kitherapyworks

Primordial Chaos One Chi Palm

Got it thanks, please read yours!!! ;)

Regards

Garry

I did have a website a year a go on wun yuen, i might get it back up?

Hi Garry,

Got it, thanks.

That would be great if you had your website on WY up & running again,look forward to seeing it.

Regards

kitherapyworks :)

Hi,

Yes, unfortunately there is and if you look hard enough your will find it! I emailed my Sifu 2 days ago telling him someone he knows has put up a old private demo he did trying the art in a different way and he isnt happy it was a private demo for himself to see what it looks like with different body and power which totally made it sloppy and not good.

Since alot of people asking me about it, soon after someone put this up to try and embarrass or hurt his art and I think I know who it is possibly a couple in on it and if I find out if its true things will be different. Im sounding like im making excuses for the demo I am and I am not, when you see it you may be disappointed but the art doesnt look like that plus he said he left out a lot and incomplete movements.

Ive been trying to put up a clip of the opening of Wun Yuen, Wun Yuen Cho Hoi - "Emergence of the Chaotic Origin", up to "Cloud dragon appears in the East" but its to big for youtube.

When I get it up Ill post it here!!!

Thanks for your intrest....

Garry Ape

This does seem like a lot of excuses although it also seems like you don't want an art that you are that you practice well and hold to a certain standard being misrepresented.

I understand if another student of a different teacher whom tries to display how good he is at the art but misrepresents it and for gosh sakes he is a student of course he will not present the art very well. It could be seen as worse if another student was attempting to add a little something different from the original art especially if the original art holds the important systematic principles that may be altered when adding something different to the form. Your trying to make a living that's and market this stuff Its understandable to make excuses.

Its a funny thing excuses can help explain the situation. They are good to know. Although they shouldn't be thought of as a way to mischievously deal with responsibility.

(I'm sorry if I'm detering this off topic)

hi spirit ape,

thanks for the reply.

Found this on another forum - i think it's your sifu/si gung performing primordial chaos one chi palm? - http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=6...;hilit=Wu+YiHui .

Kind regards

kitherapyworks :)

I watched some of this (soon will watch it all)

I had to interrupt myself from finish watching it and say post that all a sudden I have a vast interest in knowing more about Wun Yuen System.

The thing is I dont want to teach this system out cause I dont want to see it ruined by people thinking they can add other systems or way of thought to it!

I taught One person only my representivite in Europe and even he doesnt want it out, I just dont think people will respect it and im affrain it will be bastardized or destroyed in no time.

Im in no way selling this system out or marketing it, I made a website a few years ago so people can go and learn from my Sifu, but he is no longer teaching it out ony brushing ups his disciples when they go to see him.

If I ever thought to teach this out again I would make sure the person /student I sellect will be drilled and tested constantly on all levels which I guess most importantly trusted to learn it. Which means ill will probably be hated by the student cause it will make them angry that they will not get things when expected no matter how much money was offered.

Regards

Garry Ape

P.S The Burning Palms System is just as powerful and completely different, ive been asked to spread this in its entirity which I promised to do, If you are keen to learn something as rare as Wun Yuen System the Burning Palm art is a good test!

Sorry if I sound rude.... :(

Basically I want to teach someone that has the same passion and love for the rare system as I do but those are few and hard to fine, that is what I meant by saying bastardize the art and trusting someone to learn it the way I learnt and studied it!

Hard to find dedicated students and reading most of the forums espcially this one people seem to swap and change teachers and redevelop what they get from them, kunlun added with KAP, kunlun with this and that, this is what I dont want to happen.

regards

Garry

Basically I want to teach someone that has the same passion and love for the rare system as I do but those are few and hard to fine, that is what I meant by saying bastardize the art and trusting someone to learn it the way I learnt and studied it!

