Sign in to follow this  
Chen

Transforming semen to chi

Good day to everyone,

there are a lot of practioners,with different goals.

Many of theme are like me,(practising without questioning),some others trying to find an answer behind anything they practise.

I have no academic background to support my practise,so if you have any information about the mechanism of transforming semen into chi you are welcome to answer.

Good day to everyone,

there are a lot of practioners,with different goals.

Many of theme are like me,(practising without questioning),some others trying to find an answer behind anything they practise.

I have no academic background to support my practise,so if you have any information about the mechanism of transforming semen into chi you are welcome to answer.

I could very well be mistaken but I think damo-qigong.net offers instruction in what you're asking.

Sperm tend to live 90 to 110 days inside the body. A vasectomy ensures that they never leave the scrotum. When they die they are broken back down and absorbed. By being retained they slow down the production of more sperm, so that the resources are not used in the first place. Somehow this solution never seems to be discussed much, or it is set aside as being a bad idea.

Are you talking about transforming Jing (sexual energy) to Chi?

Any meditation will do that easily IF you don't have any sexual thoughts./your mind is pure. Otherwise, you need specialized practices.

Are you talking about transforming Jing (sexual energy) to Chi?

Any meditation will do that easily IF you don't have any sexual thoughts./your mind is pure. Otherwise, you need specialized practices.

Oh great.

MAN! Why can't anything be EASY? I swear, practice just gets more and more difficult as it progresses!

In the immortal words of Cypher, "why O why didn't i take the BLUE PILL!" :D

(just kidding btw. it's all worth it! or at least it better be.)

Sign in to follow this