markern

Very successful healing with Jim Nance

I had a healing session over the phone yesterday with Jim Nance of Springforestqigong and it was hugely successful. I have had memoryproblems for almost a year that ahas made my studies almost impossible and it seems like he acutaly fixed that and a couple of other things in one go. I have felt very drained and foggy and dried out in mye head especialy the middle part and the right and left front. I have also had the same drained feeling in my perinium and genital area and to some extent througout the center of the body between these two points. I have also almost completly lost my sex drive and sexual energy altought the compulsion to jerk of hasen`t been reduced much. I thought therefore that my problem was drained sexual energy and have tried to reduce the ejaculation frequency. That seemed to almost help and has made me feel fantastic in general but have not touched upon this quality of being dried out and has not improved memory other than a little bit during certain energy outbursts I seem to have almost every day because of my "celibacy" so I figured it would just take a lot of time for the energy to rebuild.

After a quick scan of my body Nance said the problem was actualy my middle energy center which he said was between my kidneys and pancreas. I think he meant the middle dan tien and or solar plexus chakra but will ask him about this during the next session. He started working in the solar plexus area and a bit other places as well. the energy was amazing. The second he started working I started seeing couloured energy beeming out (or in?) of me, especialy the solar plexus event hough I had my eyes open. The quality of energy felt fantastic and so clean and pure. Who knew going to the doctor could feel this good. Anyway after this most of the foggines disapeared and it seemd like some sort of energy went from my head and down into the body and some energy went from the body and up. It also seemed like my solar plexus started to change direction from going anticlockwise to clockwise. It seemed like this then started pulling energy on the left side of my body down and on the right side of my body up and it seemd to turn in my head and go down on the left side again. It felt like I realy needed this shift in energy. Once this happened my general awareness and way of being in my body changed and I think some aspect of my awareness that has seemed totaly fucked up and that has been ruining my meditations seems to be getting more right. All of this also seems to help in grounding me. It seems some sort of energy that needs to be down in my body has been in my head and something that needs to be in my head has been in my lower body.

I am far from were I was mentaly before the problem started but the improvement was big enough for me to feel that the whole thing will solve itself with time and some more sessions.

I am going to ask Nance about practices I can do myself to help but if anyone has ideas of how I can balance the solar plexus/midle tan tien I would apreciate that a lot. It seems like when I try to turn it clockwise all of the stuff above happens whereas turning the other way returns everything to as it was before. I would prefer though to just have some simple qigong rather then direct chakra meditation stuff as I am a bit scared of that after having felt some powerfull chakra activity in the past and I am uncertain if I can control it. What I need is balancing rather then opening and energizing I think.

Interesting... one question I would be interested in knowing is how long the healing will last. I've had healings also which lasted 2 or 3 days max. Then I was back where I was before.

Interesting... one question I would be interested in knowing is how long the healing will last. I've had healings also which lasted 2 or 3 days max. Then I was back where I was before.

The session itself I think is only about 10 minutes or so, maybe a little more or less. How many sessions I will have is up to me. For me the biggest part is having a proper "diagnosis" so I know what to work. I have been seeking desperately for about a year for something that I could strenghten or balance or cleanse that would fix it and now I have so even if it is back to normal that is still ok because I can just start working with some focused practices myself.

I had a healing session over the phone yesterday with Jim Nance of Springforestqigong and it was hugely successful. I have had memoryproblems for almost a year that ahas made my studies almost impossible and it seems like he acutaly fixed that and a couple of other things in one go. I have felt very drained and foggy and dried out in mye head especialy the middle part and the right and left front. I have also had the same drained feeling in my perinium and genital area and to some extent througout the center of the body between these two points. I have also almost completly lost my sex drive and sexual energy altought the compulsion to jerk of hasen`t been reduced much. I thought therefore that my problem was drained sexual energy and have tried to reduce the ejaculation frequency. That seemed to almost help and has made me feel fantastic in general but have not touched upon this quality of being dried out and has not improved memory other than a little bit during certain energy outbursts I seem to have almost every day because of my "celibacy" so I figured it would just take a lot of time for the energy to rebuild.

