Sunya

Tibetan Herbs

so i'm going to try out some Tibetan Herbal formulas, they are pretty hard to find unless you have access to a doctor. the 2 most popularly prescribed formulations are available over the net. I found a good souce at http://www.siddhienergetics.com and am going to give them a try. Agar 35 and Semde

there is an article about the two herbs on Bluepoppy written by Bob Flaws, whoever is interested in a TCM point of view on the herbs.

http://www.bluepoppy.com/cfwebstorefb/inde.../1428/index.cfm

http://www.bluepoppy.com/cfwebstorefb/inde...feature_id=1430

from what I can gather...

both are prescribed for rLung disorders, rLung is wind and is equivelant to the Sanskrit: Prana and Chinese: Qi

Semde is for rlung disorders of the central channel, or 'chong mai' while Agar 35 is for rlung disorders stemming from disharmony of organs which results in malnourishment of the 'heart spirit' (in TCM terms)

taken together: they are complimentary and the spirit is uplifted, channels are helped to clear, and body is brought into balance.

i'm going to start a daily regimen and whoever is interested I can report back with the results I have. i'm healing myself of energy disorders stemming from bad diet and pot smoking.

Edited by mikaelz

After reading more on this, I am also interested in trying these two in combination. May do it. :)

well so far i've been taking agar 35 for the past 3 days. I take it at night, and it knocks me out, and makes me really tired the next day.. quite groggy. very relaxed but I dont like the grogginess. Someone that I spoke with who tried it said he took it for 3 weeks and the first couple days he was groggy then felt 'blah' then after about a week he balanced out and felt great. he thinks the first days its balancing you out and makes you feel tired. I guess i'll have to keep holding on hoping this goes away

i've also felt sore throats and have been sneezing, so maybe its bringing to the surface latent sicknesses

Don't forget to go to the transmission! Tonight at 11pm Kundrolling 151 West 30th st. floor 4. ;-) Bring your wizard hat! :lol:

oh im going :D i'm going at 9 for the explanation class beforehand. Dzogchen land here I come!

well so far i've been taking agar 35 for the past 3 days. I take it at night, and it knocks me out, and makes me really tired the next day.. quite groggy. very relaxed but I dont like the grogginess. Someone that I spoke with who tried it said he took it for 3 weeks and the first couple days he was groggy then felt 'blah' then after about a week he balanced out and felt great. he thinks the first days its balancing you out and makes you feel tired. I guess i'll have to keep holding on hoping this goes away

i've also felt sore throats and have been sneezing, so maybe its bringing to the surface latent sicknesses

oh im going :D i'm going at 9 for the explanation class beforehand. Dzogchen land here I come!

Oh dude, I want to take some of this stuff!

YEUP!! Dzogchen land.... LOL!!

taking herbs self-prescribed without the least knowledge of them is a sure way to filch yourself up.

Have at it.

If you read the actual thread, he does have knowledge of what he's taking and why.

If you read the actual thread, he does have knowledge of what he's taking and why.

I read the thread.. and I wasn't talking to him. ;)

yep. good advice. but, these two herbs are safe for everyone with no negative side effects.

so who the hell have I been talking to on MSN for the past year? lol

yea whats your username

Edited by mikaelz

so who the hell have I been talking to on MSN for the past year?

yea whats your username

LOL! That was me, but I have a new computer and don't use MSN other than to talk with you... so... I sent it to your email bro.

I ordered the agar 35 yesterday, so it will come in a few days I'm guessing. I do have some issues with anxiety, which most likely will be resolved soon anyway, but oh well...it will be fun to try this out and see any effects.

I ordered the agar 35 yesterday, so it will come in a few days I'm guessing. I do have some issues with anxiety, which most likely will be resolved soon anyway, but oh well...it will be fun to try this out and see any effects.

please tell me you asked for capsules and not pellets??? the pellets have to be chewed before swallowing and taste like tree bark. i've done it before, you get used to it.. but I suggest capsules if you have sensitive taste buds :)

As Tibet is a district of China, in the upper central portion of China, I would think that the book of Chinese medicine would be of interest

http://www.amazon.com/Barefoot-Doctors-Man...s/dp/0780800095

It contains all of the herbs and remedies of all of China that Mao Tse Tung's doctors thought worth preserving.

The Tibetans don't at all think of themselves as part of China. But, Tibetan medicine is a mixture of Chinese and Indian as well as ancient local stuff. Tibet is kind of right in the middle of ancient trade routes.

As Tibet is a district of China, in the upper central portion of China, I would think that the book of Chinese medicine would be of interest

http://www.amazon.com/Barefoot-Doctors-Man...s/dp/0780800095

It contains all of the herbs and remedies of all of China that Mao Tse Tung's doctors thought worth preserving.

Tibet has a culture, religion, and language completely distinct from China. this goes for Tibetan medicine as well, which incorporates elements from native Tibetan medicine, Chinese, Persian, a lot of Indian, and some Greek as well.

hey Scotty, hows the Agar going?

man i've been drinking so much Kombucha lately.. it rocks. gives me so much energy, I feel great. ever try this stuff? its made from a mushroom culture and then fermented. very healthy

man i've been drinking so much Kombucha lately.. it rocks. gives me so much energy, I feel great. ever try this stuff? its made from a mushroom culture and then fermented. very healthy

Yeah dude! But man that s$%ts expensive yo!! How are you funding this??

hey Scotty, hows the Agar going?

Well, turns out that when I ordered it, the order didn't go through, so I never got it. Oh well.