Satori

Reptilians connected to this forum!

Not quite sure what to make out of the intentions for this thread.

Satori, I've read a lot of your posts from the other threads, at first I really liked your answers, but then you started acting in a not very cool manner. This thread you've started IMHO isn't really that cool. Coming from some place else, or maybe from someONE else, it could be pretty funny, especially given the reptile connection with this forum.... but coming from you at this time..... I dunno, it doesn't seem that funny. It seems, at its best best, immature.

If you have issues with other people, you could at least try and keep it within the threads concerning them. I feel it's incredibly unnecessary to start a separate thread about an issue that has no need to be made.

Honestly, if it weren't for other people in this thread, I wouldn't be making this post. As much as I like this board, I have to force myself to post, and there are times when I have to force myself to come here at all :lol: but it's still great, a lot of great people here, and a lot of good insights gained from their help.

Anyway.

I cannot tell you how painful that was, and still is (it's going on in the background right now.....)

Speaking of chickens and eggs, to me the questions of Reptilians comes down to this:

Should I believe it, without seeing it?

or

Do I have to believe it to see it?

Michael

Interesting questions, and I ask myself that about ghosts, mostly. I'm open to the possibility and believe the accounts that others have said, but at the same time I don't, and probably won't, fully believe it until I see it.

Was it the invention of the X-ray machines that let us see them that made bone fractures real?

Some of the Innuit and Chukchi children are still born and raised in round igloos. Scientists have found they do not see straight lines. Not until they've been exposed to enough square buildings and spent enough time inside them.

You believe what you perceive, and you perceive what your faculties have been trained to perceive.

If I perceive differently from you because my faculties have been trained somewhat differently, it becomes a matter of whether you believe me (a generic me) when I say I perceive something you don't. So in order to decide whether you should believe me, you might want to determine the overall credibility of my statements, on issues unrelated to the one where we perceive differently. If you just choose to not believe things you don't see, you might miss out on a straight line or two...

...and they do exist, abstractly speaking... though in reality they don't, Innuit children got it absolutely right -- they don't see what doesn't actually exist, and straight lines don't actually exist, they are constructed by our brains on specs obtained via early perceptional training, the training consisting in being exposed to square and rectangular man-made dwellings offering visual approximation of the abstract notion of a "straight line" coupled with visual deprivation of the non-abstract, real, natural forms in the early developmental environment.

However, these same Innuit and Chukchi children who can't see straight lines can see spirits! -- just like their ancestors could for hundreds of thousands of years. Maybe there's something about our straight lines that crosses over (cuts and damages) the areas of the brain needed to see other things... straight lines not just in our dwellings but in our linear step-by-step logical constructs, seemingly real...

...but not really...

Excellent post :D

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Not quite sure what to make out of the intentions for this thread.

Satori, I've read a lot of your posts from the other threads, at first I really liked your answers, but then you started acting in a not very cool manner. This thread you've started IMHO isn't really that cool. Coming from some place else, or maybe from someONE else, it could be pretty funny, especially given the reptile connection with this forum.... but coming from you at this time..... I dunno, it doesn't seem that funny. It seems, at its best best, immature.

If you have issues with other people, you could at least try and keep it within the threads concerning them. I feel it's incredibly unnecessary to start a separate thread about an issue that has no need to be made.

Honestly, if it weren't for other people in this thread, I wouldn't be making this post. As much as I like this board, I have to force myself to post, and there are times when I have to force myself to come here at all :lol: but it's still great, a lot of great people here, and a lot of good insights gained from their help.

Anyway.

I cannot tell you how painful that was, and still is (it's going on in the background right now.....)

Interesting questions, and I ask myself that about ghosts, mostly. I'm open to the possibility and believe the accounts that others have said, but at the same time I don't, and probably won't, fully believe it until I see it.

Yes. Immature, irresponsible and of course, absolutely absurd. I personally thought it was kinda funny but more importantly, it makes a point.

Speaking of chickens and eggs, to me the questions of Reptilians comes down to this:

Should I believe it, without seeing it?

or

Do I have to believe it to see it?

Michael

One question missing I feel:

Should I believe it if indeed I see it?

Thing is even if you see spirits (I have) you still do not know if they are real or just a figment of your imagination. Unti an experience trickles down and has an impact on the third dimension that I live in, i find it hard to be sure of anything. I know that I have a need for food, procreation and physical and mental stimulation, basic needs. Beyond that it's a tough call defining reality. Spiritual phenomena have as much of a chance to be real as they may be a result of subjective psychological and sensory processes. The human mind re-interprets everything we see and feel and think in the context of our personal experiences and conditioning. Taomeow gave a nice example of this. The human psyche feels a need to be in an equilibrium and it will search for any means to make that happen. It is definitely not objective in it's evaluation of reality ;)

Edited by freesun

Thing is even if you see spirits (I have) you still do not know if they are real or just a figment of your imagination. Unti an experience trickles down and has an impact on the third dimension that I live in, i find it hard to be sure of anything. I know that I have a need for food, procreation and physical and mental stimulation, basic needs. Beyond that it's a tough call defining reality. Spiritual phenomena have as much of a chance to be real as they may be a result of subjective psychological and sensory processes. The human mind re-interprets everything we see and feel and think in the context of our personal experiences and conditioning. Taomeow gave a nice example of this. The human psyche feels a need to be in an equilibrium and it will search for any means to make that happen. It is definitely not objective in it's evaluation of reality ;)

I agree with all of this as well :)

How about a list of those who are involved with the reptillians?

