kitherapyworks

Primordial Chaos One Chi Palm

Hellow, i think you came to the right place. You can PM spirit ape or wait till he posts in this thread.

Kind regards, Mike

Hello,

I teach Wun Yuen Yut Hei Jurng, how may I assist you?

regards

Garry Ape

Sorry I didnt answer you, YES my student is qualified to teach Wun Yuen he is in Sweden Ill get him on here if he is willing to teach it out yet, he may teach it you and him can work that out?

Ape

Truely You may have mastered the Primordial chaos palm!

But can you dance with it?

Honky!

Oh now don't be bummy and give me that Lop sau <clap clap>

Bitches please put away your man's pistals and hand me that Krystal<clap clap>

O! now give me money!!

I say hey! honky!

Baby i got you money

Don't you worry! Honky

Baby i got your money<clap clap>

sexy....

sexy.....

Edited by Machin Shin

Primordial wisdom-self originating before anything else existed.

Now suppose that is it possible for the self to originate before it existed. This self has no concepts with which to compare against, and therefor can be judged as innocent. Since it is innocent it can be understood as pure.

With purity of intent being it's natural function a solution is at hand.

With your practice being primordial is it possible to suggest that a new solution is at hand that isn't based on any previous schools of thought?

(With the the help of ODB of the wutang clan)

You had better help me solve this probleemmm

I'm gonna originate and tell theemmm

Hey Lao tzu <clap clap>

I say hey I got your money!

don't you worry Lao tzu<clap clap>

I got your money!

Tryin' to not get in the holy ghost trance and rob them

wishin' that I'm not some ole' dirty dirty busted ass in the this world system of greed.

Speak normal and ask the questions properly and you might just get an answer rather coming on the thread being a tool?!

thanks for your reply, this system has no relation to Wudang / Mo Dong!

Ape :o

Yes and No, depending on how you look at it and what you feel is right!!!

Primordial is the beginning

Chaos can lead to infinate possibilties

But you will answer me with Chaos was the beginning yeh? ;)

Ape

Spirit,

Can you talk a litte about what this palm is? What are the characteristics of this gong?

Thanks.

Hi,

The system has one REALLY long form done properly takes 45minutes to 1hr, it has 64 sections each section talks of the beginning , creation, developing yin yang, splitting yin yang, sun, moon, stars, earth chi, water, heavenly daoist creatures, energies, 5 elements and returning back to the void.

Its like a bible but in movement form!

hope that helps...

Ape

Sorry plus it has meditation (6 hearts), body breathing, nei gung, standing jaam jong.

Ape

Hi,

The system has one REALLY long form done properly takes 45minutes to 1hr, it has 64 sections each section talks of the beginning , creation, developing yin yang, splitting yin yang, sun, moon, stars, earth chi, water, heavenly daoist creatures, energies, 5 elements and returning back to the void.

Its like a bible but in movement form!

hope that helps...

Ape

Sorry plus it has meditation (6 hearts), body breathing, nei gung, standing jaam jong.

Ape

Sorry for this ignorant question Ape but is it at all like Iron Palm or Vibrating Palm, etc?

Again...sorry.

:)

The only thing is that looks close is Water Boxing, its doesnt use Iron Palm its based on a soft hand instead!

regards

Garry

To truly understand iron palm I've had to spend time at a monastery reading about the levels of hell and the qualities of a iron king. then drinking super hot tea from little cups...almost like molten punishment from the wrathful dietys.

Chaos can be a interesting subject of study....mine lead me into the noise of astronomical observations. No matter how precise the observations become there is always a little error, or chaos. Chaos on the level of a solar system... can be a huge mistake. What comes to mind is the mars mission that crashed into the planet because of the difference between metric and english units.

Chaos truly fascinating and extremely terrifying.

Garry,

Can you talk a bit more about the developing yin and yang and splitting ying and yang above? That part is of particular interest to me, and if you're able to talk a bit about the movements related to that it'd be cool. thanks-

To truly understand iron palm I've had to spend time at a monastery reading about the levels of hell and the qualities of a iron king. then drinking super hot tea from little cups...almost like molten punishment from the wrathful dietys.

Chaos can be a interesting subject of study....mine lead me into the noise of astronomical observations. No matter how precise the observations become there is always a little error, or chaos. Chaos on the level of a solar system... can be a huge mistake. What comes to mind is the mars mission that crashed into the planet because of the difference between metric and english units.

Chaos truly fascinating and extremely terrifying.

Iron palm, hell, iron king and super hot tea huh?....what kind of iron palm is this exactly?

Yeah Chaos isnt always bad like people think CHAOS is!!!

Growant,

Its not what your probably thinkink in terms of Mo Pai although all nei gung uses the building of dan tian/s!! ;)

It does say that if you master Yin and Yang Energies you will become immortal, its too hard to give you detail of the moves during the form where it talks yin yang but alot of the moves the hands and arms as well stepping moves in yin yang patterns, combines circles and squares, spirals. ;)

Ape

Hi Gary

is there any video of this practice up on the web that we can check out?

thanks

franklin

Hi,

Yes, unfortunately there is and if you look hard enough your will find it! I emailed my Sifu 2 days ago telling him someone he knows has put up a old private demo he did trying the art in a different way and he isnt happy it was a private demo for himself to see what it looks like with different body and power which totally made it sloppy and not good.

Since alot of people asking me about it, soon after someone put this up to try and embarrass or hurt his art and I think I know who it is possibly a couple in on it and if I find out if its true things will be different. Im sounding like im making excuses for the demo I am and I am not, when you see it you may be disappointed but the art doesnt look like that plus he said he left out a lot and incomplete movements.

Ive been trying to put up a clip of the opening of Wun Yuen, Wun Yuen Cho Hoi - "Emergence of the Chaotic Origin", up to "Cloud dragon appears in the East" but its to big for youtube.

When I get it up Ill post it here!!!

Thanks for your intrest....

Garry Ape

Iron palm, hell, iron king and super hot tea huh?....what kind of iron palm is this exactly?

It's what I have spent time understanding through prostration, meditation, and years of training.

What I know about water boxing(liu he ba fa) is that it is a combination of all three internal arts.

Xing I generates Intent

Bagua understanding of how Intent transforms

Tai Ji moving to the stillness of the Intent as it transforms.

Liu he ba fa (six harmonies eight essences) combines all three in broad and expansive ideas,

being a water boxer in Taoism is like being a mahasiddhi(great saint) in Buddhism.

This chaos palm technique sounds like a harmony in itself.

Edited by Machin Shin

Machin,

Interesting comment, even in my Wun Yuen system it says that when you understand Yin Yang energies you will be immortal /enlightened.

Water Boxing is a very powerful and beautiful art, who do you study with?

Ape

Got it thanks, please read yours!!! ;)

Regards

Garry

I did have a website a year a go on wun yuen, i might get it back up?