Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

The Nexus Titus

A happy day,

once in a while I try new toys... back when the Aneros was first introduced to the forum many got excited. Meanwhile the list of different versions got longer and longer... I personally liked the Helix one most. Later I got a Pantra, which turned out to be an interesting experience, but I never really got into it. In a way too big... I tried the "Rude-Boy" recently... but don't really like it. I sure love the Prostate cradle... but

now I found a new toy...:

http://www.nexus-titus.com/

in my case the way it is shaped makes it intense and fun to use. Forget about the ribbed shaft... don'T think it makes it that much better... but the tilted head really hits "my internal spot"... and when holding it in the right place (easy to do in my case) I get dry orgasms with stimulation.

Now: with all the talk about Jing not being semen, being lost with the first thought of arousal, being resorbed from outside etc. etc. etc. I really don'T know if this practice helps to keep Jing, and I can'T tell you if it has the same troubles regarding stagnation as the Million Dollar point is meant to have.

But I tell you. It is PLEASUREABLE!!!

Many people asking about the possible loss of Jing probably just want to know how to extend their "span"...

toys like that can help to train your prostate if one likes.

And a trained prostate will help you to keep Jing in the long run I assume.

I got the nexus vibro. Am not yet convinced og the vibration effect...

but the Nexus Titus sure is a winner

enjoy

Harry

Hmmm. On occasion when I have an orgasm my wife will pop a finger up my pipe and it feels great. Really heightens orgasm. But I cringe at the thought of sticking one of those monsters in my dirt box. The ribbed one actually looks like a sadists pipe cleaner and I dread to think what the state of the ridges would be after trying. Definitely would have to lay off the corn.

Then there is that Excel...

nexus_excel.jpg

I'm sure after a week of that, farting will sound like regular breathing.

I have an open mind though so I might check it out. Bit expensive for me right now and I would not bother with a used one off eBay. Anyone else tried it? I had a prostate massage once... felt like I was doing a shit... no kidding. But she might just not have know what she was doing or I was not relaxed. Who knows. I'll do a search on the Aneros for reviews. Never tried that stuff.... am I missing out?

Biff

Cool, looks intresting.

I'm a big fan on the Aneros PROGASM progasm.gif

But I tell you. It is PLEASUREABLE!!!

I LIKE pleasure B)

I will confess to doing yoga on occasion while using the standard model Aneros. Makes for a very intense yoga session. :)

My perspective on prostate massagers is that if you have never experienced a whole body, dry orgasm or don't know what one should feel like; they will take you to the promised land. You will have to get over any pre-conceived notions of homosexuality or issues with natural bodily functions. For the adventurous, it's one hell of a trip.

Cool, looks intresting.

I'm a big fan on the Aneros PROGASM progasm.gif

I LIKE pleasure B)

Ok so I have been reading some testimonials and what can I say? sounds pretty unreal. I have decided to give it a try. The Aneros models are more affordable for me so I will decide on one. One question though.... some of the testimonials talk about 'instructions' and that among other things prior to popping it up the pipe an enema is in order? Just exactly how do you do that? Garden hose? I guess some special tea is what they mean?

Biff

There is a forum and a wiki on Aneros.com. Lots of very cool people and good info. Give it a good study and you should be ok. The one piece of advice that I got and followed and will pass on; treat an Aneros session as a time of meditation and stillness. It won't work it's magic if you are forcing things, just relax, breath and be still, it will do all the work for you.

K got one will give it a go when it arrives. Looked at that forum, thanks for the tip (no pun intended). The best quote so far off there is;

I've logged hundreds of hours with these things up my ass, and the final result was unbelievable

-BlueStone

I'm a big fan on the Aneros PROGASM

that's about the only one in the Aneros line I do not own... wanted to give the Nexus the thumbs up before the Prograsm one...

I even start to like the vibro aspect... in my opinion the construction should me much different to really make it good, but when getting the Nexus in proper place I see the vibro aspect smoothly helping to lead somewhere...

I LIKE pleasure cool.gif

:D

Ok so I have been reading some testimonials and what can I say? sounds pretty unreal. I have decided to give it a try. The Aneros models are more affordable for me so I will decide on one. One question though.... some of the testimonials talk about 'instructions' and that among other things prior to popping it up the pipe an enema is in order? Just exactly how do you do that? Garden hose? I guess some special tea is what they mean?

Hi Biff. If you insert an Aneros or whatever it could simply be that the defec reflex gets triggered and you got to run to the bathroom. To me it happens usually after the O-aspect... I use a condom covering the Aneros and now the Nexus:

a) it helps to keep it clean

B) it helps to make insertion much easier (in my case I do not even need lubrication)

c) it can move easier inside (and that without lubrication again)

Do not expect too much at first. For some the experience is immediate, for some it takes time. Depends on the models as well. If you have a girl friend and she is open for it: she can help you use that tool to explore new levels of erotic feeling...

enjoy

:)

Harry

Sign in to follow this