dwai

Scholar Warrior Daoyin Practices

Hi,

Any opinions, suggestions on the Daoyin practices as explained in the Scholar Warrior?

The description seems to deal with "forcing" flow instead of allowing flow to happen (Fire vs Water)?

Anyone experienced with this system?

Hi,

Any opinions, suggestions on the Daoyin practices as explained in the Scholar Warrior?

The description seems to deal with "forcing" flow instead of allowing flow to happen (Fire vs Water)?

Anyone experienced with this system?

Great book. I wish I saw DMD more copiously quoted in here. I was about to weigh in when I realized that I wasn't qualified to do so. There are so many resources to learn the microcosmic orbit. I may very well reread this chapter, although my nei kung practice (www.neikungla.com) is still working for me well. good luck.

Edited by Blasto

I nearly always read this book in bookstores but it never makes it into the shopping basket.

I do like it and which I had come across it when I was starting out as I feel if gives a good overview of many taoist subjects.

My feelings pretty much echo this review. http://www.amazon.com/review/R3HUBEWY9L2EF...=cm_cr_rdp_perm (except not as strongly on the qigong from a book issues.)