Tanemon

Levels of healing results (incl psychic surgery)

An interesting thing about many of these very effective physical healers is that they attribute the healings to powers or entities outside of themselves. In other words, not to their own qi or qi that they have gathered through their practice.

I have noticed this with Native-American medicine men, Brazilian psychic surgeons, and others. Their healings frequently involve tissue alterations - removal of tumors, rearragement of bone segments, restoration of organs. This type of healer conceives of the immediate source of the healings or cures as being a Source of unlimited capability. Some atttibute the healing power to s poweful spirit ally for whom they have been given a name. ...

The old way was for the healer to establish a connection enough to call in Beings of Light to do the healings.

The evolved way, and the perspective that I teach, is to assume responsibility AS the Being of Light that we are.

I find it quite amazing that through listening/linking one can perceive another's Karma. I thought only Buddhas could pierce Karma its so complicated. I thought healing everyone was the correct way to go, at least thats what I tended to glean from examples of compassion that I have read.

It depends on the perspective. As I posted on the 3 types of healing in Chinese medicine, type 1 and 2 would just work on everyone. The 3rd type, high level healing, is much more difficult as it requires the practitioner to practice enough to raise the energy body vibrational frequency to the point where they can "Listen" to what the person's higher level self needs, not what the lower level self wants. In this manner one doesn't interfere with another's destiny. Linking is an advanced version of Listening and requires much practice.

A few years back, a young Native-Canadian ("Indian") boy called Adam received high level publicity in Canada and elsewhere when he cured, by distance treatment, the tumorous cancer condition of a music celebrity, Ronnie Hawkins.

When he did this, he was still in high school, and his mother did not want him to launch a career or publicly use his real or full name. She wanted him to finish high school first.

Adam has said he is able to visualize organs and cells in the people he treats. He is then able to use this occult visual sense in the healing or treatment process, wherein he apparently corrects things deliberately at the cellular level.

People in the West, the so-called "rational, civilized men" have tremendous faith in the physical reality, far more than in anything else. Even as our understanding of physical reality is changing, most people still think about it as they always have, as something immutable by mind, as something independent of mind, as something that operates by its own laws in a deterministic fashion, and so forth.

The weight of this belief is so intense, that in many cases no spiritual healer can even hope to budge it, not even the most amazing psychic surgeon. I can guarantee you that if some hard-core skeptic goes to the best psychic surgeon in the world, the result will be zero on all planes of being, and definitely zero on the physical plane. When I say "I can guarantee you", that's just my perception, but don't just take my word for it. Check it for yourself and see if you discover something different or same.

The upside is that with people who don't have a firm faith in the physical reality, the so-called "physical" changes are quite possible. This also applies to entire cultures. Because you can also discuss cultural beliefs and not just individual beliefs. Individual beliefs may differ from the cultural beliefs of the culture they are said to belong to, but cultures still have the ability to set their own tone, and to have their own "flavor", for the lack of a better word. So, for example, I think in a Chinese culture, it may be easier to observe physical changes from spiritual/mind healing than in, say, Western European culture.

Mind is kind, but mind is very deep. Mind is not just the superficial layer of consciousness we all think of as "mind", and that is what makes talking about it difficult.

Edited by goldisheavy

People in the West, the so-called "rational, civilized men" have tremendous faith in the physical reality, far more than in anything else. Even as our understanding of physical reality is changing, most people still think about it as they always have, as something immutable by mind, as something independent of mind, as something that operates by its own laws in a deterministic fashion, and so forth.

The weight of this belief is so intense, that in many cases no spiritual healer can even hope to budge it, not even the most amazing psychic surgeon. I can guarantee you that if some hard-core skeptic goes to the best psychic surgeon in the world, the result will be zero on all planes of being, and definitely zero on the physical plane. When I say "I can guarantee you", that's just my perception, but don't just take my word for it. Check it for yourself and see if you discover something different or same.

I know what you're saying - and basically agree with it. Only because I've seen examples of it... the resistance.

At the same time, I was certainly raised and educated in the Western traditions. About nine years ago, I experienced amazing shifts on all levels, the physical certainly incuded, when I was initiated ("attuned") into Reiki. Of course, this followed on the heels of much yoga meditation (20 years), and also time spent with spiritual people, time spent in wild nature, etc.

Possibly those people whose conscious and unconscious surrounding culture is more accepting of spiritual and energetic influences do have an easier time of it. Seems like.

The upside is that with people who don't have a firm faith in the physical reality, the so-called "physical" changes are quite possible. This also applies to entire cultures. Because you can also discuss cultural beliefs and not just individual beliefs. Individual beliefs may differ from the cultural beliefs of the culture they are said to belong to, but cultures still have the ability to set their own tone, and to have their own "flavor", for the lack of a better word. So, for example, I think in a Chinese culture, it may be easier to observe physical changes from spiritual/mind healing than in, say, Western European culture.

Mind is kind, but mind is very deep. Mind is not just the superficial layer of consciousness we all think of as "mind", and that is what makes talking about it difficult.

Yes, your points are well taken.

It has always interested me that in the last 100 years some very powerful healings and healers have occured within non-modern, non-Western cultures - such as those in the Native-Indian Americas, the Philippines, China, Japan, Tibet, India, etc. These societies and cultures now have some persons living in them with a thoroughly "modern, materialistic" mindset, but maybe this only makes "miraculous" healings all the more impressive, by the contrast... the "surprise factor". :blink: LOL

Edited by Tanemon

The 3rd type, high level healing, is much more difficult as it requires the practitioner to practice enough to raise the energy body vibrational frequency to the point where they can "Listen" to what the person's higher level self needs, not what the lower level self wants. In this manner one doesn't interfere with another's destiny. Linking is an advanced version of Listening and requires much practice.

:blink:

Thank you.

I think that may rule me out totally. I've ran into too many impostors so I'm going to rule out ever listening to any "voice". If the Dalai Lama can be by something like the "Dorje Shugden Controversy" then my chances are almost nil.