Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Is CST the yoga of the future?

It seems to me like maybe all these people doing yoga are going to find that Warrior Wellness and such really "tickles their fancy" a lot more than whatever they are currently doing. At my college the people are sick of hatha yoga. People want spiritual science not spiritual half-sciences!? Where is the tao when we need it? This Rmaz training sounds too good to be true!?

"CST is exploding across the international scene, represented in more magazines than any other fitness system of its caliber. It is becoming demanded in the health club industry for public classes across the United States and throughout the world. Professional and amateur sports teams are demanding qualified CST Instructors for high dollar contracts to prepare athletes. Law enforcement and military agencies are searching for CST Certified civilian contractors to train their men and women. Fortune 500 companies are looking for insurance breaks by including wellness team workshops for their employees. It's a wide, wide world of potential for a CST Certified Instructor. With the right positioning, you'll be in supreme demand. "

(From http://www.circularstrengthmag.com/forum/v...opic.php?t=7945 )

It's da bomb.  WW is a corny name, though.  I'm calling it Zdorovye.

9066[/snapback]

I for the life of me can't se how its not Taoist Yoga. We do all this stuff at me school. Which for me is a relief of sorts as it shows it is becoming available onna large scale.... but in a way kind of sad because its only part of the picture.... but its a damn good start if thats all you have available. I like it very much too.... but I don't do it because Im already doing it with a live teacher and inna taoist context..... I do enjoy the Prasara Flows though.... remindsmme of a yoga school I went to in Santa Cruz called Tri Yoga they grouped the asanas into flows... but not as cool as Scotts.

I saw some clips on the CST page of Scott running around a skate park doing Ukemi (rolling out of throws) over obstacles. Now that looked like fun. Made me long for me Aikido days of throwing and being thrown.... never thought of throwing myself.... good idea.

Yeah, it's identical to taoist yoga. I don't have Chia's Tao Yin yoga, but there's a lot of overlap between WW and Chia's morning chi kung dvd. Essentially the same.

I saw some clips on the CST page of Scott running around a skate park doing Ukemi (rolling out of throws) over obstacles. Now that looked like fun. Made me long for me Aikido days of throwing and being thrown.... never thought of throwing myself.... good idea.

9067[/snapback]

Hey, you wouldn't have a link anywhere would you? I'd like to check out that clip.

Thanks,

Sean

Sign in to follow this