Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

The Matrix

Of course, we all know it will be good but will it be better on Playstation or X Box?

And will PS3 or the new X Box be better?

"I, of course, am not anti-Semitic, I'm just going to post anti-Semitic articles, and come up with odd rationalizations for why people SHOULDN'T take offense to them."

http://www.aish.com/jewishissues/jewishsoc...g_the_World.asp

Ruling the World by Jeffery Dunetz

"It's high time to 'fess up and tell the world the truth, we Jews DO rule the world!"

When I first heard about Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir's comments at the Organization of the Islamic Conference, an uneasy chill ran down my spine. He called for Muslims "to unite against Jews towards a final victory," saying "the Jews rule the world by proxy... They have now gained control of the most powerful countries and they, this tiny community, have become a world power. 1.3 billion Muslims cannot be defeated by a few million Jews."

The media reported that "his words were greeted with a standing ovation from the kings, presidents, sheiks and emirs -- including key U.S. allies -- gathered at Malaysia's sparkling new capital, Putrajaya."

In editorials across the Arab world the Prime Minister's comments were either praised as accurate or explained as intended to be anti-Israel, not anti Jewish. French President Jacques Chirac blocked the EU from ending its summit with a harshly worded statement condemning Mahathir's speech.

Although this rapid-fire news initially horrified me, I now realize that the time be horrified is over. It is high time to fess up and tell the world the truth: We Jews do run the world. And we've been running things for a very long time, manipulating world events for our own needs.

It's time to reveal the truth that many famous people throughout history were actually Jewish -- part of the plot to perpetuate the myth and keep us in charge. Martin Luther - yep, a Jew! But that one was pretty obvious. After all, he is famous for quitting his church to form a new one, a regular practice in synagogues around the world today.

Napoleon was a Jew -- no wonder he wanted to reconvene the Sanhedrin. Napoleon had this nervous habit of playing with the Chai around his neck all the time. But he would do it by putting his hand in shirt.

Alexander Graham Bell, another closet Jew, invented the telephone... so that he could call his mother.

The Untold Story

Now that Mahathir has brought things out in the open, let's be totally honest and start telling the world everything.

The media? Yep, Jewish controlled. We have this guy Lenny (a Levite) who lives in Cleveland with his wife and two kids. All the news media in the world report to Lenny. As a news director, he is the best we've had for centuries. It was Lenny who thought up the idea that most news media should slant their coverage against Israel. He figured that if reporters give the impression that Jewish blood is cheap, no one would figure out that we were actually running things. Last year Lenny won a UJA (Underground Jewish Action) award for coming up with the idea that media should not use the word "terrorist" when a Jew was killed.

Lenny inherited the media-control job from his father, who in 1942 was able to convince The New York Times and other western newspapers to bury coverage of the Holocaust on page 27.

The banks? No one believes that silly thing about Jewish bankers in New York controlling all the money. Sure, they're all Jewish, but they come from the Netherlands, not New York.

We run the world's monetary system from the EU central office. Our man there is named Harvey Cohn. Harvey runs a tight ship. He's the guy who keeps funneling tens of millions of dollars to Arafat's PA.

Harvey is also the person who came up with using Gretta Duisenberg as a decoy. Gretta is the wife of the non-Jewish figurehead of European bank, the folks who control the Euro dollar. Harvey's brilliant idea was setting up Mrs. Duisenberg as an anti-Semite. He directed her famous appearance on a radio show in support of Stop the Occupation. This is an organization that calls for the imposition of economic sanctions on Israel. When the Dutch radio interviewer asked Mrs. Duisenberg how many signatures she hoped to collect on a petition of support for the group, she replied, "Six million," chuckling heartily at her own joke.

I spoke to Harvey today; he agrees that it's time to let the cat out of the bag. But there is one thing he would like to do first. You see, much of the world's "anti-Semitism" is part of the plot to perpetuate the myth that we do not run the world. The French government isn't involved at all. They really do hate the Jews. Harvey says that before the word gets out, he wants to use his vast financial powers to cancel every credit card owned by a member of the French government.

The Downside

One thing that may surprise people is that George Bush is actually Jewish. He converted five years ago. (It's the only way we would let him run for president.) I was honored by being invited to his bris. My wife made a cheesecake.

Oh, and that war against Iraq? Well, Pat Buchanan was right -- our idea. But it had nothing to do with Israel, and everything to with chick peas. You see, one thing that we don't control is the falafel market, and that is going to change very, very soon.

And by the way, the Saudis were right, Barbie dolls are just a Jewish plot to destroy the minds of Muslim children.

Protocols of the Elders of Zion? Can you believe that some people still think that's a forgery?!

Coming out with the truth may lift a terrible burden from our shoulders. No more hiding, no more plotting. Just going about the business of ruling the world.

