Sign in to follow this  
de_paradise

Calling ascended beings.

Jus' wondering if any of you here call upon ascended beings, gods, lineage elders, immortals, etc. how you do it, what you say and ask, communicate etc.

Jus' wondering if any of you here call upon ascended beings, gods, lineage elders, immortals, etc. how you do it, what you say and ask, communicate etc.

Yes, through my Vajrayana practices. These are things one should experience for oneself though.

yes primarily goddesses. sometimes fairies, elementals, or ascended masters, or other beings.

I state the intent to connnect. then wait for whatever response (use the phenomonon that we in the west call imagination). i usually get a feeling and and an energetic image.

then for the interaction, sometimes i will ask for advice, blessings ect. Sometimes we will just share each others presence.

^_^

yes primarily goddesses. sometimes fairies, elementals, or ascended masters, or other beings.

I state the intent to connnect. then wait for whatever response (use the phenomonon that we in the west call imagination). i usually get a feeling and and an energetic image.

then for the interaction, sometimes i will ask for advice, blessings ect. Sometimes we will just share each others presence.

^_^

Interesting, phore. When you say "feeling and an energetic image", what exactly do you mean by this? What kinda of feeling is it? Like an emotional feeling, or a sensory feeling? Regarding the energetic image - do you mean a literal image of energy within you? one you can feel or one you can only see?

Edited by hyok

Hello de_paradise,

I follow the practice of asking one of the immortals (usually Lao Tzu) for guidance before doing meditation. Nothing fancy, just a quiet and polite request. I begin meditating when I feel they are with me. I sometimes ask Lao Tzu or Spring Forest Qigong Master Chunyi Lin for energy help when doing qigong (especially if I feel low on energy), but not always.

Best wishes with your practice.

Birch Tree

Well there's two type of approches.

The soft-core one is that a deity yidam etc. represents the qualities of oneself, that is, a kind of externalisation of one's own psyche, and to try to connect to this deity is to solidify the qualities that the deity represents. Such as the many Varjrayana deities can help one become more such and such.

The more hard-core approach is that deity/ascended person exists as an independent being, existing in a higher dimension/density.

Presumably, the pantheon of Buddhas, Taoist elders, saints, gods, are compassionate as their stature would suggest. So...why not contact with them, use this form of contact as a route to enlightenment. It seems obvious that one would want to hang with beings of higher levels, inasmuch as one can.

So during my mediations I often try to contact Buddhas, ancestors, and sometimes get a ...feeling...

But I have the idea that theres this vast pool of beings who want our spiritual development, and yet we are not inviting them enough to help us. So I created this post to possibly get a better idea of how to get more aquainted.

My Vajrayana practices specifically ask certain deities who had the vows to influence limitless beings and I ask them to come into my presence and help. In group practice I really feel them and see them at times. I at times hear them. I've had many experiences with seeing, feeling them and hearing them in different states of meditative bliss, equipoise or just during chanting.

We do call on various beings, it's worded in our chants. :) We do hand symbols too that communicate with them, open up our energy field. We ask all sorts of wonderful things. Which is what I like about the Buddhist practices is that they are very specific in their chants and there's no diddling around. Dzogchen is especially straight to the point.

But I have the idea that theres this vast pool of beings who want our spiritual development, and yet we are not inviting them enough to help us. So I created this post to possibly get a better idea of how to get more aquainted.

Yeah, the beings of the Lapis Blue Light... yes... I connect to that plenty. They are real and they do have wonderful wishes for us.

^_^

Just intent? Do you visualize their images too?

Have you tried Max's "choi ting" method?

B) .

The concept of communication has been on the forefront of my mind lately. When I think about the essential nature of expression, it seems it's nothing but a very complex "charge". Like 010110 but longer. lol. This charge is then interpreted by our emotions as being positive/negative/neg/pos etc, etc. until finally the heart and mind decide "yes" its this or "no" its that. Although the mind plays a role in it, it seems as though it is the heart that does the actual translation of the foreign expression thus performing the role of interpreter between beings.

