Guest winpro07

Chi effects

Guest winpro07

when i am practicing my clothing gets holes in it. Not burn marked like from heat, but

like the materials disappear or disintegrate in random locations. This has also been happening with items I hold in my hands or machines the use electricity. I was watching a video of Melchisedek who said the some indigo people in china had the phenomena of clothing getting burned through -started to make the mind wonder the difference between 'intended' events or experiences and the seeming random effects that appear as a side effect of intended manifestations. I can say for certain that i have not intended holes in my cloths but the act of intended materialization did precede the occurrence of the holes or dematerialization. Feeling sense says that it is only side effect that really pisses me off as I have to replace 600$ of brand new clothing. What do you think?

I think the molecular bond of many man made material of every kind has a very weak electric bond having been produced by chemical reaction rather than magnetic attraction (crystaline structure) and may be weakened by a magnetic fluctuation?

-suppose the holes are where the magnetic increases of the skin burst out like a solar flare

random note: The clothing I've had the longest and personal; favorites have not been damaged. It is very new stuff that got burned. Maybe clothing worn the longest is strengthened or magnetelectrolized into a more crystaline form?

when i am practicing my clothing gets holes in it. Not burn marked like from heat, but

like the materials disappear or disintegrate in random locations. This has also been happening with items I hold in my hands or machines the use electricity. I was watching a video of Melchisedek who said the some indigo people in china had the phenomena of clothing getting burned through -started to make the mind wonder the difference between 'intended' events or experiences and the seeming random effects that appear as a side effect of intended manifestations. I can say for certain that i have not intended holes in my cloths but the act of intended materialization did precede the occurrence of the holes or dematerialization. Feeling sense says that it is only side effect that really pisses me off as I have to replace 600$ of brand new clothing. What do you think?

I think the molecular bond of many man made material of every kind has a very weak electric bond having been produced by chemical reaction rather than magnetic attraction (crystaline structure) and may be weakened by a magnetic fluctuation?

-suppose the holes are where the magnetic increases of the skin burst out like a solar flare

random note: The clothing I've had the longest and personal; favorites have not been damaged. It is very new stuff that got burned. Maybe clothing worn the longest is strengthened or magnetelectrolized into a more crystaline form?

Ouch! :o

I remember reading about a certain "white brow" master who passed his feet near a brick wall afer wearing his shoes and the bricks visibly loosened.

The kunlun book recommends to maintain the clothes you use for practice and always use it and avoid washing it because it gathers the energy over time.

I am sorry I made a joke of this. If what you are experiencing is true why would you post here looking for help and not instead ask your teacher? Do you have a teacher? This sounds like something that would be better directed to and answered by them.

:)

Edited by sognidoro

Okay. I don't believe in miracles or stuff like that so I would look for a logical explanation.

Whoever does your laundry is using too much bleach. (I have had experience with that as I do my own laundry.)

Be well!

Guest winpro07

Okay. I don't believe in miracles or stuff like that so I would look for a logical explanation.

Whoever does your laundry is using too much bleach. (I have had experience with that as I do my own laundry.)

Be well!

haha, My work is seasonal so usually buy clothing all at once each year. A month ago I started buying and spent a lot of money. The first thing to go was a pair of jeans that had not been washed. I never use bleach or even detergent and only cold water. Next were two carharts heavy canvas work pants. I also lost a pair of Sorrel chainsaw pant , these are like the toughest pants in the world. They all got holes without being washed. I don't do work that tears clothing. The holes are for the most part very round and the edges are clean through like the material disappears. All of my tee shirts disintegrated. I told only one friend about this. She's a healer and so more open, but she laughed and made fun of me until we went to a movie (RP became a habit at theaters a while back) and the place where my right hand was on my thigh showed and large hole when i stood up after the show...the end result is comical. I learned how not to make holes in stuff. It's all just manifestation/materialization-dematerialization, even the seeming accidents that eventually become manageable and then show the ability or gift they hold.

I wonder what is next

here's one: The earth magnetic field is about 5 guass. That's a magnet that would never stick to a refrigerator.

-very very weak. Our bodies are about the same and fluctuate through out our lives. The earth field also fluctuates and has areas that are always stronger than average and other areas that are always weaker like the poles where more cosmic substance and light are allowed through. How much of a fluctuation in the earths or our bodies field is needed for material to separate? or better to disappear? not much

So, what if the earth field and my body's field are fluctuating at the same time? I seems like if a smaller field inside a large dips or spikes the larger field will also fluctuate to balance things out. for every high there is a low

and between the two harmonies and disharmony., creation and distruction. Materialization & dematerialization...

being and non-being so physical body exists some where between non-being and light body. What force or constant determines our place between the two?

intent, light, void

Edited by winpro07

Hi Winpro07,

Okay. Too bad I can't make a direct observation. Oh well.

Maybe you excrete a corrosive chemical through your sweat?

Yes, magnetic fields do effect us on a regular basis. More often than not though the effect is so minimal that we never really notice it. I doubt that magnetism would be the cause especially in effecting cotton clothing.

Don't look for something supernatural. There never has been a supernatural event nor will there ever be. (Okay, no miracles either.)

From what you said it sounds like the clothes in question are all cotton. There are microscopic organisms that eat cotton.

Anyhow, if you can't find the cause (yes, there is a definable cause) then maybe you should consider buying only synthetic clothes.

Be well!

Guest winpro07

everything is held together by the same force of intent, even cotton.

Edited by winpro07

everything is held together by the same force of intent, even cotton.

I can go no further. It was fun.

Be well!

Guest winpro07

you never notice gravity and attraction?

Edited by winpro07

Is this healthy...all this speculating...

Do you have a teacher you

can speak with?

Why are you asking here? Do you want us to agree with you, that it's a miracle

or something supernatural?

you never notice gravity and attraction?

Ah! We are going to discuss another subject. Okay.

Oh, Golly Gee!!! Of course I notice gravity. Hehehe. Else I would be lost in space.

And the law (small 'l') of attraction exists although I have never seen a good, logical explanation for it. (Nowadays I would attribute it to Chi.)

Yes, we (our body) radiates energy; some radiate more than others; some are more capable of percieving this energy than others. That goes along with your personal capacities and capabilities. (No, Dear, we are not all created equal.)

So are you thinking that perhaps your energy radiation is somehow being centered without you being conscious of this centering?

Be well!

Edited by Marblehead

Seeing as it's a physical manifestation it might

be a good thing to speak with someone who

has experience with these things?

can speak with?

Not to worry. As long as I am here there are not going to be any miracles nor any supernatural events. :)

Be well!

Guest winpro07

can speak with?

no speculating. It's just an interesting topic that leads in several directions.

I already explored and got my answer. It is very validating so share and to listen

You don't have to walk very far in this world to see the supernatural or miracles.

So are you thinking that perhaps your energy radiation is somehow being centered without you being conscious of this centering?

as life force increases exponentially weird things happen.

at first those events seems very fantastic and like a special ability -like seeing through a wall

or hearing people talking from a great distance, even whispering.

later it all returns as a constant and part of a whole body of manifestation.

Edited by winpro07

-like seeing through a wall

or hearing people talking from a great distance, even whispering.

How much did you say you were smoking now?

Be well!

Guest winpro07

mine too

Sorry. It was supposed to be funny.

Be well!

I know metabolism increases very much with this. Maybe its all the extra infrared light being issued from cell division. Little bursts of heat. My body has been super hot

Edited by winpro07

I know metabolism increases very much with this. Maybe its all the extra infrared light being issued from cell division. Little bursts of heat. My body has been super hot

Okay. I assume you are a guy. If you are between your late teens and late twenties this is the way you are supposed to be. Well, except for the infrared light stuff which I have no knowledge of.

Yes, it is possible to control our heart and respiration rates so that we either generate more, or less, heat (energy). I don't know about any such spontaneous events.

I do know that we can control and center our Chi but that is a conscious affair.

Just to be safe, make sure you do not have some form of fever.

Be well!

Guest winpro07

the heat thing resolved in finding the on switch. I don't sweat very much even during hard work or training.

Sometime my body would feel very cool on the inside and super hot outside and sometimes the other way around. I am 40 and to stir the pot a little more, getting younger. I stopped body building after the first seminar and lost weight for 2 years. Now my body is developing very quickly with little intent and only train once every other week or less. The kind of foods my body prefers in these state are considered unhealthful and vitality is super high.

Okay. I assume you are a guy. If you are between your late teens and late twenties this is the way you are supposed to be. Well, except for the infrared light stuff which I have no knowledge of.

Yes, it is possible to control our heart and respiration rates so that we either generate more, or less, heat (energy). I don't know about any such spontaneous events.

I do know that we can control and center our Chi but that is a conscious affair.

Just to be safe, make sure you do not have some form of fever.

Be well!

heat or holes?

Hey Winpro,

Did you find a way to control it?

there's a part of the mind always assuming that manifestation is a result dealing with the solid world

and somehow getting around all the obvious limitations in order to manifest desired experiences. Seeming accidents are a result of resistance to forces outside the self

Edited by winpro07

heat or holes?

I guess both?

My basic question is how one would go about learning and adapting to these "accidental" manifestations.

Hmm, perhaps just a lot of grounding?

Guest winpro07

When i am not discouraged all the answers come right away.

overcoming the mind for my self includes giving my self permission

to know what to do rather than following the dual nature of mind and

being stuck with only two options. The chief difficulty i can observe in my self

is an inability to remember when and where i have intended everything that rises as

an experience. It all begins with intent. I chose to develop a memory or ability

to recall the subtle moments when manifestation is happening. It happens all day long.

There are moments during day dreams and in deeper thought that is usually not noticed

where subtle intent establishes an event. If you look right at that moment you will see the future

however far off. On a larger scale there is an interaction between all beings that establishes

a common experience -a collective dreaming and unconscious intending mostly not governed by

its participants. There is a line between conscious intended and unconscious dreamers and the way the larger body of intent recognizes or even respects us

Edited by winpro07

When i am not discouraged all the answers come right away.

overcoming the mind for my self includes giving my self permission

to know what to do rather than following the dual nature of mind and

being stuck with only two options. The chief difficulty i can observe in my self

is an inability to remember when and where i have intended everything that rises as

an experience. It all begins with intent. I chose to develop a memory or ability

to recall the subtle moments when manifestation is happening. It happens all day long.

There are moments during day dreams and in deeper thought that is usually not noticed

where subtle intent establishes an event. If you look right at that moment you will see the future

however far off. On a larger scale there is an interaction between all beings that establishes

a common experience -a collective dreaming and unconscious intending mostly not governed by

its participants. There is a line between conscious intended and unconscious dreamers and the way the larger body of intent recognizes or even respects us

So your answer is mindfulness,

As everything happens through collective, individual, or even subconscious intentions.