Sign in to follow this  
DalTheJigsaw123

Does Social Engineering Exist?

I think it does. A lot of it comes from the media. What are your thoughts?

You mean consciously, as in a group of people specifically creating the complex conditions surrounding involuntary brain washing for the sake of supporting a mass consumerist lifestyle that feeds the rich creators and keeps us working for the sake of their health and our detriment? I think possibly partially, or it might have just happened, like the power just ended up on peoples laps and we just give it to them, like sheep, and due to the distractions of TV and Movies, bubble gum magazines and computer games, we never question more deeply and we succumb slowly as a society to happiness through electronics and we never actually realize the deep spiritual possibilities of human potential as a global community?

Man...

You mean consciously, as in a group of people specifically creating the complex conditions surrounding involuntary brain washing for the sake of supporting a mass consumerist lifestyle that feeds the rich creators and keeps us working for the sake of their health and our detriment? I think possibly partially, or it might have just happened, like the power just ended up on peoples laps and we just give it to them, like sheep, and due to the distractions of TV and Movies, bubble gum magazines and computer games, we never question more deeply and we succumb slowly as a society to happiness through electronics and we never actually realize the deep spiritual possibilities of human potential as a global community?

Man...

That was perfect! Love it!;) That is exactly what I meant!:)

Jeez, need you ask?

;)

Jeez, need you ask?

;)

Reassurance I say!:)

Absolutely it exists. That is why there are so many herd animals within the human species.

Be well!

Yea, good point! Thanks.

Absolutely it exists. That is why there are so many herd animals within the human species.

Be well!

Most people were animals in there previous life. :P You can tell.

Hasn't the human population grown from half a billion to over 6 billion in just a few hundred years?

Sheesh!

Why, of course it exists. They pour it into the municipal water supply.

Most people were animals in there previous life. :P You can tell.

Hasn't the human population grown from half a billion to over 6 billion in just a few hundred years?

Sheesh!

That is very true! Good point. I also think we are basically bacteria. :)

Why, of course it exists. They pour it into the municipal water supply.

Good point! The shots too, huh?

Of course social engineering exists. Sociologists rule the world.

For example, Obama was manufactured president; the US is taking a century to conquer and 'modernize' (if you dig it, 'modernize',) the middle east.

The New World Order is Manifest Destiny.

Unlike most folk, however... I have more faith in the NWO than I do in freedom-mongerers, and 'the people'.

I dunno.... Global slavery doesn't really appeal to me.

you know, I don't think anyone is out of it.

Even the social engeneers are themselves subject to receive images and stimulus from the televisions. Yes they might be a bit better in dealing with them, as they study it (as they study how to make ads), but they are not awakened. The only that are truly out of it are the ones that has no gap in their consciousness. But then those people hardly feel the desire to control others. So I see it as much more cyclic. What is that buddhist name: lara, leya lila, lilla, princess leya. That illusion.

I don't see a race of awakened beast, controlling the unawakened humans. I see moslt unawakened humans controlling each other. WHile the awakened ones each does something different.

Man...

So, do you believe it's around or not? :blink:

Of course social engineering exists. Sociologists rule the world.

For example, Obama was manufactured president; the US is taking a century to conquer and 'modernize' (if you dig it, 'modernize',) the middle east.

The New World Order is Manifest Destiny.

Unlike most folk, however... I have more faith in the NWO than I do in freedom-mongerers, and 'the people'.

I don't necessarily think there's a New World Order out there secretly guiding the world (well, possibly, I've seen a lot of info about their plans, some of it pretty compelling). But you mentioned stuff about Obama, and it is true. Once you know where you look, you can see it. Sometimes it's scary.

I dunno.... Global slavery doesn't really appeal to me.

I recall reading something along the lines of "the best slaves are the ones that don't even know they are slaves."

you know, I don't think anyone is out of it.

Even the social engeneers are themselves subject to receive images and stimulus from the televisions. Yes they might be a bit better in dealing with them, as they study it (as they study how to make ads), but they are not awakened. The only that are truly out of it are the ones that has no gap in their consciousness. But then those people hardly feel the desire to control others. So I see it as much more cyclic. What is that buddhist name: lara, leya lila, lilla, princess leya. That illusion.

I don't see a race of awakened beast, controlling the unawakened humans. I see moslt unawakened humans controlling each other. WHile the awakened ones each does something different.

But I think this is probably closer to the truth. If there is a New World Order, I don't think they are any more enlightened or awakened than anyone else. They are just more aware of how to manipulate humans. It doesn't mean they themselves can't be manipulated (!) it just means that they are in a position of being able to manipulate people, and they use that position on a regular basis.

