Maharasa

Andrew Lum/Patrick Moon contact

hahahaha... we like to make things complicated. I wonder why is that?

Max said, what is kunlun? only you can tell.

So go, do your practice, and take responsibility for it! for your great times. and for your bad times. live it.(now "live it" sounds cool, BUT what does it MEAN for YOU?)

you don't have to be a saint, or be max, or anything. it's all there, we just seek for more and great, and big. I say this for my own experience, the mind gets bored, so you want another exciting thing to get a boost. but if you stop running after something, realizing you only running from yourself. will you find the truth you are looking for in the posts here? in words? in taobums? will you find it in blaming others, is the ultimate truth is that Max is bad? come on.. this is childish games.

no system is perfect. you are not perfect. I am not perfect. my english is very bad.

If people like to make idols, good or bad, so be it. people like to follow people, if you find your grounding in a person, you will soon fall. grounding is for your own legs. walking is for your own steps. following is for your own heart. hehehehe...

So, do you want to be a monkey who imitate a saint? start with that. but a time comes when you need to look at the mirror, and enter your own darkness. at first "Max"(your idea of him) was the light for you. now it's time for you, to be your light. who are you?

This is a beautiful practice, an art for those who love and live it, and from this point words can not describe or convince, i'm sorry. only can ask, that people find their own peace in whatever art it will be. because that's what this forum is all about, right tao-bums? hehe..

so please respect Max, he is not evil he's a wonderful man, I say this not because he was hit by lightning, or has any abilities, I simply say this because I look into this man eyes, and he was kind enough to share this art with me. simple as that.

Furthermore, I am sincere when I wish you well. As I read your words yesterday, it sounded to me like you have been directly hurt by your teacher's actions and I wish you healthy healing in this regard.

I apologize to you if I have offended you or anyone. It is not my intention. Thank you for providing me with an opportunity to learn and grow today.

Sincerely. TLP (looking inside for that anger... cuz I know it's in there :) ) hehehe

Just to be clear I'm not talking to anyone person or group - I'm not addressing just Kunlun - so the audience - for me- is wider than that.

Regarding your sincerity - I stand corrected (deep bows) and Thank you.

Peace to all

(Purba's face is not always pretty)

Edited by -O-

Just to be clear I'm not talking to anyone person or group - I'm addressing just Kunlun - as this thread was initiated and propogated in the begining by a few well intentioned SSTT students - so the audience - for me- is wider than that).

Regarding you sincerity - I stand corrected (deep bows) and Thank you.

Peace to all

(Purba's face is not always pretty)

Thank you -O- . That feels really good. Have a great day! :)

-O-

thank you, this subject is very easily read and missed.

it's easy to read "don't follow", but it's in our society, to make idols in our minds.

I did not fully realize it, only started to. so for that I thank you.

it's if our mind is a computer that is seeking a question unsolved, it's running for ever. stop running. really. stop it. you will not die. hehe..

I know it sounds funny, but one of Andrew Lum's students has a travel agency.. so I'm just making it easier if you have a group of MMA people interested.

However times Andrew Lum's or Patrick Moon's name is mentioned is very little compare to Max. Most of the Kunlun Bliss people are just normal, average people leading perfectly normal lives.

Because of the inner politics of Kunlun/Maoshan, everyone in my class and Max's class can now visit the source of Maoshan. Max's students can verify how great, spendid, grand, etc. etc. Max is in real everyday life. Idol worship and cult tactics is something seriously detrimental to healthy behavior.

Andrew Lum is a very nice man, but I don't worship him nor idolize him. In fact this is the first thread I even discuss the attributes of Andrew. You don't need to see him as a 'Golden Dragon body'. He doesn't wear all the fancy clothes Max wears.. when I've met with Andrew Lum he very simple clothes. When you go to his class back in the days when Max started, Andrew was so low key that you wouldn't even know that he was a sifu.

No one worships Andrew Lum, no one is shaking or going into convulsion, no one is following Andrew Lum around when he has his classes. Andrew Lum doesn't charge $600 per seminar nor does he charge $1000 to be a teacher or facilitator. That is why I encourage the Kunlun/Maoshan community to visit Andrew Lum to get a clear perspective of Andrew Lum. This is why I find it highly odd that no Kunlun student, Facilitator, Instructor has ever met Andrew Lum. Until recently Andrew Lum only taught Tai Chi and Tao Ga with different variations.

The true Maoshan 'Spirit Fighting' for demonstration and explanation is to be done through Patrick Moon. When MMA Hawaii August 2009 went public, those of you who are curious about Maoshan have the opportunity to visit Patrick Moon.. bring all your UFC/MMA friends, etc.

Many of my students are highly critical of Patrick Moon, some think he is mean, some nice, some think this or that, etc. etc. At least my students are speaking from personal experience. I am not brainwashing my students to think Patrick Moon is nice, good, bad, extreme, subdue. My senior students don't need to hear stories about Patrick Moon because they met him in person. Their opinions are their own and not brainwash propaganda.

winpro07, you can only talk about how great Max is, then speak on behalf of Max, then again this could be Max, himself hiding behind this call sign. That is why there are people who love, despise, fear Max because very few are in the inner circle really know Max. My students heard many stories about Patrick Moon and many visited him.. then one day he showed up to a Tao class in L.A. posing as a student.. there is a big difference between stories about Patrick Moon and the reality of meeting Patrick Moon.

winpro07 a lot of stories about Max, but who are you and what is your relationship to Max? Have you ever seen Andrew Lum or Patrick Moon in person? What are you so afraid to identify yourself, yet bold enough to speak on behalf of Max! You are very good at trying to pick on my students, but every time you weasel out of answering my questions with more praises about Max. Come visit our classes in person in Los Angeles or Patrick Moon class in Hawaii --rather hiding behind your call sign tongue.gif Let me know where you have your Kunlun/Maoshan practice, if Los Angeles or Hawaii, so we can experience you BLISS? You don't even have the dignify to enlighten us with your vast great, experiences laugh.gif Instead you rather pick on my student which is much easier. Come pick on Patrick Moon or myself blink.gif then you try picking our students in person rather than hiding behind your winpro07 like a "coward" tongue.gif When you visit us we will verify who you are without any problems. I wouldn't make this an issue, but you have been so aggressive, disrespectful and rude toward my student.. that I am trying to extend an 'olive branch' of peace so you can experience true Maoshan Hawaiian hospitality! So what are you afraid of if you have so much BLISS and Kunlun magic? blink.gif

http://www.sstt-institute.org/

By the way Max also knows Andrew Lum's student that has the travel agency in Hawaii so contact Max for special rates so Max can shoulder some of the responsibilities for using the name 'Maoshan/Andrew Lum' legacy! The offer was only for serious inquiries; otherwise, you any online travel agency cool.gif

I'm researching tao ga style of kung fu and Dao Bums comes up on google. There are a lot of things posted on Tao ga, Maoshan, Andrew Lum, and Pat Moon.

This description (underlined) of Andy is the best one so far. 

I'm looking for former classmates of Andy's and Pat's classes. I'd appreciate a message from any of you.

PS - Who cares what Bullshido thinks? Obviously, they are not going to believe in any metaphysical art, with controversies or not..

Haha! This!