Sign in to follow this  
curiouswanderer

Sexual Energy and Creativity

Excuse me for my narrow point of view.My aproach in this subject has only to do with my small experience in a certain system of specific training.

During the first years of siting meditation I had been ADVISED,not to ejaculate. The explanation was that of "energy leaking".

During the most complicated chi-kung exescises of the after years ,I had been WARNED,not to ejaculate.The explanation was that of "explodiing" and therefore destroying my Dan-Tien.

The period between ejaculation and practise is 72 hours according the tradition of the system.

Even the orgasm without ejaculation was not permited,(there was also an explanation about it), but it is to complex to explain it with my poor english.

I 've never acted against this instructions so I dont know if there is a reality behind them,but I have no doubt that there is a basic and realistic fundamental principle on them. I am not talking about the academic and literatture explaination but this of hard and realistic practise.

As it concrerns my life, I have a normal life ,I am married and I have a child.Very simple I never mixed sex and practise.There is always plenty of time for both .

Thank you Curiouswanderer, Creation, Spiritual Aspirant, and everyone else. To me, this is a pivotal topic, as the expansion of our creative power and the healing of our lower chakras, profoundly benefits All of Life.

I have been practicing self-cultivation techniques for almost ten years, a serious student and teacher.

With the view of cultivating some provocative sexual life education for a higher good, I recently wrote a (PG rated) Quiz that question modern sexual attitudes through a taoist and yogic lens, and deliver guidance/study recommends to the quiz-taker. It incorporates various ancient sex teachings (taoist, tibetan buddhist, kundalini yoga) along with very cool graphics, and is hosted at the ad-free, harvard mathematicians' founded site HelloQuizzy. It is free, and quick, to take... and I'm hoping it will 'go viral' as a simple cultural sex ed tool, for the highest good!

The logic & math for the results categories ensures that average non-practitioner quiz takers get some surprising info & feedback, and followup study resources. Likewise, for those who have been studying sexual wisdom stuff for awhile, there is a rare result called "Supreme Lover" ... and hardly anyone is scoring that result, which is why I'm bringing it to Tao Bums!!!

As the quiz is written to engage the What Is, there is a range of highbrow and lowbrow in the design. Take it and please rate it... and forward it to those who you think will enjoy.

Here's the link:

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-sexual-mastery-test-1

Excuse me for my narrow point of view.My aproach in this subject has only to do with my small experience in a certain system of specific training.

During the first years of siting meditation I had been ADVISED,not to ejaculate. The explanation was that of "energy leaking".

During the most complicated chi-kung exescises of the after years ,I had been WARNED,not to ejaculate.The explanation was that of "explodiing" and therefore destroying my Dan-Tien.

very interesting. what tradition? were you told how long of a timeframe is necessary to not ejaculate or is it basically told to never do it?

what methods did you learn to transform raw sexual energy into pure energy?

The period between ejaculation and practise is 72 hours according the tradition of the system.

what does this mean? that after ejaculating it takes the body 72 hours to build up the necessary jing to support the qi?

We are going "of-topic",if I answer in this thread your questions.

Very briefly.

1)It's kung-fu practise and has nothing to do with "enlightment".

2)There is no restriction or time frame. Simply you are loosing days of practise and you stay behind.

3)I have no idea if you need more than 72 hours.

As they told me,it takes 72 hours for the sperm to be reprodused.I never asked If it's just sperm or Jing.

I am just practising.

There is a huge amount of information in the other threads and I am trying to read all of theme but it gonna take weeks.

It is very interesting trying to understand the mechanism behind this transformation but most importand is the practise.

I will open a new thread about it. If there is already anyone, ignore it and redirect me.

Even the orgasm without ejaculation was not permited,(there was also an explanation about it), but it is to complex to explain it with my poor english.

I 've never acted against this instructions so I dont know if there is a reality behind them,but I have no doubt that there is a basic and realistic fundamental principle on them. I am not talking about the academic and literatture explaination but this of hard and realistic practise.

As it concrerns my life, I have a normal life ,I am married and I have a child.Very simple I never mixed sex and practise.There is always plenty of time for both .

Hi Chen,

welcome.

Very interesting your description of "exploding, destroying the Dan-Tien".

My teacher is Bruce Frantzis, a master & lineage holder, student of Liu Hung Chieh.

Bruce does not teach much about sexual chi gung. (which he did not learn from Liu, but from his previous studies).

Mostly to avoid being considered a sex qi gung teacher. It can be a problem in the Christian US (now it's getting better). Regarding ejaculation he explained that the problems is that it breaks a matrix that you are trying to build in your practice. But that it is also possible to ejaculate without breaking it. ANd when this happens ejaculation is not felt as an explosion anymore, but more like a drooling.

I suspect I managed to do this only one time, so I am very far from being able to practice it consistently.

Also from your entries I got the impression that you practiced a period learning (with no family or girlfriends), and then you started having a family life.

Is that correct?

How many years did your training take?

What taoist group were you studying with?

Regards,

Pietro

Hi Pietro,

yes there is always a problem to teach or to be instructed this stuff in a Christian enviroment,but If you are not looking for troubles you don't have either.

I was practising from 1996 since 2006.Now I am starting again slowly and carefully.

Actually there were a lot of girlfriends and a lot of semen waste, thats why I had stayed a litlle behind in my training. Now I am more balanced and I have more free time to start practising again, but without any hurry. After all is just a hobby.The inner part of the training is not a priority any more,but is good to excange opinions and become familliar with other ideas.

After 20 years in martial arts now I am practising alone but a litlle cultivation of the spirit via the net is not something bad.

Thank you.

hi Chen, you said

"1)It's kung-fu practise and has nothing to do with "enlightment"."

so what is the goal then? why do it?

Sign in to follow this