King Kabalabhati

Power of the Inner Smile

My 7-yr old daughter has a tendency towards restlessness. Tonight I was putting her to sleep and she was rolling around and kicking her feet, complaining she can't relax. So I lay down beside her and told her to smile at her heart, then at her belly, and her whole body. She resisted at first, then started makin sounds a bit similar to laughter. She said she can't relax because it makes her laugh. I said it's alright, she doesn't have to do anything to her restlessness, just smile at it. She turned around one more time. I told her I'm also smiling at her, and using my mind and my eyes I rolled her into a blanket of smile. She didn't move anymore, and in a couple of minutes she was asleep.

Now to me this was a small miracle of love, I've never seen her go so quickly from complete restlessness to deep sleep.

Just wanted to share the loving vibes.. :)

Bless,

King K

Edited by King Kabalabhati

real props for sharing this, I really appreciate whenever anyone wants to share the lights found in life. Its also encouraging to know there are good and positive parents out there.

PEACE

Matt

indeed :D

whenever people get the urge of criticising MC's practice they should start with the Inner Smile, because this is the Core Practice of the HT/UT...

but alas, MC's all about retention, big draw and prostate problems. riiight.... :rolleyes:

edit just to add:

- I never heard of a guy doing too much Inner Smile and having problems with it

- if one starts with the Inner Smile, and has enough experience with this practice, you'll be hearing of no more problems related to whatever aspect you read on alchemicaltaoism.com

(i'd like to see that there someday, posted on every practice issue, as a means of balance: more inner smile, more inner smile, smile and 'see' what is it that you are doing inside yourself when you practice)

- the Inner Smile is, among other goals, a means by which you adjust the perception towards your body.

If you do it enough, your perception of what's happening in your meditation or qigong will be Very Good.

this way you won't be having problems pushing too hard, overdoing practice, not paying attention to safety measures.

-

Babies, children, immortals, buddhas... many of them have the sweetest smile

:D

Edited by Little1

Real practice in real life.

_/\_ to King K

I'd love to see a permanent thread with this tittle. Too often we get philosophical and theoretical. Instead of super powered immortals and high enlightenment its nice to see the little things people do that make a difference in there life.

Michael

Hello King K,

Props to you for sharing this wonderful experience. I really appreciate it and look forward to reading more constructive and positive posts from thetaobums members.

Peace & Blessings

Edited by TommyRyukyu