After a quick scan of my body Nance said the problem was actualy my middle energy center which he said was between my kidneys and pancreas. I think he meant the middle dan tien and or solar plexus chakra but will ask him about this during the next session. He started working in the solar plexus area and a bit other places as well. the energy was amazing. The second he started working I started seeing couloured energy beeming out (or in?) of me, especialy the solar plexus event hough I had my eyes open. The quality of energy felt fantastic and so clean and pure. Who knew going to the doctor could feel this good. Anyway after this most of the foggines disapeared and it seemd like some sort of energy went from my head and down into the body and some energy went from the body and up. It also seemed like my solar plexus started to change direction from going anticlockwise to clockwise. It seemed like this then started pulling energy on the left side of my body down and on the right side of my body up and it seemd to turn in my head and go down on the left side again. It felt like I realy needed this shift in energy. Once this happened my general awareness and way of being in my body changed and I think some aspect of my awareness that has seemed totaly fucked up and that has been ruining my meditations seems to be getting more right. All of this also seems to help in grounding me. It seems some sort of energy that needs to be down in my body has been in my head and something that needs to be in my head has been in my lower body.

I am far from were I was mentaly before the problem started but the improvement was big enough for me to feel that the whole thing will solve itself with time and some more sessions.

I am going to ask Nance about practices I can do myself to help but if anyone has ideas of how I can balance the solar plexus/midle tan tien I would apreciate that a lot. It seems like when I try to turn it clockwise all of the stuff above happens whereas turning the other way returns everything to as it was before. I would prefer though to just have some simple qigong rather then direct chakra meditation stuff as I am a bit scared of that after having felt some powerfull chakra activity in the past and I am uncertain if I can control it. What I need is balancing rather then opening and energizing I think.

At the risk of posing an irrelevant question, I just have to ask; do you use marijuana? No judgement here, I'm totally on board with the medical side of things.

You might be interested in www.pmemory.com The next $300 I get ahold of will be going here, and then I'll probably jump into a pre-med or emt program.

The session itself I think is only about 10 minutes or so, maybe a little more or less. How many sessions I will have is up to me. For me the biggest part is having a proper "diagnosis" so I know what to work. I have been seeking desperately for about a year for something that I could strenghten or balance or cleanse that would fix it and now I have so even if it is back to normal that is still ok because I can just start working with some focused practices myself.
Cool, did you purchase a private session, and if so how and how much was it?

The group sessions appear to be $118 for a series...

At the risk of posing an irrelevant question, I just have to ask; do you use marijuana? No judgement here, I'm totally on board with the medical side of things.

You might be interested in www.pmemory.com The next $300 I get ahold of will be going here, and then I'll probably jump into a pre-med or emt program.

Personally, I disagree with this approach. To me it seems the OP has/had weakened kidney/shen issues, drained. The only way to permanently fix the problem is from the kidneys up, again in my limited, personal, non-medical qigong experience. I've had similar issues and have tried many different methods for resolving it. Acupuncture, herbs, qigong, neigong, diet, and even bagua and the most effective so far has been a combination of bagua (tonifies stomach/spleen, courses liver/gallbladder), Standing Zhan Zhuang (strengthens kidneys, opens channels), diet (more vegetarian (see acid/alkaline)), and some other neigong practices.

It's been a lot of work. First trying to figure it out. Second, to find the right exercise set for me and that's balanced. But, I'm starting to get results now.

Awesome report back from Jim Nance! He did a long distance healing on me that had my brain burning up with energy! He is a qigong master and the healing itself takes only a couple minutes -- because it's laser holographic healing. Practicing on your own obviously helps -- the small universe while balance any energy blockage so you can get the Level 1 sitting meditation c.d. or the small universe c.d. for that practice. To really achieve celibacy then full-lotus is necessary.

Yeah Drew, laser is what it felt like. If going to the doctor was always this pleasurable we would all become hypocondriacs. Thanks for the suggestions from others here as well. I will reply back later since I don`t have much time right now.

Markern, are you (or have you been) one of Jim Nance's students? If not, how did you learn about him and contact him?

I had another one yesterday and it was almost the same. Now I am suddenly feeling a burning hot sensation under my skin a lot of places, some activity in my perinum/bottom of spine area and energy creeping up my spine to the head. Also quite a lot behind the solar plexus. It feels kinda of spooky actualy and I am very scared of kundalini so I hope he hasen`t acidentaly activated that but that it is just a powerfull energetic awakening of sorts.

I had three last week with Nance and anoher one yesterday with another lady from springforest because Nance was not available. Earlier in the day than he healing something realy shifted for the beter then the healing boosted my kidneys whcih also helped and then late last night something realy, realy shifted for the better.

Thanks for the tip. Haven`t realy used pot much for the last decade or so.

Cool, did you purchase a private session, and if so how and how much was it?

The group sessions appear to be $118 for a series...

Private session

Markern, are you (or have you been) one of Jim Nance's students? If not, how did you learn about him and contact him?

Not a student, just heard about Master Lin on thetaobums and booked Nance as he was unavailable.