weight room at lunch because I'm always going to have free time from noon until about 2 and most people probably take naps. Tai Chi meets Tuesday and Thursdays at 6, so that gives me Mondays and Wednesday afternoons to do some real studying.

My tutor suggested I take 10 minute power naps after every 40 minutes of studying. I'm not big on "power naps" and was wondering if it's possible to take 10 minute trips to Tamo's Cave instead? I guess I'd better practice-- haha, I always fall asleep as soon as I get inside the cave.

haha its more like kap 3a

yes power nap good and ad a few minutes "touch & go" to damos cave is always good way to get into alpha /theta waves quick.

you seem to me like over "thinking" just do.

Love

s

thanks for the invite Sant, it was a wonderful night. strong energy, breaking through. my room mate also participated and had a good ride. :)

Thank you very much Santi. It was once again a great experience. Also I've taken KAP 1 and 2 w/ Tao and was wondering how many weeks the PSD class is because it's not listed as having an end date on the schedule.

It was interesting up until the part where Susan started talking about Shiva/Shakti having sex. The moment she started describing all the sex stuff I plunged into a Hell Pit of Depression the likes of which I have seldom ever experienced.

I'm still reeling from the sledgehammer blows even today.

I don't understand why her mention of sex has filled me with this horrible, hellish depression I can not seem to shake. All my normal "dissolve the mind - it's only extraneous, unneccessary story" meditations, listening to music, painting, playing my guitar, going for a walk both last night and today, playing a video game (FF 10 again), trying to read a SF novel (Old Man's War)...nothing is working to lift me out of this Pit of Hell. I can not summon up even a sliver of willpower to do any KAP today.

Had I known shaktipat would do this I think I would've been far more hesitant to participate.

:(

Thank you for doing this Santi.

Something about going with the energy and bypassing the mind clicked for me last night. Still, it will probably take much more time and insight to cure a hardcore mental masturbator like me. :lol:

It was interesting up until the part where Susan started talking about Shiva/Shakti having sex.
Last night was awesome. I felt a bit uhh...inadequate? when the KAP2 and especially the PSD students were playing.

Looks like I missed a lot not being on the chat. No worries though.

It was interesting because in Tao's weekly meditation he said he was only sending a little Shaktipat and the Shaktipat that night would be much more powerful. But I felt Tao's little bit more than anything during the night session. Maybe it was the real time interaction? Or because it was a smaller group? Or I was more open (I had just come back from qigong in a park)? Prince or Mal (or anyone else on the 5:00 call), how would you compare the two?

The moment she started describing all the sex stuff I plunged into a Hell Pit of Depression the likes of which I have seldom ever experienced.

I'm still reeling from the sledgehammer blows even today.

I don't understand why her mention of sex has filled me with this horrible, hellish depression I can not seem to shake. All my normal "dissolve the mind - it's only extraneous, unneccessary story" meditations, listening to music, painting, playing my guitar, going for a walk both last night and today, playing a video game (FF 10 again), trying to read a SF novel (Old Man's War)...nothing is working to lift me out of this Pit of Hell. I can not summon up even a sliver of willpower to do any KAP today.

Had I known shaktipat would do this I think I would've been far more hesitant to participate.

:(

My dear,

I know your pain. Those kinds of "triggers" can prompt very intense depression episodes out of nowhere. I have experienced this many times over the years, and many of my triggers have been of a sexual nature too. And they don't lose their power because of a bit of qigong or meditation. They indicate the presence of a deep wound that needs healded.

I'm rooting for you from the next trench over. :)

-Tyler

Edited by Creation

You know...sex doesn't need to be shameful. It's the catalyst of yr existence. It's the reason we can have this conversation right now. Nothings good or bad, only thinking makes it so (Shakespeare). :)

Edited by Kameel

Well...yr feelings are yr feelings and they are certainly valid. The thread is for sharing all experiences. You are a beautiful loving human being and you deserve to feel love :)

Hey Serene,

I guess it's up to Santi to decide if this is bringing it down or not;-) Either way, you are entitled to your opinion about your practice as well as your own way of considering sex.

I personally felt some of the stuff a bit too bawdy for me;-) but then I fell asleep in the middle of it too (sound familiar to anyone;-)?) I must add that I prefer to "tune in" to the guys on any of these calls as I resonate badly with some of the girls, just the way it is;-)

This would also be a pretty accurate reflection of how I am in the offline world. Girls don't always dig me :mellow: and I think this is something crucial for me to go find out about...ah mother! (bitch;-))

The other thing I was thinking about was that it was a public chat. I think in a "private" setting, it would be less people and maybe more intimate to "go there".

Editing due to current Kunlun posts:

I'm against techniques involving shaming and humiliation in a public or private setting. Just so we're clear.

Edited by Kate