There is, however, a downside. What if people don't believe us? What if people were to hate us so much that they start to think we have little control over world events? What if they were to think that the Jews are an ancient people who survived only through love of God and His Torah? What if people were to look at us, not as world dominators, but as the teachers of how to love God and each other?

What am I saying? No one could believe that!

If there are racial elements in this game I may just stop playing video games altogether as a protest.

Sony watch out!

But I have spoken with people who are " in the know" that are somewhat sure the people " pulling the strings" happen to be Jewish.

9013[/snapback]

That's one hell of a statistic.

The guy who wrote that is a known fascist who actually was the leader at one point of a group called the Imperial Fascist League, who basically championed the Nazi cause. You may want to do a google search on him.

I don't support Nazis, but I'm going to post a link to a document written by one, along with a comment by one of my anti-Semitic friends, because he is "in the know." Oh and by the way I can't spell Israel, and I don't know my history, either. :P

Seems a silly thing to do.

I don't know about video games about war though. I don't like to think of war as a game.

I don't support Nazis, but I'm going to post a link to a document written by one, along with a comment by one of my anti-Semitic friends, because he is "in the know." Oh and by the way I can't spell Israel, and I don't know my history, either.  :P

9024[/snapback]

Ouch

:)

Yes, you are just talking about one family of Jews, oh wait, and all the other Jews that control the media and the goverment. Oh, but not the ones who make the products you like to consume.

Also..you have already extensively ellaborated for us on how net every Jew is good with money.

9026[/snapback]

Yes, and you have already extensively ellaborated how not everyone can spell--didn't know it was possible to mess up the word "not" but...

Oh and that article was written by the guy who wrote that book about the Illuminati conspiracy and New World Order BS--right on par with people like David Icke.

Yes, I am going to make you erase your posts, because I control the media. :lol:

Kidding. I'm not trying to censor anything.

Oh, that's so cute and funny. Yeah and my grandmother wasn't really tortured by Nazis either. Oh har har har. And her entire family wasn't murdered by them, either.

So your saying the Holocaust wasn't staged?

kidding!!

9033[/snapback]

Some see the Matrix and see a good or bad example of New Ageism. Others see the main use of Jewish archetype or Christian. If your Hindu you may see the fable as Arjuna trying to be awakened by Krishna. Heck, I see an update to Tron. Good stories are almost always have a basis in some mythological tradition.

I think people mistake the use of Jewish archetype for earlier Black Christian Revival. The Zion and images are from the black songs of Zion as freedom, certainly most of the people in Zion were black. No religious jew would ever name a ship after Nebuchanezzar, it would be like calling a ship, the Hitler.

On a more serious note. Defending against charges that Jews(or our Elite) secretly rule the world is insulting and makes us question the intelligence of the asker. Its simply too easy to find a single jew anywhere and create evil Cabals out of thin air. When I do go on the taobum page I see there links and stories on jewish conspiracies.

Things like Abu Nidal is really jewish. Yes, he was considered an arab terrorist but he's really a jew. Since Saddam shielded him, Saddam a jew too. Didn't like Winston Churchill then he's a jew. Don't like Bush, well ofcourse he's jewish too etc. etc. Its such crap, but obviously has morons who believe.

In every case there are some jews, amongst a field of dozens, hundreds, or thousands, and because of their very presence an evil conspiracy is discovered. Its bullshit. The need to find a scape goat, to find out why things suck, to blame, goes on. And small minds instead of thinking for themselves will always turn to a minority and cry wolf, or worse subhuman evil.

Peas

Michael

Thanks, Michael. Yeah I actually send the original article Cam posted to a friend of mine and he said, "Yeah, Nazis are everywhere. You just have to be aware of the fact." I used to do anti-racist work and it is the same everywhere. The assertions made are some pretty hefty accusations, and I think deleting and replacing them with comments on Keanu being a good actor, or describing stereotypically Jewish products one likes to consume only trivializes the issue. It made me wonder if Cam even actually read these articles before posting them. It's amazing how blatantly anti-Semitic or racist work streams into our media and our consciousness, so Cam can say "the reality is these things exist" and we need to "become aware of how the world really is." Deciding that a conspiracy of this magnitude is true simply because someone who happens to be rich has a feeling about it is beyond ridiculous. I mean, Osama is rich too, maybe I should believe everything he says? If someone really wants to "see clearly and know the truth...no matter how badly it may hurt peoples feelings" a good place to start would be to research the people whose articles your posting--and where DID you get that Leese article anyway, Cam? The only place I've seen links to it is on...nazi websites.

Oh, okay, I'll just ignore Nazi propaganda you've posted for your benefit.

Drop it. Seriously. I already have.(Or Don't :) )

9094[/snapback]

So whose benefit exactly am I supposed to drop this subject for? And did you realize you were posting stuff written by a Nazi, or not? Just curious.

Sign in to follow this