Jedi777

Stuart Wilde Guides You to Lead a Life of True Meaning and Peace

I find his stuff interesting regarding energy interesting. I really like how he teaches this street smart urban shaman kind of stuff. I don't know what to think about the Greys and the Morph and all the entities that he sees appearing around him. I kind of lost track of him a few years ago, thanks for the reminder.

I've never met him. I tried to go to a conference four years ago, but my father suddenly became ill and died. The ruffian who runs his White Dove organization was unsympathetic and told me it wasn't his fault. I was unable to get a refund, but only a credit for my $900 to attend a future conference, of which I think this may be the first one since. Kind of left a bad taste in my mouth, but maybe I should go...

I'm going to his seminar in Las Vegas next weekend. Is anyone else going?

Wow Please give a full report if you can. I hope to go one day!

I have studied with Stuart Wilde and was one of his "specially chosen ones" for the club. Stuart is an excellent public speaker and makes a compelling case for his beliefs. However I found him to be a full blown fear monger, trying to convince people to enter into his reality, one based on fear, dark entities etc. To be honest I feel and saw that it seems he has done way to much aya and it has tipped him over the edge to brilliant madness, brilliant in that he is still able to convince large numbers of people to follow and buy into his reality and give him loads of dosh to do so and secondly just plain mad. Some of my friends were his followers, students whatever they called themselves for quite some time and he controls them by making them feel small, fearful or important depending on his mood and again taking loads of dosh from them. His strategy is quite brilliant and I would definitely recommend going to see him as it is quite a trip to go to his seminars but have discernement, see through his tales and fear mongering, pierce his veils of illusion and delusion and always check in, "is this true for me". The truth is this, that we do not have time for drama any more we all need to be in our truth and step away from fear mongering or drama. Stuart is existing in an old paradigm. My friends lost a lot of money and came away quite traumatized. I saw his game quite early on blessed him and just left.

Maharasa - Thank you for the advice.

One of his students has a course.

http://www.thehoodedsage.com/

I just started it and am having some unusual experiences so far. I am starting to think there might be something to what they are teaching.

Yes there is something to everything and ultimately nothing to it all. Just depends on what level you want to plug into the game really! So enjoy but discernment is a good thing to have with this work and with everything.

Have fun it can be a blast until it no longer is

I have studied with Stuart Wilde and was one of his "specially chosen ones" for the club. Stuart is an excellent public speaker and makes a compelling case for his beliefs. However I found him to be a full blown fear monger, trying to convince people to enter into his reality, one based on fear, dark entities etc. To be honest I feel and saw that it seems he has done way to much aya and it has tipped him over the edge to brilliant madness, brilliant in that he is still able to convince large numbers of people to follow and buy into his reality and give him loads of dosh to do so and secondly just plain mad. Some of my friends were his followers, students whatever they called themselves for quite some time and he controls them by making them feel small, fearful or important depending on his mood and again taking loads of dosh from them. His strategy is quite brilliant and I would definitely recommend going to see him as it is quite a trip to go to his seminars but have discernement, see through his tales and fear mongering, pierce his veils of illusion and delusion and always check in, "is this true for me". The truth is this, that we do not have time for drama any more we all need to be in our truth and step away from fear mongering or drama. Stuart is existing in an old paradigm. My friends lost a lot of money and came away quite traumatized. I saw his game quite early on blessed him and just left.

Thanks for your Opinion

Thanks for your Opinion

You are welcome Jedi777, unfortunately it was not only my friend who was left traumatized but quite a lot of other people also whom I met as a direct result from Stuart working quite a job on them. Stuart can be fun and he is playing a dangerous game. So enjoy and have fun and dont believe a word he says.

You are welcome Jedi777, unfortunately it was not only my friend who was left traumatized but quite a lot of other people also whom I met as a direct result from Stuart working quite a job on them. Stuart can be fun and he is playing a dangerous game. So enjoy and have fun and dont believe a word he says.

LOL again thanks for your opinion! :)