What do you guys think?

Embracing light, and a quiet mind, and they come. Protect yourself and beware the tricksters!

Yes, one needs protective deities. Which is why I do my wrathful deity practice daily. It's a good feeling, because they keep away the bad guys that mean one harm.

drakpur_6.jpg

Until people raise their energy body vibration rate and learn how to shield themselves they should stay away from such. Chances are far greater of getting a disembodied liar that will try to convince you they are an "ascended master" or "spirit guide". This is exactly what a lot of the "channelers" are doing. Practice your internal qigong, be a good and moral person (virtue), stay calm, and practice Listening. Then you will not be concerned with this. It happens automatically. Better info for YOU comes from those that sit on YOUR council table.

Until people raise their energy body vibration rate and learn how to shield themselves they should stay away from such. Chances are far greater of getting a disembodied liar that will try to convince you they are an "ascended master" or "spirit guide". This is exactly what a lot of the "channelers" are doing. Practice your internal qigong, be a good and moral person (virtue), stay calm, and practice Listening. Then you will not be concerned with this. It happens automatically. Better info for YOU comes from those that sit on YOUR council table.

I do believe that, which is why I always stress the importance of transmission from a Master lineage that has both bonified ascended masters and bonified practices that are proven to work over centuries of time testing. That way you get deific protection both from living masters and beyond the body masters. You receive secret mantras and secret names for well known masters but names that are only allowed to be used by those that have the transmission. I'm sure some internal Taoism arts have some of these same practices and lineages with these secret ways of connecting with the immortals.

Interesting, phore. When you say "feeling and an energetic image", what exactly do you mean by this? What kinda of feeling is it? Like an emotional feeling, or a sensory feeling? Regarding the energetic image - do you mean a literal image of energy within you? one you can feel or one you can only see?

it varies in intensity. The goddess i use most often is hecate. When i was a child and a southern babtist christian i just thought she was the product of imagination. Like my imaginary friend.

the images vary in intensity. they get better as you develop your visualization skills and learn to use more of your unconscious mind.

it starts out as imagination, it moves to "movies on the back of your eyelids" then to a point where it is completely real for you.

as for the feelings. she gives me certain emotions. like notice how certain people make you feel certain things. if you see an old friend you will feel different than if you see your boss, and another different feeling if you see a romantic difference.

this slowly develops too. first it is emotion. then it becomes intuitive. when this starts to happen, you will come away from interactions with knowledge of people that you have no rational way of knowing.

the energy of the beings you are trying to access will be stronger that that of the normal people you meet.

I use this book http://www.amazon.com/Archangels-Ascended-...4266&sr=1-1 Phore, what anime is your avatar from?

the anime is called maria-sama ga miteru.

it is a really deep anime, the shoujo-ai and the virgin mary focused Catholicism gives it a subtle feeling of goddess worship. i recommend it.

^_^

Edited by phore

So how can somebody distinguish between the liars & Ascended teachers ? The asnwer is simple....We cant ! In the end your only relying on somebody elses opinions. Maybe they are all demons ?

Cheers,

So how can somebody distinguish between the liars & Ascended teachers ? The asnwer is simple....We cant ! In the end your only relying on somebody elses opinions. Maybe they are all demons ?

Cheers,

LOL! Well, if you just stay focused on your inner virtue and inner light... then all that doesn't really matter. In Buddhism it's mostly taught not to even really pay attention to visions and what not, to just see dependent origination and realize the empty nature of all states of consciousness, visions, life, etc. Freedom is not found through a conversation anyway... maybe some markers or some pointing's... but... freedom is a subtler dimension.

Yes, this is why so many so-called channellers and intuitives go crazy and become paranoid

Yes, this is why so many so-called channellers and intuitives go crazy and become paranoid

It takes specific talent to channel perfectly well, and channel the right person. In Tibetan Vajrayana, the person is chosen from certain signs of merit that show up at and around the kids birth, that this person has been trained to be as such for many lifetimes and has the accumulated power to do so correctly.

