Sign in to follow this  
zom

A metal ox in North Wales...

... beats an American Werewolf in London.

Hello, everybody, glad to have found your site. I am an internal arts student. I do not know how I walked into the Taoist Arts. I do know I walked in to a Simplified Yang Style Taiji class 6 or 7 years ago, did it for a while, gave up for a while, came back, and then got tired of asking teachers to demonstrate what made Taiji "internal". Nobody could, and I was rapidly losing interest in Simplified Yang. I was about to hop over to Chen knowing the same thing would probably happen, and then I happened upon someone about a 5 hour's drive from here who worked extensively with Nei Gong, and that as they say around here, was me.

I am not here to find the mysterious pass. I just want to sort one jin out from another, and maybe one day I will.

Hello zom. Welcome. :)

Who is that you work with, in Wales? I am in London, but not a werefolf nor american, and like to get recommendations I can use or pass on.

I'm off to Snowdonia for a few days on friday, very excited.

I hope you enjoy the community here.

Thank you, cat!

Snowdonia is one of the reasons I live in North Wales. I spend a lot of time among the hills (up to 2,000ft) and mountains (over 2,000ft) around here. I never understood how much I missed this kind of terrain until I lived in an area of northwest Ohio that is flat as far as the eye can see. Nothing wrong with that, and you could not meet friendlier people, except that I use to be a prolific alpine skier and (alpine) skis were not much in Wood County! I can get to Snowdonia in about 45 minutes from where I live, and every time I go I have as much fun as I did the first time I went up the mountains!

I have to travel for the internal arts. To the best of my knowledge there are no internal arts teachers in North Wales. No problem. Sometimes you have to travel. Maybe one day all my teachers will live either up or down my lane.

Sign in to follow this