everseeking

Trying to contact KAP people

Hello, and sorry to bother those of you who respond to this. I have been planning on signing up for KAP 1, but lack the cash. I have read about how great it is, and how it has helped people with stress, etc..

Well, I am about to be thrust into a very stressful year, my last year of Nursing school. I wont be able to afford the tuition for KAP 1 until about the end of September (when my financial aid comes in). I see on their website, the last level 1 class starts in the beginning of september. You see my problem?

I was going to email someone to find out when the next (level 1) classes might start, but I cant find an email address. Any help on this contact situation would be appreciated. I really want to start, I just cant afford it yet.

Again, sorry for posting this, I know its a bit if a dud as far as threads go.

peace--

Nate :D

Edited by everseeking

hey brother, if you're serious about this and don't have money.. you should sell a kidney, or maybe not a kidney since they are fairly important in alchemy. I would go see a TCM Doctor or PM Santiago directly and ask which body part is less needed and then go ahead and sell that.

Well, I was actually looking into selling some sperm, but where I live, its not easy to do. Apparently, it is looked down upon in the middle of America.

But seriously, I'm going to take the class, I just want to know about when (how soon after the september class starts) the next class will be. I'm hoping one will be available in the end of Sept. or beginning of Oct.

So, I'm just trying to get some info, and I also have some concerns/questions I'd like to ask before I start. I may need to do some preparations first.

Okay, off to bed.

N-

Like Glenn Morris recomends in path notes you should start by stilling the mind in a basic way. Do shamatha on the breath or something similar (read up on daniel ingram or shinzen young or bill bodri for instructions). You could also start doing the belly breathing and the secret smile done in kap. Described in path notes and on this forum just search for secret smile in the forum. This way you will have a good preperation for doing the course and will start a little bit a head. You could also do the inner smile. That will develop your "smiling power" which again is integrated in a lot of kap practices but will work so much better for you quickly if you have cultivated smiling power in isolation first for a while. You could also do something to prepare your body. Do some hatha yoga or qigong or pilates. Maybe just a quick simple qi gong set like the eight brocades. Such preperatory practices will probably give you the stress reduction you need but kap will provide you with a whole lot more than stress reduction.

"Such preperatory practices will probably give you the stress reduction you need but kap will provide you with a whole lot more than stress reduction."

Such as what, may I ask? Care to share?

"Such preperatory practices will probably give you the stress reduction you need but kap will provide you with a whole lot more than stress reduction."

Such as what, may I ask? Care to share?

It is not called kundalini awkening process for nothing. In a year or two or three and possibly just a few months if you are especially ready you can expect a full blown kundalini awakening. That is the mother of all mindblowing energetic experiences. Within KAP this awakening is achieved in a very grounding and balanced way that is way smoother than in a lot of other systems but no matter how smooth it is kundalini still is an almost nuclear energy and once awakened will lead to a huge change of perspective, energy and personality. A very positive and good thing but lightyears away from basic stress reduction. Even before any raising of the kundalini there will be strong experiences of bliss and immense love etc. I think KAP seems like a great system and want to do it myself when I feel ready for it and I recomend it to others but it is important to know what you sign up for. If you are reasonably balanced personally I say go for it.

you can always still start selling drugs or rob a bank, etc. :)

(except then ofcourse you'll be the propaganda puppet of your corrupt government 'proving' to you how much they are indeed needed.

plus there is a chance you will hurt somebody who isn't to blame for anything) ;)

Edited by froggie

Keep the organs and buy Glen Morris's book "Pathnotes of Ninja Grandmaster". While its not as good as taking live kap, it covers many of the important issues and practices, plus its great reading. It will give you plenty to practice until Kap is available. In the meantime get on Santiago's list.

Here is an info link http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com

B)

You can also do the secret smile that santiago posted on here a few monthes ago. It is a good warm-up and both my brother and I started doing it prior to taking the KAP course. All the best in your future KAP endeavors, it has been quite an experiience for me.