Sunya

Tibetan Herbs

Yeah dude! But man that s$%ts expensive yo!! How are you funding this??

i knowwwww. each bottle is like 3$ :\

BUT THERE IS A WAY!

you can grow it yourself :) check it out

http://www.happyherbalist.com/index.asp?Pa...&Category=4 GROWING KITS

info here -- http://www.happyherbalist.com/kombucha_brewing_guide.htm

I just ordered a book off Amazon called "kombucha phenomenon" which gives advice on growing it and more info about it. seems useful... I might get a kit and try it out.. I think the kits in the link above all come with a guide book

I got a bunch of bottles and have been drinking it every day for the past 4 days and feels super healthy, have lots of energy.. and its not just me. my room mate too. we've been giggling like little school girls all the time. lol

Well, turns out that when I ordered it, the order didn't go through, so I never got it. Oh well.

so you weren't charged for it? hm. I ordered a bottle.. pretty fast shipping, got it yesterday. nice capsules.

you can get 7 pills for 5$ (free shipping) at jcrowsmarketplace.com but you'll have to bear the taste. try it out there if ya want.

Yeah dude! But man that s$%ts expensive yo!! How are you funding this??

This stuff was all the rage in communist bloc countries 30 years or so ago.

Just check craig's list, you could probably get a starter mushroom for free. Then it's just a matter of adding tea and sugar (in fact, you can even skimp on the tea if you're real cheap). Pretty minimal maintenance, needs slightly more attention than a house plant once you get the operation humming.

The best part is the culture will grow babies, so you can brew more batches and/or give babies away to friends so they can brew their own.

I got a bunch of bottles and have been drinking it every day for the past 4 days and feels super healthy, have lots of energy.. and its not just me. my room mate too. we've been giggling like little school girls all the time. lol

Wow! That's awesome!! Sounds like how my girlfriend is all the time, unless she's sleeping which she does too much of. I need to get on this stuff again. I used to drink this stuff and wheatgrass in NYC lots when I made good money. Not the case anymore. I'd like to learn how to grow some though. Thanks for the information!!

Just check craig's list, you could probably get a starter mushroom for free. Then it's just a matter of adding tea and sugar (in fact, you can even skimp on the tea if you're real cheap). Pretty minimal maintenance, needs slightly more attention than a house plant once you get the operation humming.

The best part is the culture will grow babies, so you can brew more batches and/or give babies away to friends so they can brew their own.

Ah that is good to know! Thanks so much!

have you tried it? i'm curious of others' experiences of it.. and specifically what it does on the inside to the channels/flow that i'm not aware of.

man i've been drinking so much Kombucha lately.. it rocks. gives me so much energy, I feel great. ever try this stuff? its made from a mushroom culture and then fermented. very healthy

Any good source to buy Kombucha on the internet? Its pretty damn expensive in one Chinese grocery store near my place. A friend said its cheaper on internet with free shopping but dunno any good brands. The ones sold on amazon have real bad reviews.

Umm your mildly drunk. Yes Kombucha is a fermeted drink.

One fungus among us must unite us! Drink the largest mushroom on the planet.

Just get a little starter kombucha for cheap and then make your own, as Lin says. It is so easy and you can make it with green tea as well as black, and experiment. Green tea with lemongrass for a summery champagne - like kombucha. Black tea for a more gutsy winter one.

It's a mysterious substance that balances the body. That's all I know, though I do make it and love it. The cultures are quite amazing, I blend them with aqueous cream for my parents and they use it on arthritic joints and find it very useful. The old cultures are great for the soil, to help grow things.

Interesting to note that when I took the bottled kombucha years back I noted a *very* similar effect as apple cider vinegar in ramping up my exercise tolerance - I keep a record of numbers with my calesthenics over the years as a crude litmus test for overt effects - also interesting to note that pectin in the ACV may have chelating effects, taking out some heavy metals in the system- just my small experience and your mileage may vary depending on your indiviual biochemistry, but this might be worth looking into as another alternative since ACV is relatively cheap as well.

Cheers,

R

Just get a little starter kombucha for cheap and then make your own, as Lin says. It is so easy and you can make it with green tea as well as black, and experiment. Green tea with lemongrass for a summery champagne - like kombucha. Black tea for a more gutsy winter one.

It's a mysterious substance that balances the body. That's all I know, though I do make it and love it. The cultures are quite amazing, I blend them with aqueous cream for my parents and they use it on arthritic joints and find it very useful. The old cultures are great for the soil, to help grow things.

Edited by rsalazar

Finally rechecked siddhi energetics, and got a sample (if you're a health practitioner you can request a free sample).

Trying the agar 35 tonight and it seems nice so far. Could be too subtle to tell, so I am planning on ordering a bottle.

Finally rechecked siddhi energetics, and got a sample (if you're a health practitioner you can request a free sample).

Trying the agar 35 tonight and it seems nice so far. Could be too subtle to tell, so I am planning on ordering a bottle.

Keep us updated dude! I took it everyday before bed.. chewed it with warm water. I felt fatigued for a week and then felt ok, I hear this is normal. My friend really likes the Chulen pills.. he says that whenever he takes one he has better meditation, more energy, less sexual desire, and less desire to eat. I think perfect for retreat settings (purpose of the pill).

Edited by mikaelz

My friend really likes the Chulen pills.. he says that whenever he takes one he has better meditation, more energy, less sexual desire, and less desire to eat. I think perfect for retreat settings (purpose of the pill).

I have been taking it for two months now, no visible effect :(

And real difficult to eat as well. Very hard in texture and soaking it for long doesn't seem to be helping either.

I have been taking it for two months now, no visible effect :(

And real difficult to eat as well. Very hard in texture and soaking it for long doesn't seem to be helping either.

I think they are meant to be used during retreat and with specific practices relating to fire, like tummo. So maybe try that

I think they are meant to be used during retreat and with specific practices relating to fire, like tummo. So maybe try that

The website doesn't talk about its use during retreats and the person who sells it told me it was meant for day to day use to enhance energy, concentration, strength etc.

Chulen (Bchu len) is a Tibetan word meaning "taking the essence". They function in Tibetan Medicine as a kind of "super vitamin", and act to replenish the deepest energy in the body. They are made for and taken by some of the greatest Masters of Tibetan Buddhism alive today, such as Chatral Rinpoche, Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche, and many others. These authentic Chulen are not available elsewhere.

These particular Chulen are made by the famous Tibetan doctor Ngawang Drakpa and consecrated in an elaborate ritual ceremony by the great master HE Trulshik Rinpoche, the chief disciple of Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

When taking the pills it is common to feel increased energy, surprising mental clarity, greater physical strength, less need for sleep, a decreased appetite, a more joyous mood, and a considerable deepening of spiritual practice and meditation. These pills are full of what the Tibetans call "blessing" (jinlab) and change for the better can certainly accompany their regular use.

Rejuvenate your whole self with Chulen.