Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

How to get ride of anixety and homesickness?

Well i have made it to job corps. It has been over just a day and i have been getting anixety. I do some taichi and that helps for about 30 minutes then the anixety comes back. Any suggestions on what i could do?

Thanks

Keep the mind from creating thoughts based on your anxiety and homesickness by intensely concentrating on the feeling. This will keep you from thinking about it if you focus strongly enough. You will see that by concentrating your consciousness on this unconscious energy you will have started to alleviated your body from carrying that energy, it will be "transmuted" into a higher vibration. Surrendering to the energy in your body will make this happen much faster. Surrendering will let energy flow freely, and that energy is intensified or "crystalized" by your focus. Placing conscious, focused, attention on unconsciousness makes it hard for it to survive, because your Consciousness is so much more intense than low-density emotions like fear or anger. Just a simple way of focusing that can be done anytime and anywhere while you are doing anything. A great way to deal with fear and pain from a higher place within yourself. Thoughtlessness is key, but full surrender and strong focus should take care of it.

Just what i've learned to do in life, nothing is for everyone.

Edited by Old Man Contradiction

what is the reason for the anxiety? homesickness?

you can try to make some new friends. which can be easy or hard depending on how openminded people are i guess

wow that's great congratulations. You could look at it as day one of your Life's Great Adventure, put all else out of your mind, throw yourself into it 100%, and get everything you can out of it. Calm for problem solving, happy about even the 'little victories' and don't forget to have some fun. Good luck. Reminds me of my great adventure to Maui Island when I was 20 and only had $600.00.

Well i have made it to job corps. It has been over just a day and i have been getting anixety. I do some taichi and that helps for about 30 minutes then the anixety comes back. Any suggestions on what i could do?

Thanks

If you can meditate at the beginning of the day and when you feel the anxiety - it helps me to become re-centered.

When I left home to go to the university at age 17 (I am from a really small town in the mountains of N.C.) I would dream of home and the places I liked to go walking. When I went back - my friends asked me why didn't I stop. I asked them what they were talking about and was told that they saw me walking and called out but I never stopped to talk to them... I asked them what time was it that they saw me? Every one that saw me said it was past 10PM. I told them that I always was asleep by that time.

Thanks

You may have one of the following (anxiety always affects the spirit/shen in TCM which manifests in the zhang organs):

1. Heart/Spleen Qi Deficiency.

2. Lung Qi Deficiency.

3. Liver Qi Stagnation Affecting the Spleen.

4. Kidney Qi Deficiency.

My advice: visit an acupucturist/herbalist for treatment to find exactly where "qi" is blocked. Someone with expertise in "pulse diagnosis" is preferable.

Anyway drinks lots of green tea and purified water.

Good luck!

I should have given you guys an update I am doing really good What i realized is that thes feelings are natral everyone gets them at some point and when i get them i just turn my attention to something else like my breathing. Kind of like my meditation.

Sign in to follow this