Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Detoxing

So I am trying bodri's detox regimen and taking all kinds of different herbs and stuff. Now to give you a quick backround of my situation, although I spent quite alot of time in my 20's on meditation and positive things I also spent quite alot of time doing less that life enhancing things. Namely..drugs.

I also smoked about a pack of cigarettes a day for ten years. But I have quit for almost 2 years now.

The main thing that is bugging me is all the cocaine that I did from a young age. I started doing lines or as my ultra hip, sexy, but ultimatly dumb NY buddies call "skiing" . Now, I was always told that Coke leaves your system after a day but I havent done any in 2 years and am getting the feeling that some of this shit is still inside of me. Is this possible? I keep getting the taste in my mouth like it's just coming out of my system..

Anyway, I don't know that I am asking the right group..my guess is you guys were not as abusive to your body at a young age as I was..in any case...is there anything else besides herbs, clean water, colon cleanse etc. people have found to really clean up the body from all this crap?

Gassho

YA SEE, A LOT O DOPE GETS STORED IN DA FAT DEPOSITS, SO UNLESS YA GET RID OF YER LONG STANDIN FAT STORES YA'LL KEEP HAVIN FLASHES O YER PAST DOPE USE.

SO FASTIN IS DA WAY TO GO. ACTUALLY, THOSE CRAZY SCIENTOLIGISTS USE A DIFFERENT CRAZY TECHNIQUE: THEY PUT PEOPLE ON A HEAVY JOGGIN ROUTTINE, AT DA SAME TIME THEY FORCE PEOPLE TO EAT ONLY FATTY FOODS. WHAT HAPPENS IS, DA NEW FAT REPPLACES DA OLD FAT N SO DA OLD DOPE MEMMORIES GET SUPPOSEDLY WASHED AWAY.

BESIDES THIS, COKE WORKS BY DEPPLETIN YER PLEASURE CHEMMICALS IN DA BRAIN, SO DA PROBBLEM WITH COKE IS, EVEN AFTER YA CLEANSE DA TOXINS, YER PLEASURE POTTENTIAL IS DEPPLETED.

IN ORDER TO REGGAIN SOME O' IT, YA MUST PRACTICE VERY STRICT SEMMEN RETTENTION *FOR GOOD*. ALSO, IN BETTWEEN FASTS YA MUST HAVE A GOOD DIET WITH PLENTY O WHOLE GRAINS N ALSO GOOD PROTTEINS , DONT BE AFFRAID O' MEAT IN THAT CASE. DA SECRET O SUCCESSFUL FASTIN IS, WHEN YA FAST, FAST, BUT WHEN YA DONT FAST, EAT. (NEED TO SAY THIS CUZ SOME PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND FASTIN N TORTURE THEMSELVES IN BETWEEN FASTS BY EG EATIN ONLY VEGGIES OR SHIT LIKE THAT. FASTIN IS A WARRIOR WAY, WARRIORS EITHER FAST OR EAT, THEY DESPISE SELF TORTURE)

ANNOTHER PROBLEM WITH DOPE IS, NOWADAYS IT AINT PURE, IT IS TAINTED WITH ALL KINDA CANCERROGENIC SHIT SPRAYED BY DA GODDAM GUBER MINT TO KILL OUT DA PEOPLE. A LOT O SIDE EFFECTS O DRUG USE ARE ACTUALLY DA RESULTS O DA GUBER- MNT POISONS SPRAYED ON DA DOPE CROPS. SO BEWARE O' THAT!

REGGARDIN SIGGARETTES,

WELL AGGAIN DA REASON WHY THEY BE HARMFUL AINT NO FREAKIN NICCOTINE, BUT DA POISONS SPRAYED ON DA CROPS.

EVEN SO, DA MAIN REASON WHY TOBACCO INDUSTRY IS BEIN PERSECUTED NOWADAYS BY DA GUBER MINT, IS FAR WORSE:

DA REAL REASON, IS THAT SMOKIN SIGARETTES COATS DA INNER LUNGS WITH MUCUS, AND THAT REMMOVES DA GODDAM SHIT SPRAYED BY DA CHEMTRAIL PLANES FROM DA SMOKER'S LUNGS.

THATS DA REAL REASON WHY DA BASTARTDS HAVE BEEN PERSECCUTIN DA TOBACCO INDUSTRIES (WHILE AT SAME TIME SPRAYIN POSONS ON DA CROPS SO THAT YA STILL GET LUNG CANCER). BUT WHAT DA CHEMTRAILS ARE, IS THEY ARE NANOTECHNOLLOGY MEANT TO MANNIPULLATE OUR DNA!!! THAT'S WHY THEY DONT WANT YA TO SMOKE BECAUSE IF YA DO THAT, DA MICCROFIBERS IN DA CHEMTRAILS WILL GET TRAPPED BY DA MUCUS N TO AN EXTENT EXPELLED BY YER bODY WHEN YA COUGH IN DA MORNING N SPIT THAT YUCKY GREEN GOO.

WELL THINK ABOUT IT!!

RJ

the most dangerous thing is probably the shit that was cut into the cocaine. the drug is not really that bad for you...sure it creates severe craving, but in a physical harm sense.. no big deal...unless it was cut with some bad shit...it may burn up your kidney energy and prob heart too, but you can rebuild/restore that with tcm and good qigong...

any teacher should help you, not reject you if you are on the wrong path...grace, humility, and a helping hand are halmarks of a true teacher

curezone.com should have plenty of good healing info for you, with a good forum, the teeth are the key i think....also get rid of your prescription lenses, they may be an obstruction to the physical unlocking of your body that may be hindering your spiritual progress.....

lots of other things to worry about than what you used to do...also sensation passes pay it no mind, do not try to interprit it, just experience it without craving or aversion

best of luck to you my amigo

adios

turbo

Unfortunately, anything unpasterized is illegal to sell in US. I tried to find stuff and there are a few places on the net that do mail order and also I think CA is the only state that allows selling it. Raw beef tatar is the best thing to go with and also raw honey and eggs. Also raw aloe vera will detoxify like there is no tomorrow.

Check out Kombucha

http://w3.trib.com/~kombu/

Kombucha is a drink which is made by fermenting black tea and white sugar using a Kombucha colony. It has a reputation for being very good for your health, and it costs almost nothing if you make it yourself.

461[/snapback]

is anyone here making this and drinking it?

i just got a fresh brewed batch.... its been years since i last did this.... just wondering what other thought and how you are doing it.... recipies and all.

Please remember I also have a cleansing book in the library too, Cam.

But the route I would take would definetly be something that resembles detox/fasting. Also, Ron is also right about any excess fat stored in the body. If a person has a couple of extra pounds prior to or whilst introducing said toxins, chances are that some remnants of the toxins are going to be held onto until the body is completely shed of it, even if only for a couple of weeks.

There are tons of herbal supplement programs to take internally and externally to use that will absorb these toxins and aid to remove them from your internal systems. From what I have used, I think these two are best:

Refer to Formula #2 for your need...

And the second, which could be used a month after you've completed the first one, to ensure all is completely gone.

The ingredients are at the bottom of the page for this one

May you succeed with speedy fortune,

-J

Sign in to follow this