Sign in to follow this  
el_tortugo

ripples

I'd have to say they're caused by the 'trampoling' effect of the hole made by the pebbles initial drop on the water.

Similarly the sound of one hand dropping is a soft whhh whhhh :)

Similarly if you want to see my original face, you'd better be prepared to show me yours, I don't whip it out for just anyone.

Does a cow have Buddha nature? Answ. Mooo

A Buddhist walks into a Jungian Hot dog stand, gives the counter person a ten and says 'Make me one w/ Everything'. Counter person sighs, gives him a loaded veggie dog. Buddhist says "Uh where's my change?". CP smiles back and says, "Change must come from with in".

Michael :0

I'd have to say they're caused by the 'trampoling' effect of the hole made by the pebbles initial drop on the water.

Michael :0

9076[/snapback]

Ahhhh ...nice.

I don't necisarily have an answer but thats close to what I was thinking.

Other Ideas have to do with the holographic theory(s) and the first wave being the last wave and vica versa.... which isn't far from the trampoline.

Zen Master: The ripple does not move, it is your mind that is moving.

S&G,

I threw a pebble in a brook

and watched the ripples run away

and they never made a sound

and the leaves that were green

turn to brown

Michael

simon & garfunkle

ripples?! I thought the topic was nipples... :P

After reading the above, though, I'd say off the top of my head that a nipple is the inverse of a ripple. But, nipples can ripple a shirt, and send ripples of energy through a room and...oh, hey, it's Friday night!

Chris

ripples?! I thought the topic was nipples...  :P

After reading the above, though, I'd say off the top of my head that a nipple is the inverse of a ripple. But, nipples can ripple a shirt, and send ripples of energy through a room and...oh, hey, it's Friday night!

Chris

9089[/snapback]

waveplot.gif

Sign in to follow this