Sign in to follow this  
longrhythm

Here's a thought-

Since we're essentially millions upon millions of cells communicating with one another through the nervous system to maintain a stable organization, could it be safe to say that emotions are experienced in communication between cells? In that any emotion we feel outwardly is actually, literally, felt for ourselves. Hate starts as one cell hating another just as love starts as one cell loving another. It feels good to me.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Sounds good to me too.

But I think it is more at the brain sends signals to mainly the heart and lungs and it is there that we actually 'feel' our emotions.

But I really like the thought of all my cells loving all the others.

Be well!

So you're mostly heart and lung, huh? :) What do you think of the Taoist take on emotional distribution among the vitals?

Hi Brian,

Sounds good to me too.

But I think it is more at the brain sends signals to mainly the heart and lungs and it is there that we actually 'feel' our emotions.

But I really like the thought of all my cells loving all the others.

Be well!

So you're mostly heart and lung, huh? :) What do you think of the Taoist take on emotional distribution among the vitals?

Well, I don't recall ever feeling any emotional sensation in my liver or middle toe of my left foot. (Just messing.)

Hey! Hey! Now that second question could end up being a serious discussion. I am limited in my knowledge of this subject but I will do what I can.

It is my opinion (I have no scientific fact to back it up) that not only do we have a brain but that we also have a mind which includes the brain and all our other receptors. I phrased it that way because this is the only way I can explain the concepts of inspiration and deja vu. This, in my opinion, has to do with the energy of universal Chi (what I feel science is now referring to as 'dark energy').

It has been said by some that there is knowledge in energy. So, if this 'dark energy' contains knowledge when it does permiate my physical essence wouldn't it be possible for some of this knowledge to be recieved and interpretted by my personal Chi?

Well, when I see a really beautiful, sexy female there are emotions displayed in one of my other 'vitals' but that's as far as I can go with that. However, I know there are many members here who have great knowledge on these other aspects of the subject. I think this is mostly the area of alchemy and I am ignorant of the subject.

Be well!

Well I gotta say- alchemist or not your words carry wisdom, and I've enjoyed reading them. Thanks!

Well, I don't recall ever feeling any emotional sensation in my liver or middle toe of my left foot. (Just messing.)

Hey! Hey! Now that second question could end up being a serious discussion. I am limited in my knowledge of this subject but I will do what I can.

It is my opinion (I have no scientific fact to back it up) that not only do we have a brain but that we also have a mind which includes the brain and all our other receptors. I phrased it that way because this is the only way I can explain the concepts of inspiration and deja vu. This, in my opinion, has to do with the energy of universal Chi (what I feel science is now referring to as 'dark energy').

It has been said by some that there is knowledge in energy. So, if this 'dark energy' contains knowledge when it does permiate my physical essence wouldn't it be possible for some of this knowledge to be recieved and interpretted by my personal Chi?

Well, when I see a really beautiful, sexy female there are emotions displayed in one of my other 'vitals' but that's as far as I can go with that. However, I know there are many members here who have great knowledge on these other aspects of the subject. I think this is mostly the area of alchemy and I am ignorant of the subject.

Be well!

Well I gotta say- alchemist or not your words carry wisdom, and I've enjoyed reading them. Thanks!

Thanks.

I would be interested in seeing other input on this subject. Anyone?

Be well!

Sign in to follow this