Sign in to follow this  
baloneyx

Energy Measuring equipment and software

I was just reading about this the other day. They talked about it on Coast To Coast.

I found this to be interesting; - "Now scientists have taken GDV photographs of a person as he was dying. In the photos, it could be seen that the area of the belly lost its life force (the purported soul) first, followed by the head. The heart and groin were the last to lose their life force, in that order."

Edited by bindo

I was just reading about this the other day. They talked about it on Coast To Coast.

I found this to be interesting; - "Now scientists have taken GDV photographs of a person as he was dying. In the photos, it could be seen that the area of the belly lost its life force (the purported soul) first, followed by the head. The heart and groin were the last to lose their life force, in that order."

Heard it there too :rolleyes::lol:

I saw an interview with him too after that where he talks about energy in water , food and stuff.

I then found the video posted above, and now just checked out his site, have a look http://translate.google.com/translate?clie...;langpair=ro|en

pretty expensive little thing sells there (toser or whatever its called) :blink:

Will watch the rest of the videos later...

Sign in to follow this