sheng zhen>

I can't be spontaneous neither to be "like a 5 years old boy"...

More, if we don't remember the dream clearly, there will be at least some questions which we'll cannot answer.

oh well, dont worry. Keep working on your lucid dreaming, its more than enough ;)

But just to answer your last statement before we give this thread over to taoist dream practice again...there are no questions you cant answer in dream yoga because it is not "you" who answer them, it is the dream character. The dream character has another experience and another viewpoint than you do concerning the dream. It is not easy to understand this without firsthand experience of the dreamyoga prosess. But with experience these realizations come marching in! PM me if you still have questions regarding dream yoga. Ill be happy to answer them.

sheng zhen>

PM me if you still have questions regarding dream yoga. Ill be happy to answer them.

OK, thank you very much. :)

I nearly had none lucid dream but when I'll can practice well meditation again, maybe it will be better. Occasionaly, I do false akawenings. Once I had 3 or 4 falses ones in succession.

I remember a (nonlucid) dream where I met one of my totem animal (or guide(?), there was a kind of husky-like wolfhound. We were in iced lake, I believe. I (or maybe he) approached. I believed that I talked him and he told me that I could put my arm round him which I done.

Some days or weeks later, waiting a train, I saw a dog nearly exactly like the other one but unhappily I didn't ask to its "owner"...

The dog of my dream (I didn't find particular differences with the other one (maybe the darkness of the colours,...) had blue eyes and had brown and white hair, I believe. I believe that there was another colour but I don't remember.

Would you (or anyone) do what it is or could be as crossbreading?

One other time, I did a lucid dream where I communicate with a kind of morphing animal which told me many coherent things but I didn't remember them after the dream unhappily. I believe that it was in this dream that I rode a cow. :)

I started a dream thread but havent opened it up (unhid it) yet :D Since writing them down I have been dreaming more and just about every night. It doesnt seem like I ever have time to inquire about who the characters are in my dreams....stuff is always happening, I have some obstacle to overcome, problem to fix...

I started a dream thread but havent opened it up (unhid it) yet :D Since writing them down I have been dreaming more and just about every night.

What do you want to say by "dream thread"?

You remember more dreams or do more lucid dreams?

Sorry...personal practice section. I didnt want to have it be a main forum topic! I've never done any sort of lucid dreaming...just lots of normal ones.