froggie

Manual wheatgrass juicer recommendations

Hey, does anyone know any good juicers?

I'm thinking about loud here, but i think i would prefer a manual one, something that can not break.

But the question is, can it juice really really well...

I want to use it primarily to juice wheatgrass.

Does anyone have any good experiences?

Ideally it would have to juice really well, last a very long time, not break at all, and preferably not cost a real fortune, although i am willing to pay for it's worth. i can't cash out hundreds at all.

And the last detail would be simply that i would have to have it shipped to the Netherlands.

by the way, anyone know if a manual can be just as good as a powered one?

I had one for several years. It was cast iron, which is what I would recommend. It basically looks like a cranberry grinder just with finer screens.

Energetically I found it to be a better product. Your energy vs. the electricity from your nearest coal-fired/nuclear power plant.

It definitely is more work. And with any wheatgrass juicer the main trick is to re-feed the spent pulp through a few times to get as much of the juice as possible.

I had something like this one.

I have had a Green Star for years now, it is so amazing, I use it for so many things I am so happy that I decided to pay the extra bucks for it way back. It does cost more but boy is it worth it. I use it several times a week, awesome.

Sorry dont know about manuals, looked into them quite a while ago but then decided the Green Star was best, thank heavens.