Hard to find dedicated students and reading most of the forums espcially this one people seem to swap and change teachers and redevelop what they get from them, kunlun added with KAP, kunlun with this and that, this is what I dont want to happen.

regards

Garry

Couldnt have said it better myself,Garry.

regards

Kitherapyworks :)

The thing is I dont want to teach this system out cause I dont want to see it ruined by people thinking they can add other systems or way of thought to it!

I taught One person only my representivite in Europe and even he doesnt want it out, I just dont think people will respect it and im affrain it will be bastardized or destroyed in no time.

Im in no way selling this system out or marketing it, I made a website a few years ago so people can go and learn from my Sifu, but he is no longer teaching it out ony brushing ups his disciples when they go to see him.

If I ever thought to teach this out again I would make sure the person /student I sellect will be drilled and tested constantly on all levels which I guess most importantly trusted to learn it. Which means ill will probably be hated by the student cause it will make them angry that they will not get things when expected no matter how much money was offered.

Regards

Garry Ape

P.S The Burning Palms System is just as powerful and completely different, ive been asked to spread this in its entirity which I promised to do, If you are keen to learn something as rare as Wun Yuen System the Burning Palm art is a good test!

Sorry if I sound rude.... :(

I agree with this too. It's said that a student (of qigong) shouldn't teach until after 10 years of diligent practice but people I know want to turn around just after they learn something and teach it to someone else. Heck, I've been practicing Wuji qigong for over 15 years and have discovered things only found through practice. How can someone teach well after 2 weeks?

After coming back from China I wanted to teach the Bagua I had learned to help bring attention to my teacher.. for his benefit, not mine. And, I will still do that but not as a school. I work 12 hours a day as a software engineer so this for me is not about money. When I was in China I always met with my teacher when we were suppose to. I practiced everyday to try to understand what was being taught. I brought him gifts and looked out for him and now I'm in the states, I still do. Most of his Chinese students were half interested and lazy to practice. It's very difficult to find a good teacher, very difficult. It's extremely difficult to find high quality material. And it's very difficult to find good students.

Edited by Baguakid

You can never Master it you just keep practicing!! <_< I think I know where this is leading, bring it on!!!

Interesting Karma today in wanting to write on this subject. I was able to get into a closed library with the help of a janitor and write about vows. The mighty custodian of the world able to open many a locked door....

There are vows you can uphold, they are called master vows. And writing them out is a useful practice in itself.

This practice arises from Guru Yoga as taught by the Buddhists. Three times a day and three times a night write down the ideas of what it means to be a master of your system. Then a good quality and a bad quality of the thought. And don't be afraid to see the good as the bad and vice versa.

The play of good and bad qualities is were wisdom likes to arise from.

The modern Taoist practices are working on finding suitable vessels for holding correct views.

Liu he ba fa The basics were poured into me by Sifu Bob Cook and Lao Shih Eric.

Bob and Eric were taught by Kuo Lien Ying and James Wing Wu

The Hua Tuo was created with the help of Lama Ngakpa Dorje and Amitabha Buddha

in 2002~2004 and I gave out the methods at the Kalachakra puja of 2004 in Toronto Canada.

The post heaven sequence is found at a place called Blackstone Ranch.

The Tai ji players of Taos New Mexico are those that currently use it.

Edited by Machin Shin

Machin,

You are a interesting character, do you have any clips of yourself performing anything not just LHBF?

Kind regards

Ape

Nope no clips. Just an Old Friend that's a DJ and the dance floor that she creates. For awhile we had a young yogini that would do some of the most interesting postures and movements. The night scene is pretty chaotic but after an hour or so of just moving with the crowd the chaos starts to create patterns. And as I travel with Her to a different club I look for the similarity in the moves, looking for order to arise out of the chaos. Usually every club is different, with no real pattern to the people s movement. Well there is the order of just bouncing in place with the rythms of the music.

And the Love that is created by everybody that attends. The Love is free to anybody that needs it.

Oh man. What am I saying free love from Chaos?!? The demons will never let me rest for this one.

Still the question is in the air....You are a Master but can you dance to it? Funky Monkey! Eerm I mean Ape.