Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Ian

YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, youuuuuuuuu, YOU!!!!

thankx much for solving the puzzle... man was I puzzled... weren't you meant to be a female???

Holy cow... you know what Deb said as we left... she said... Harry... I DO THINK you & Ian should get to know each other better... you have some similarities...

by the way. Thankx much for retyping all the addresses...

Welcome man... welcome...

And it sure was a pleasure meeting you, even though we had not that much exchange...

maybe in the future?

Harry

Great to see you back and to put a face with the name. Happy to hear you've been more single pointed this year. Obviously it's an issue I think we all have trouble with. BTW - I'm really grateful that you've turned me on to Sifu Yap. His form has a lot of bliss packed into it and I keep meaning to revisit it more frequently.

Anyway, I'm happy to see you coming out of the closet as yourself, and I hope we can all help you keep true to your intentions here ... even though that may require us to tell you to stop making so many balanced, insightful posts which I don't think anyone is going to be up for. :D

Sean.

Hello Throddy/Ian/Munch (TIM?)!

So nice to know that you are part of this community. Now that you are no longer a teacher, and having to hold up to the need to be the expert, you are free like the rest of us to just be a bum!

I had wondered a couple of times if Munch was you, what with the (fairly) unmistakable great humor.

Sorry to hear you lost your pup.

Chris

Hi Ian!

The plot thickens!

Its nice to know that I'm not the only one to break my new years resolution =)

Btw, I didn't know you lived in Oxford. Next time I'm in Henley, maybe we can arrange a get-to-gether.?

Btw, do you know how to get in touch with Burgs via email?

h

Hi Ian!

The plot thickens!

Its nice to know that I'm not the only one to break my new years resolution =)

Btw, I didn't know you lived in Oxford. Next time I'm in Henley, maybe we can arrange a get-to-gether.?

Btw, do you know how to get in touch with Burgs via email?

h

8757[/snapback]

Sure. Be good to meet up. Am away, touch wood, in Jan and Feb, otherwise in Oxford for the foreseeable. When you next about?

Have pm'd you burgs's email.

Sure. Be good to meet up. Am away, touch wood, in Jan and Feb, otherwise in Oxford for the foreseeable. When you next about?

Have pm'd you burgs's email.

8758[/snapback]

Damn, she just won't stay buried, will she? I guess Hallowe'en is as good a time as any for zombie hounds to stalk the earth.

Will try to persuade the computer of my new identity.

Cheers,

I

hi Ian!! I lived in Oxford for eight months!! GOD I miss that place! I shared a house with two to four other people in Summertown. I would rather have lived in the cool part of town. I forget the name of the neighborhood, but it's the one that the Magic Cafe was in. I worked there for three days until Hafiz fired me. He hired four people and only needed three. Do you know the place? Does Bernadette still work there? Do you hang out at the Inner Bookshop? I used to go to open mic called Catweazle, is that still around? I went to pagan pub moots at Port Mahon and drank lovely herbal wines. Also I really love those beautiful faerie postcards they sell at the post office on one of those three streets... You know John and Kaitlin Matthews live in Oxford too... the Celtic shaman authors. Missin' it terribly... I fell in love with a student at the U...god I miss him too. He's in Liverpool and I can't get ahold of him anymore. :( I love Oxford, I am jealous! Oh yeah, don't ever let anybody stay at that god awful bed and breakfast in Summertown, those guys are mean.

I have to say, that doggie pic is one of the cutest I've seen. Was it hard to capture that moment, or did it come easy? :)

Hello, Ian, and welcome to the Bums!!

I've attached a pic of my ruppy- his name is HUCK.

post-106-1130951635.jpg

hi Ian!! I lived in Oxford for eight months!! GOD I miss that place! I shared a house with two to four other people in Summertown. I would rather have lived in the cool part of town. I forget the name of the neighborhood, but it's the one that the Magic Cafe was in. I worked there for three days until Hafiz fired me. He hired four people and only needed three. Do you know the place? Does Bernadette still work there? Do you hang out at the Inner Bookshop? I used to go to open mic called Catweazle, is that still around? I went to pagan pub moots at Port Mahon and drank lovely herbal wines. Also I really love those beautiful faerie postcards they sell at the post office on one of those three streets... You know John and Kaitlin Matthews live in Oxford too... the Celtic shaman authors. Missin' it terribly... I fell in love with a student at the U...god I miss him too. He's in Liverpool and I can't get ahold of him anymore. :( I love Oxford, I am jealous! Oh yeah, don't ever let anybody stay at that god awful bed and breakfast in Summertown, those guys are mean.

8794[/snapback]

Yeah, Summertown can be a bit sorta dry sherry, we are not amused. But they pay their gardeners well up there, if you can speak the language.

I'm on the cool bit, the Cowley road area (naturally :) ). Was in the Inner bookshop last Saturday, but I tend not to stay there any longer than necessary in case I break out in spending.

Catweazle is in it's "9th glorious year" according to the posters. I got lots of folky friends do stuff there regularly.

I like it here too. Just moved back after 9 months in London, which kinda sucked.

Give us a shout if you come by again.

Sign in to follow this