Interesting. Why do you think that a pure intent should bear rotten fruit? It seems to me that the evolution of all beings is a law of the Tao, or of the universe. Working within that structure or assumption is different from a gimme gimme gimme ego grasping for more type of mind. A mind of compassion includes and emphasizes the desire to help others acheive higher spiritual aims, my evolution is your evolution.

Perhaps you can explain how a fraudster can get in the way of what seems to me a fundamental universal law, what a council table is, and if you have personal experiences in these matters that can support your advice; and if one can narrow the potential dangers while not shutting the door to these ascended masters and "lapis blue beings."

Thanks for sharing Varjrahridaya.

Just intent? Do you visualize their images too?

Have you tried Max's "choi ting" method?

B) .

What is this method, please?

Cheers,

Discernment comes with the practice of Virtue, raising the energy body vibration rate, and Listening.

But you are correct that, in the end, we have to assume responsibility and NOT rely on the ascended masters for if we do not assume responsibility how are we going to evolve/recognize our own mastery?

Interesting. Why do you think that a pure intent should bear rotten fruit? It seems to me that the evolution of all beings is a law of the Tao, or of the universe. Working within that structure or assumption is different from a gimme gimme gimme ego grasping for more type of mind. A mind of compassion includes and emphasizes the desire to help others acheive higher spiritual aims, my evolution is your evolution.

Perhaps you can explain how a fraudster can get in the way of what seems to me a fundamental universal law, what a council table is, and if you have personal experiences in these matters that can support your advice; and if one can narrow the potential dangers while not shutting the door to these ascended masters and "lapis blue beings." ...

Intent alone doesn't do it.

It takes Virtue, raising of the energy body vibration rate, and the practice of Listening. Without the practice of Virtue it is extremely difficult if not impossible to raise the energy body vibration rate (purifying the energy body). Same goes for the practice of inner energetic development. And without practicing Listening we cannot develop discernment.

Any manifestation requires both energy and INTENT.

One can look at it this way: Do you like to go to garbage dumps? Neither do the Higher Level beings of Light. A low level energy body does not attract these beings. But dis-embodied liars as well as created thought forms thrive on this. So no matter what intent a person had...

Your council table is your spiritual lineage. Shielding is taught in most competent qigong programs; I have a 500 hr medical qigong certification program. Part of this program involves helping the student to accomplish raising the energy body vibration rate through a lineage process of wei chi liao fa.

I talk about personal experiences and explain a lot of this in the book A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing: Medical Qigong & A Shaman's Healing Vision.

Until people raise their energy body vibration rate and learn how to shield themselves they should stay away from such. Chances are far greater of getting a disembodied liar that will try to convince you they are an "ascended master" or "spirit guide". This is exactly what a lot of the "channelers" are doing. Practice your internal qigong, be a good and moral person (virtue), stay calm, and practice Listening.

Ya Mu - I totally agree. This is what I have been taught and also what I have found to be true through practice. There are countless beings who are NOT interested in your evolution. Virtue is paramount; discernment very useful too. As my teacher has remarked on more than one occasion, the best technique for protection is strengthening.

It seems to me that the evolution of all beings is a law of the Tao, or of the universe. Working within that structure or assumption is different from a gimme gimme gimme ego grasping for more type of mind. A mind of compassion includes and emphasizes the desire to help others acheive higher spiritual aims, my evolution is your evolution. Perhaps you can explain how a fraudster can get in the way of what seems to me a fundamental universal law"

Well, not all beings are interested in evolution. A fundamental universal law is free will, even if that choice involves devolution. We all have made, and continue to make those choices. And there certainly are many posing as guides and helpers who only want something from you, I have experienced this! Ignorance and desire for personal power (you might say they are very closely related) are major obstacles to discerning between ego wants and true intent. It's part of the path for me. Being on your guard is of course a necessary skill, but work on yourself is the best protection; it does indeed appear true that like attracts like. Hope that helps.

Edited by Meson

Sign in to follow this