Sign in to follow this  
Fox

What's with all this energy lately?

It's been surging like no other, or perhaps I am just now realizing it. It's almost as if I am breathing in electricity, or a static that is filling my body.

I have been near over-emotional lately. I don't mean that in a bad way, I have just been noticing things, I have been more mindful, but at times, it's gotten a bit intense. I nearly cried at the sight of my girlfriends smile as I held her in my arms, and I was in awe at the sight of cars going by outside a window on a city night.

I am not sure if these have been "bad" feelings, they are just new.

What could be reasoning for being a bit over emotional?

I hate to use the term over emotional, because when one uses it they usually are describing sadness, but it was a bit of a blissful feeling, and an awe struck feeling that brought tears to my eyes.

I feel as if I need to distribute this energy throughout me more. I am rambling at this point in this post.

Thanks for your time.

-Tyler "Fox"

You're not alone.

My personal theory - massive global Yang energy event on the last week of July. I think some sort of quickening is happening, but it seems to be affecting a certain population.

Related link posted a few weeks ago.

Edited by hyok

Yes, the mundane is amazing, thus I guess, making nothing mundane.

I don't contribute it to the cosmos though, I think I was just there. I think I was just fully present in a moment and it struck a chord.

It has been happening quiteee a bit lately though.

Maybe you're just becoming more honest with yourself and your feelings. Beauty surrounds us, it's not a bad thing to feel like that when you are sharing a moment with your girlfriend. It's a good thing to be able to recognize the beautiful things in life, and seems unnatural to not have intense feelings during an experience like that. I wouldn't call it over emotional.

I cry all the time, and it feels fucking amazing.

Edited by curiouswanderer

I cry all the time, and it feels fucking amazing.

You got that freakin' right! I remember when in 95'-96', I'd walk down the street in NY when I worked at Tavern on the Green. I would walk from 103rd and Central Park West down to Tavern everyday for work, and everyday I would be crying much of the way. Sometimes people would stop and ask what's wrong!? I'd be waving my hands in the air like a crazy person. I'd say... what's wrong? Everything's so right!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm a little more conventional about my expression now as people don't understand such things so it's more of a deterrent than anything positive, but it was a very nice phase for me. If you have a secret camera, you can catch me crying out of joy almost everyday in private enough times to call me a sissy with good reason. :P

Edited by Vajrahridaya

IF you're feeling uncomfortably "energetic" then it is suggested that you focus on the navel tan tien, which is the main storage of energy in the body, it can handle a lot of energy that might feel too hype in the head or the heart.

But it doesn't really sound like you need to change the situation, just flow with it and let tears cleanse your system, it happens to me too sometimes when deeply relaxed. A couple of days ago I felt like there was also "tears" or a kind of crying movement coming through my third eye, an experience I've never had before. Also the movement was very strong, as if it was caused by deep grief but when it burst out it was simply relieving.

Cry-babies probably live longer and better, cowboys die by the bullet.. with dry eyes.

Cry-babies probably live longer and better, cowboys die by the bullet.. with dry eyes.

Don't forget cigarettes too. Anxiety habits.

Sign in to follow this