YawningMind

Warming the hands - an ability to related to qi?

Hi, for a number of years I've had an ability to make my hands warmer simply by focusing and willing them to be warmer. It's only a few degrees change, but it's still something most people don't know how to do.

I'm wondering if this is somehow related to qi, and if I can take this ability further and do something cooler with it. Thanks!!

Hi, for a number of years I've had an ability to make my hands warmer simply by focusing and willing them to be warmer. It's only a few degrees change, but it's still something most people don't know how to do.

I'm wondering if this is somehow related to qi, and if I can take this ability further and do something cooler with it. Thanks!!

The warming is an outcome of concentration, and the warmth you feel is qi moving to that area. It can be further cultivated, but its not the qi that must be focused on so much as the concentration of mind and diligence in practice. Within this, Qi will be cultivated further, so the more "cooler" stuff can be ... manifest.

Peace,

Lin

As Lin suggests this is indeed the mind focusing the Qi to go to the hands.

I get this when I use Reiki on others and of course myself. Others usually comment how incredible the heat is that emanates from my palms.

I do not fully understand the nature of this but the correlation between heat and Qi is a factor that is very interesting.