r.w.smith

TRICK: Slice a banana with your chi

Found this on youtube, I think one slice would appear more realistic if you were demonstrating your psychic powers ROFL :D

I seen Qigong Teacher Robert Peng do this on the net,Only thing was he didnt tell us about the finger loool

Nice Post,

Yep noticed it on he's website also, not to discredit him because i really like how he comes over to the public. He looks like a very compassionate person and i would love to meet him one day.

There are also devices to be able to zap people but that doesnt instantly make Robert Peng or John Chang a fraud. It does mean people in general have to be carefull before drawing conclusions with anyone :)

Cheers !

Edited by minkus

Yep, the zapper !

Also saw a movie on youtube about an energyhealer that had to press a secret button on the floor to "activate" he's power :) Dodgy.

Regards, M

I seen Qigong Teacher Robert Peng do this on the net,Only thing was he didnt tell us about the finger loool

Nice Post,

I am not a sceptic of Chi Gong in general, but is it ok to point out to specific people and/or specific practises?

When reading for example this part of the site of Robert Peng,

http://www.robertpeng.com/foundation_course.html

I see it written in a mystical way, talking about the dan tien as if it's the same as something you can buy in a supermarket. While in reality, i have come to the 'conclusion' that forming a dan tien is spirit and matter interacting. Why the mysticism?

Why not tell people exactly what it is? Why beat around the bush and offer only bits and pieces and watered down explanations instead of raising it up (imo) to a better and more realistic status (that is to say, offer the real explanation, it's more useful. i'm not saying at all that developing a dan tien can not be done by the way, i'm saying it can, just stop with the mysticism???!!)

p.s. apologies if may be spoiling the topic. let me know if i should remove it from here and maybe start it as a new one?

Edited by froggie

No,please go on Froggie,

The world is full of people who like to make simple things seem mystical & hard to attain. Holding seminars charging thousands of dollars - telling students what they are learning are advanced secret practices. We have seen it all before. They are simply the same old products wrapped in different packaging time and time again. so many styles,but all share the identical techniques :)

Regards

No,please go on Froggie,

The world is full of people who like to make simple things seem mystical & hard to attain. Holding seminars charging thousands of dollars - telling students what they are learning are advanced secret practices. We have seen it all before. They are simply the same old products wrapped in different packaging time and time again. so many styles,but all share the identical techniques :)

Regards

Fast mystical path sells !

Slow realistic long hard work path doesnt sell !

:)