froggie

The sense, nonsense, and other things one might like to know

How much does any/everyone agree with what is being said sometimes about that the clarity of crystals is the most important thing for its 'healing abilities'?

I only partly afree with it, if at all so much, it's not always true, and if some of it is true, then which part of it is true? A strange question that i wanted to put out to Maybe resolve some nonsense about it or actual sense, etc

I have no knowledge of the subject so I cannot speak on it. However, I do have an interest if folks here would like to speak on the subject.

Be well!

When you have good quality crystals there is no doubt of their healing qualities. Even people with "blocked meridians" and a "closed third eye" will feel their effects. But this demands real good quality. Like these ones: www.gemisphere.com

Well, black obsidian is just deep black, and it seems to be pretty good stuff. It's used a lot in hot stone massage. I have no idea if massage therapists choose it for its heat-retaining properties only or other things. If you read some of their magazines, you'd be surprised;-)