abramelin

Top 3 advice from you to you

There are no good advices that you can follow prior to an unpleasant but awakening experience...

So... my advice would be,

1. go on with it, if it turns out good let other people know

2. if it turns out bad, look around and find a method to make something good out of it

3. don't forget that you have only one life you can be certain of

L1

Very interesting to see the do more and do less themes :)

Here are mine

1. Stay in touch with that space or place within where nothing more is needed

2. Relax and take care of today what you can do today

3. Be kind

No regrets. It is all movement in now.

Have had good women, and not so good for me women in my life, and have a really good one now :)

Thanks for starting the good topic

1. get out of your head

2. there is tremendous power in daily consistency - find good things to do and do them every day

3. trust yourself

We are all on our journeys and have traveled so far on our own paths. A thought occurred to me today while i was taking a shower, what if i could go back in time and give advise to my self on spiritual matters what would i say.

Hey,

this reminds me of a great episode of south park i watched some time ago (Go God Go Part 1+2)

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/southpark/season10/southpark-1012.htm

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/southpark/season10/southpark-1013.htm

The year is 2006, and young Eric Cartman (= aka. the Time Child) cannot wait for the new Nintendo Wii to come out. Unable to cope with the wait any longer, Eric decides to freeze himself for three weeks. But a freak avalanche makes Eric impossible to find, and so he remains frozen for 500 years.

Later, after Eric has been unfrozen and revived, he discovers a device called "time phone" which allows making phone calls to the past.

Cartman: Oh God! [throws himself back on the bed and squeezes his eyes shut. This time, the phone rings. He gets up to answer it. The caller is the Time Child] Hello? [he gets static until...]

Time Child: [in a higher pitch] Hello? [Cartman is surprised to hear his own voice on the other end] Are you there?

Cartman: Who is this?

Time Child: [to K-10] No, no, I have me. [to his past self] All right, all right, listen! Listen to me carefully! You need to be patient!

Cartman: What?? Who the hell is this?!

Time Child: It's me.

Cartman: Me who?!

Time Child: Me you!

Cartman: What?!

Time Child: I'm you in the future! You have to be patient and wait for the Nintendo Wii to come out, or else you'll wake up in the future and have to deal with a bunch of see otters!

Cartman: Oh very funny, Kyle!

Time Child: It's not Kyle, it's you!

Cartman: Yeah? Well you can go fuck yourself.

Time Child: I'm trying to do you a favor, dumbass!! Just listen to me!

Cartman: Listen to this! [puts the phone to his ass and farts into it, then slams the phone down on its base] Dickhead. [the phone rings again. Cartman picks it up and quickly slams it down again.]

Time Child: [surprised at his own reaction in the past] What an asshole!

1. Love your body. It is everything that I am or have.

2. Love the "mistakes". Surrender the need to be right.

3. Learn to be vulnerable to others, because being safe is a prison.

Here are my three:

1. Connect the heart and mind
  2. Connect the heart and mind
  3. Connect the heart and mind

I find that repetition, although irritating at first sight, underscores the importance :lol: