de_paradise

anyone notice their energy surging the last few days?

My friend and I are both noticing a heightened Kundalini activity. Especially in evening. Lots of energy getting sucked into me, very dreamy nights. Just wondering if anyone else is getting this.

My friend and I are both noticing a heightened Kundalini activity. Especially in evening. Lots of energy getting sucked into me, very dreamy nights. Just wondering if anyone else is getting this.

haha glad someone notices :)

Definitely a marked increase in archtypal dreams the past week or so....as well as an increase in vibrations in the sushumna during pranayam for me.

Love,

Carson :D

Yes! Massive increase in energy the last two or three days. Like serious blow through blockages type of energy.

My head feels like a lightbulb.

today is Guru Padmasambhava Day [or rather its maybe tomorrow but starts tonight when the moon rises]. one of the most important days of the year for Tibetans, especially those in the Nyingma and Dzogchen lineage. Guru Padmasambhava brought Buddhism and Tantra to Tibet and was a great Master. this day doesn't just celebrate the historical occasion, it's more about the astrological alignment and this day having special energetic associations. I don't know how it works :) I need to learn more about Tibetan astrology. but Chogyal Namkhai Norbu gives his Dzogchen transmission every year on this day. i'm fortunate enough to be able to participate tonight.

yes ive noticed it as well i thought it was just because of the KAP exercises but it seems that its been happening to everybody lately

I'm no KAP-er, but I just made a conceptual breakthrough in an area I've been researching for over 9 years--and I mean, I made that breakthrough TODAY. I was able to learn some important things in the same area of focus from a friend a few days ago. But the real breakthrough was today. I'm only posting this because I was checking out the topics and saw this thread, and wondered what it was all about.

Crazy stuff!

N-

we're building up to a full moon, and aside from that it's a yang water/fire day.