Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

My favorite Guided Meditations

Minke de Vos has a great set of guided meditations. I especially like her Basics CD. It has 4 meditations, 1>Energy Med-about 11 minutes reverse breathing, expanding the energy ball etc. 2>Deep Body Smile-28 minutes, fusion oriented, looking into the major and minor organs and making peace w/ them and there energetics and a fabulous 'brain wash' sequence. 3>Microcosmic Orbit 12 minutes -Excellent it w/ its use of biaural music and sound effects she leads you from micro to macro and ends w/ gathering and centering the energy. It gave me my best experience of the orbit. 4> Sexual Energy -14 minutes, amazing, energy packing, breath retentions, mixing and circulating sexual energy w/ smiling energy and running them up and down the orbits. Sexual gods mating(ala Yudeloves stuff). Its the only guided meditation that has ever made me actively sweat.

It may be called Basics, but it gets pretty advanced. I really like Michael Winns CD's, but they tend to be long, philosophical and kitchen sinkish. Minke's stuff is short and experiential.

Her Fusion I double CD is great, indepth sound color emotions its all in them. Her breathing CD's, Retention, Circular, Deep breath are all outstanding.

I collect guided meditations, and hers, are priceless (and inexpensive!) if you can get them. There's a link to the Silent Ground center on LINKs (on HT site), but too often Minke is doing other things then selling her CD's. Luckily I bought a few at Tao Mountain and sent her a check later that year to send me anything else she had on hand. I'm very glad I did, I really dig her stuff.

Oh, other good guided meds. Bliss Trips- great trips particularly the Earth trip, though the Air one is great to experience Lucid flying(google Bliss trips). Anne Wise's Mind Series, a cheap course on brain wave training, including powerful healing guided meditations trips(Yoda, look into her book 'The Awakened Mind, indepth description of healers-taoist through evangelist and there recorded brain waves). Kaishan Golden Shield Chi Gung has an amazing Longevity Med. which has a powerful bone washing as well as taking you from an infant to 220 years old and back.

The Chi Nei Tsang has some great meditations for Bone Washing and laughter meditations.

Peace

Michael

thanks for sharing!

I emailed her about ten days ago to order a CD but haven't obtained feedback yet.

Hope my request is not lost, but only delayed...

Btw, your description of the MCO you gave recently inspired me to contact her.

affenbrot

The Sphinx of Imagination that free from mentioned looked pretty interesting. I ordered it. A relaxing hypnotic, mythical journey. I'll give a review after a listen or two.

Michael

Sign in to follow this