chicultivation

Should a Taoist Forum focus primarily on Taoism?

Do we need a Buddhist perspective on everything here - even if irrelevant?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Is constant Buddhist banter bothersome?

• Yes, totally irritating.
    • Somewhat, keep Buddhist topics limited to one or more specific threads.
    • Have a seperate Buddhist section where Buddhists can talk and preach freely.
    • No, Buddhists can express their disagreement and explanations in every thread, its fine.
    • Buddhist talk can be allowed in the main forum but in a controlled way i.e. posters limit their posts to a reasonable number and post when relevant

Wow! So now you know what I think....

Do you know what I am thinking of & calling you in my mind? what oppinion I have of you? Take it to heart young man.

yr prescience could then be of use...

yr amazingly adept at being foolish here -so, Yr now on my ignore list... do what ya want to-I'm done with yr BS...

PS_

Vaj -Don't ya REALIZE that this thread is about yr own arrogance and willful insistance on a one-track approach to EVERYTHING?

:lol::lol::lol:

Ok... I should have said that your more clueless than you think. As your own reaction is a testimony to your perception.

I'm glad you've ignored me, now I don't have to read your angry tirades. :lol:

Isn't it funny how I'm on the ignore list, but they keep answering my posts even after being put on that list?

Not to be a wiseass or anything, but where do you think practice comes in in these sorts of situations?

Not to be a wiseass or anything, but where do you think practice comes in in these sorts of situations?

Of course, in giving wisdom even to those that don't understand it's source. :huh: Honestly? I'm far from the one who is taking anything personally here.

Seriously... proverbial mirror time.

Yeah,

the problem is quite widespread.

Good points you mentioned.

The results of a survey were relaesed a few months ago that rated the 'happiness' of the general population of different nations around the world. The United States didn't fair very well. In fact, the people of Mexico rated as 'happier' than the people of the US.

Happy Trails!

facepalm2.jpg

Excellent post Nac!

No words needed - the attachment said it all.

Happy Trails!

Edited by Marblehead

Since starting KAP and meditating I've become much more "Green-ish" and concerned for the environment in my thinking.

I'd also like to add if one finds the things Pietro mentions interesting please check out David Harvey. Hands down some of the smartest critiques of capitalistic systems since Marx. His website has some good, short YouTube vid links to boot.

ifin you like Marks - You'll Love Trotsky

http://www.lotsofessays.com/viewpaper/1702568.html

The interesting standing point is that it is mathematical.

Isn't it funny how I'm on the ignore list, but they keep answering my posts even after being put on that list?

What is an ignore list :huh:

ifin you like Marks - You'll Love Trotsky

http://www.lotsofessays.com/viewpaper/1702568.html

The interesting standing point is that it is mathematical.

What is an ignore list :huh:

I ran thru it for Pietro last week -it is an option to block the input from folks that are annoying... you can read the posts or not but they are not intrusive as originally offered...Go to yr own page and follow instructions... It is a pleasant buffer that has been usful in allowing yrself to be exposed to idiots -only as one chooses to be so exposed...