Sign in to follow this  
findley

Taoist masters in beijing-- whitecloud monastery

Anyone know about taoist 'masters' in or near beijing?

Particularly those who, ah, are 'specialized' (...) in the tao te ching, or maybe secret of the golden flower, or maybe Complete Reality school, (or really, whatever-- whatever you may know, I'd like to hear...)

for example, anyone have any experience with white cloud temple?

Let us know how your search goes. I wonder if you'll find more 'Taoists' involved in god/Karma appeasement and charm making then Golden Flower and TTC?

Michael

hah, yeah.

Though, I might respect those who worship kitchen gods, moreso than those claim qigong and alchemical formulas leading to immortality.

thanks, man B)

Qin Ling and her husband Viktor Xiao live in Beijing, both are students of Master Wang Liping and are authorized to teach Longmen Pai.

Anyone know about taoist 'masters' in or near beijing?

Particularly those who, ah, are 'specialized' (...) in the tao te ching, or maybe secret of the golden flower, or maybe Complete Reality school, (or really, whatever-- whatever you may know, I'd like to hear...)

for example, anyone have any experience with white cloud temple?

You should get in touch with Dao Zhen, who use to post here. He is on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/daozhen?ref=ts

while in china he did just that. Went to look for teachers starting from White Cloud Temple. And he found. He would come here and post amazing things. Just start recovering his posts and reading them.

THANKS !

a note on wang liping from your wiki link:

4. Europeans were trained by Wang for Internal alchemy practicing based on <the Secret of the Golden Flower > in 2007, the report was published in 《contemporary Academic Research 》 [8].

WHOA NO WAY SO COOL YEAH I WONDER IF OUR INTERPRETATIONS OF THE BOOK ARE SIMILIAR THIS IS SO COOL ITS LIKE DESTINY I HOPE IT WORKS OUT YAAAAA

I HAVE 'OPENING THE DRAGON GATE' I BEGAN READING IT YEARS AGO BUT IT SEEMED SO STUPID I THOUGHT IT WAS BOGUS IS IT THE SAME ONE WHOA NO WAY I WONDER I'M GONNA READ IT AGAIN

WHOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE I MEET A MASTER I SHOULD TRY HARDER BUT I'M STILL SO YOUNG AND A STUDENT I AM CULTVATING P'O STILL I HAVE SO FAR TO GO BUT IN THE MEANTIME I CAN STILL LEARN EVEN IF I CANT SPEND MOST OF MY TIME CULTIVATING I AM GOING TO BE AN IMMMORRRRRRRTAAAAALLLLLLL WHOOOOOAAAAAAA THIS IS SO LUCKY AND DR. KUNG WANTED ME TO GO TO HUBEI AND THATS CLOSE TO WUDANG MOUNTAIN BUT THEYRE ALL LIKE SHAO LIN AND STUFF RIGHT AND I DONT BELIEVE IN THEM I DONT THINK WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAAA

:) You seem pretty happy. Opening the Dragon Gateis an intriguing book, some of the links and discussion may be of intrest.

A trip to China sure would be exciting, hopefully you will be able to find what you are looking for.

Sign in to follow this