Trucker

DVD and audio cd recomendations

Hi again I just had a posted a few days ago wanting some book recommendations. Now I would like to know of some DVDs or CDs you guys would recommend. As before I am looking for something to develop and work with chi. Thanks all in advance.

I found a dvd by a favorite author of mine Glenn Morris called bone meditation. It looks to be a really good dvd but unfortunately it ships from Canada and I won't have it for 2-3 weeks. I'm on day 8 of a 30 water fast and I would really like something similar that I can have now while I'm fasting. Thanks again.

Anything from Minke DeVos from the Silent Grounds, which is a variant of Healing Tao, her Tao Basics and many other breathing CD's are fantastic. Go to her site Silent Grounds (google it) and you can listen to a sample. For a slightly scientific take on deep meditation and brain wave states look for Anne Wise's material, her Higher Performance Mind series has several great guided meditations including 2 on healing.

My latest guided meditations are from Wudang, they're very interesting and include a morning and evening. The speaker is I believe a genuine Wudang Taoist master and the program make nice use of moon and sun imagery and include a very light style of reverse breathing.

Chi Nei Tsang has some interesting Taoist guided meditation CDs. They have one w/ bone breathing that is very good.

My favorite free audio mp3's are from Rawn Clarks site abardoncompanion.com. Look at his Archaeous series and Center of Stillness Meditation. All his material is free and excellent and goes into great depth.

There is a podcast entitled The Optimal Risk Zone from Creative Visualization that a free download and puts under deeply. Speaking of podcasts they're not hypnotic but The Infinite Smile has great Dharma talks, A group called Zencast has great podcasts which include hours of lessons on aspects of Buddhism.

There are many free podcasts that include guided meditation and various lessons. They're all free so its worthwhile surfing through them.

Michael

Anything from Minke DeVos from the Silent Grounds, which is a variant of Healing Tao, her Tao Basics and many other breathing CD's are fantastic. Go to her site Silent Grounds (google it) and you can listen to a sample. For a slightly scientific take on deep meditation and brain wave states look for Anne Wise's material, her Higher Performance Mind series has several great guided meditations including 2 on healing.

My latest guided meditations are from Wudang, they're very interesting and include a morning and evening. The speaker is I believe a genuine Wudang Taoist master and the program make nice use of moon and sun imagery and include a very light style of reverse breathing.

Chi Nei Tsang has some interesting Taoist guided meditation CDs. They have one w/ bone breathing that is very good.

My favorite free audio mp3's are from Rawn Clarks site abardoncompanion.com. Look at his Archaeous series and Center of Stillness Meditation. All his material is free and excellent and goes into great depth.

There is a podcast entitled The Optimal Risk Zone from Creative Visualization that a free download and puts under deeply. Speaking of podcasts they're not hypnotic but The Infinite Smile has great Dharma talks, A group called Zencast has great podcasts which include hours of lessons on aspects of Buddhism.

There are many free podcasts that include guided meditation and various lessons. They're all free so its worthwhile surfing through them.

Michael

Oh wow that's a lot I don't have time to access them right now. I ordered that bone CD hopefully that will be here in a few days. I'm going to check into the rest of the stuff you listed in a few hours. Thanks for all the great sources.