And yeah, for the people who can't be manipulated.... they're usually off doing their own thing anyway :lol: Or they just let people do whatever they want. I see propaganda and manipulative stuff around all the time, occasionally I'll point it out to someone, but do they ever really change? No not really. Heck, even if I know I'm being brought in by some manipulative entertainment, I still go along with it from time to time :lol:

Pietra, you mean maya?

"The Sanskrit word "Maya" does not mean illusion in the same sense in which the English word is used. "Maya" means to measure. You cannot measure anything unless you have a point. So, if the center is absent, there is no circumference at all. That is pure and simple basic arithmetic."

Theres nothing compelling about NWO. Its a con. Jeez its already seeped into your minds through your sleazy front-man Obamas hope-nosis. I even hear new-age idiots saying Obama is a "light worker". Yet he is still sending people to war and laughing in peoples faces as they ask to legalise mairjuana to help the economy. Bullshit!

Also the "science" is being used in the same way religion was used in the past. So people have not progressed at all. In fact man still cannot get over his "God" issues, so has created atheism, psychology, evolution .etc. So in many ways the science of today, coupled with the newspapers is social engineering, making you believe this causes that .etc, when is reality is can be baseless and unrelated. Yes, the best slaves don't know they are slaves!!

Edited by Magitek

Speaking about the NWO,

we just can't have global corporations and local governance.

Corporations need to be kept in check by governance at the same level or things go shit as they went in the last years. The idea that the invisible hand of the market does not need a government at all to control on it is gone. We experienced it, and it was not good. Some nations decide to keep a stronger hand on the market, some lighter, but no nation just let's the market do it's thing.

You can't have corporations living in fiscal paradise, and then selling everywhere, and paying no tax to anyone.

Either we go back to have an only local world, or we need to accept some form of global governance. But hear me, the game are still open on what kind of global governance. Whatever they (whoever you think they are) might have chosen, this does not mean that it is set in stone.

I don't know how we can go back to a local only world. But maybe we could build a world where you have local ond global coexisting.

I participate in metagovernment, That is a group of people who is trying to set up internet tools to let a community of any size self govern without having to vote for any representative. So that no one is in power.

You'll find your way to help in the cause.

Pietra, you mean maya?

"The Sanskrit word "Maya" does not mean illusion in the same sense in which the English word is used. "Maya" means to measure. You cannot measure anything unless you have a point. So, if the center is absent, there is no circumference at all. That is pure and simple basic arithmetic."

Yes Maya, but now after your explenation I am not sure anymore if it fits. Thanks

I was saving this as material for my book... but ah... I couldnt really figure out how to tie it into my premises.. so... <_< I'll give you guys the short version:

humanity is not a 'cosmic accident' -- we are the yolk of the universe. As Nietzsche said, 'man is the rope between beast and Overman'.

History has been leading mankind into two correlating trends in evolution: towards global unification (NWO,) and a heightened sense of individuality.

It is my belief that history is no accident-- and that what we are seeing is an unfolding destiny, in a New World Order consisting of humans who are, to a very high degree, individuals.

The process is ugly, and I believe that we are probably only half way, or so, 'there'. ...But humanity has a destiny, that has been preached about by some major religions. The significance of this destiny is essential to cosmological evolution, (we are essential to the 'purpose' of the universe,) and I think we would be fools to say that there wasn't something greater developing out of humanity.

Honestly, I think often to compare it to the buddhist concept, that the cosmos is headed towards a universal 'enlightenment'... or the christian, by which all souls migrate to heaven.

I hate corporate-consumerism-- but I understand its significance as bringing us a step closer to the New World Order.

I used to be anarchist, verging on violent militantism. After the prior realization, I learned to have faith, not in humanity, but in reality in general.

I am sure it has saved my life.

So, do you believe it's around or not? :blink:

I don't necessarily think there's a New World Order out there secretly guiding the world (well, possibly, I've seen a lot of info about their plans, some of it pretty compelling). But you mentioned stuff about Obama, and it is true. Once you know where you look, you can see it. Sometimes it's scary.

I recall reading something along the lines of "the best slaves are the ones that don't even know they are slaves."

But I think this is probably closer to the truth. If there is a New World Order, I don't think they are any more enlightened or awakened than anyone else. They are just more aware of how to manipulate humans. It doesn't mean they themselves can't be manipulated (!) it just means that they are in a position of being able to manipulate people, and they use that position on a regular basis.

And yeah, for the people who can't be manipulated.... they're usually off doing their own thing anyway :lol: Or they just let people do whatever they want. I see propaganda and manipulative stuff around all the time, occasionally I'll point it out to someone, but do they ever really change? No not really. Heck, even if I know I'm being brought in by some manipulative entertainment, I still go along with it from time to time :lol:

I think it's the the whole thing about rich controlling the poor. Maybe it's as simple as that?

Sign in to follow this