phore

sylvia browne

i see a lot of books by sylvia browne. does anyone have any experience with her products.

^_^

Before anyone looks into Sylvia Brown, I suggest they watch Southpark, the episode called "Biggest Douche in the Universe". I believe it is episode 15 of season 6.

That said, does anyone actually have reason to believe she is legit? Please discuss. My mother thinks Brown is great, I doubt it, but I'd love to hear others opinions.

Peace-

Nate-

Guest paul walter

i see a lot of books by sylvia browne. does anyone have any experience with her products.

^_^

there are youtube vids of her displaying her considerable inabilities--they should put your mind at rest. Paul

Her psychic skills seem to be centered around a lot of money, probably a little bit too much, like her help would be exclusive only to those with money and not at all to ones who don't. i don't think that is a good idea. ;)

it's not like one with money is per say a better human being and deserves more than one without, right? though ofcourse many other things may be a factor also.

I do think that these kind of things and skills are important though, contrary to what some on this forum may be thinking, speculating and writing.

And also that there are many people who can do these things as good, and some may even be better.

There are also even chatrooms for this kind of a thing, many are free or cheap or based on donation (IF you want to) to me it seems that the 'quality' and skills of someone has no relation to what they may be asking in return, so to speak.

All of that said, i was more impressed about how psychic James van Praagh is than Sylvia Brown, just as a slight comparison.

It's not all bad in my opinion though .... it's kind of fun, at least, and actually pretty helpful at other times probably too. It's just too bad some 'predictions' have to be wrong. For whatever reasons. :)

I'll have to leave it open so far actually :)

edit: oh, maybe overredundant to say but of course there are also ego driven psychics and also practical jokers and those sort of things. but that aside, psychic functioning is as real a anything else out there imo. It may in fact generally speaking be underexplored, intellectually, socially, physically, philosophically, and so on.

Edited by froggie

thanks all. i wasnt sure if the repulse feeling i was getting from her was intuition, or social conditioning against new agey loonies.

^_^