JustARandomPanda

Funny Vid Clips

OMG! I just watched the vid clips from a site my BF sent me. It brings back the days when I was a computer CSR doing phone tech support. I never realized it until now but being a CSR can be a perfect entry-level job that can teach 'just-letting-go' if you let it. You kind of have to develop that skill somewhat anyway or else you won't survive. You're Ego will do a number on you if you don't.

I just had to share this because it brought back sooooo many memories. Over-the-phone tech support is often times JUST LIKE THAT. I guess that's why I was laughing my head off.

The Website is Down :D

Enjoy!

Edited by SereneBlue

lol very good episodes, I used to play a lot of games at work and finished some.

my sister showed me this video which reminded me of office space:

7NwFkBrmuuM

OMG! I just watched the vid clips from a site my BF sent me. It brings back the days when I was a computer CSR doing phone tech support. I never realized it until now but being a CSR can be a perfect entry-level job that can teach 'just-letting-go' if you let it. You kind of have to develop that skill somewhat anyway or else you won't survive. You're Ego will do a number on you if you don't.

I just had to share this because it brought back sooooo many memories. Over-the-phone tech support is often times JUST LIKE THAT. I guess that's why I was laughing my head off.

The Website is Down :D

Enjoy!

Here be another laugh.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cPszoim2Cw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cPszoim2Cw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cPszoim2Cw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The heartbreaking story of Boemerang...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHTEEHEETEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE HO HO HO HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HA ha he Oooooooooooh...... havent laughed that much in years. Thanks Sheng Zhen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHTEEHEETEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE HO HO HO HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HA ha he Oooooooooooh...... havent laughed that much in years. Thanks Sheng Zhen.

Me too! After two days Im still laughing!!! no human being with a hint of humour would be able to survive that conspiracy, ahahahahaha