coyote

Atlantis-Children of the Law of One

Has anybody read Jon Peniel's book, The Children of the Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis? This is an astonishing book. The story is that he spent time in the fabled Shangri-La hidden valley in Tibet where the descendants of Atlantis lived. He became enlightened through their energy work, practicing humility, unselfish love, and sexual tantra. There are so many insights in this book that it gives the story credibility. There is also a complete program provided.

There have been some communities of the Children but it hard to locate anyone to talk to about this.

BTW, there is another Children of the Law of One lineage but it is not associated with this one.

I haven't read the "Children of the Law of One" but I have read "The Law of One" and it was chalk full of revelations for me!

Love,

Carson :D

I found interesting commentary on this book by one reader at Amazon.

I can't comment on most of his critiques as I'm not familiar with either the Vedas or most of the Buddha's texts and teachings but I do agree with one of them. Anyone who trumpets they're become Enlightened most probably isn't (Buddha commented on this - I believe - in the Diamond Sutra).

p.s. It does sound like an interesting book though. :)

Edited by SereneBlue

Hi SereneBlue!

but I do agree with one of them. Anyone who trumpets they're become Enlightened most probably isn't

In general I agree with you, and I especially agree when using the word "trumpet"...BUT that said, I do believe there are a few enlightened folks out there who have stated that they are enlightened and IMO, are. Definitely NOT trumpeted that they are enlightened though. One well-known example that I am thinking of particularly is Adyashanti....he has said that he is enlightened. I believe he is. But I would say him (and a few others like him) are more the exception to the rule then the rule in general.

Love,

Carson :D