I don't think this goes against the insult policy as it will be "factual". Of course if you want to believe this you will placing your trust in those who have the psychic vision or wahtever.

There were of course... :lol: reptilian eggs before any chickens arrived...I can do a very accurate gecko imitation. Does that make me reptilian?

who's Avid Dyke? ;)

but seriously,

it's better than state/dictator approved television?

ok sure some countries are a lot better than other countries

but there's always something that can be done better *some*where?

let me just say i understand both sides of it

by the way his advance theories are not bad at all imo, for example the many dimensions theory and calendar etc theories

by the way, anyone know the Storm (Don Lawrence drawn) and Erich von Danicken comics? They're good. :)

http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl&q...le&resnum=4

http://tatjana.ingold.ch/index.php?id=comic5

If telling them to %@k off doesn't work, you can always try toning it in tune with 396 hz

Edited by Xienkula1

There was someone who found out the frequencies of healthy organs (all kinds, from skin to bones and a lot more) and there are tuning forks sold with those frequencies.

Trunk and Lin, :( that was an awesome Star Trek fight seen and you know it.

I'll stand for no critisim of captain James T :angry:

I've posted only 66 times so far, so I don't think I've gotten the attention of Tao Bum reptilian lineage beings yet,

Posts=2,802

and my house is FILLED with Geckos

oh crap :unsure:

and I practiced Kunlun for a year almost everyday.

AAARRRRRRRRRggggggggg.............

:rolleyes::D

hahaha

Not every reptilian being is evil, controlling and out to take advantage of the human race.

I would say, invite them over for tea and enjoy yourself. Reptilian or not, they still have to use a human

body for one reason or another, so they are no different then why we use our human body.

Peace,

Lin

When I first joined the site and reptiles came up, I made fun of it, that people could believe in such absurdity. Years later I'm more open to the idea, but not necessarily a believer. Lots of stuff out there, our brains carry within them our reptilian past, but we paint reality with the brush of our expectations.

I think there is one reality and we tend to be blind to many aspects of it. Yet there is so much drama involved w/ the whole reptilian mythos. Worse there is much paranoia laden within it.

How do we separate our thoughts and fears from what Is. I asked Mak Ti Sin that question and he had answers, but along with them came, what I consider, his cultural baggage. Seeing a nasty hell for my ancestors and just about everyone whose not in his system. No thanks. If I'm going to dip my brain into something I'd like it to be positive or at least balanced.

Michael

I am curious about these beings, What is it all about? Are they only trying to communicate, if some are ok and some evil that makes sense. I know there are many trans-dimensional beings, including ourselves, but I don't think I encountered a reptillian.

hahaha

Not every reptilian being is evil, controlling and out to take advantage of the human race.

I would say, invite them over for tea and enjoy yourself. Reptilian or not, they still have to use a human

body for one reason or another, so they are no different then why we use our human body.

Peace,

Lin

I am curious about these beings, What is it all about? Are they only trying to communicate, if some are ok and some evil that makes sense. I know there are many trans-dimensional beings, including ourselves, but I don't think I encountered a reptillian.

I was being a bit "funny" ... but in all seriousness, there are so many "types" of manifest beings out there. No need to worry about them because humans are not all good either. Why bother with other beings when people can't even control themselves and do good things to each other? I would still be "paranoid" towards humans acting the way they do before I worry about Reptilians, and or other beings.

Then again, if we concern ourselves with these beings, and still lack the wisdom to see through the ilusion they present, what's the point in concerning ourselves with them? I'd rather push the thoughts of them aside, meditate, investigate the mind, and attain some wisdom. Afterward its all inevitable that one will be able to see through illusion; one's own and those of others...lol

Peace,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

Thanks. I was just curious. As my perception grows I am trying to understand what I encounter, or may. But you are right, it is off track. And yes, the human ego is far more dangerous, and the reason behind any malevolent entity being able to bother us. I think Einstein said something like there are only two infinates- space and human ignorance.

I was being a bit "funny" ... but in all seriousness, there are so many "types" of manifest beings out there. No need to worry about them because humans are not all good either. Why bother with other beings when people can't even control themselves and do good things to each other? I would still be "paranoid" towards humans acting the way they do before I worry about Reptilians, and or other beings.

Then again, if we concern ourselves with these beings, and still lack the wisdom to see through the inclusion they present, what's the point in concerning ourselves with them? I'd rather push the thoughts of them aside, meditate, investigate the mind, and attain some wisdom. Afterward its all inevitable that one will be able to see through illusion; one's own and those of others...lol

Peace,

Lin

Of course there are reptilians. Do you think earth is the only planet with life? Imagine

all the planets out there and what diversity of life they hold and where they

are in development both in technological development, biological, and spiritual growth.

The beach full of sand is no different from the universe full of planets.

There are as many planets as sand grains on the beach. Ever look at the picture

taken by hubble of the universe? Its amazing! This is just a picture what it

can see. Just imagine the possibilities of whats not in the frame and depth.

Click on image to zoom in.

http://imgsrc.hubblesite.org/hu/db/images/...-07-a-print.jpg

The milky way galaxy alone contains over 100 billion stars

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=31

Imagine 100 billion galaxies x 100 billion stars. Now thats what we

are talking about.

Still think you are alone?

Edited by dragonfire

We are the youngest species on Earth with the exception of the glowing mouse, and just as unnatural. Reptiles ruled this planet for hundreds of millions of years, we've been around for a second... but the attitude on us... glows like that mouse-jellyfish heterochimera we've created in our labs, as glowing evidence of our having learned to tweak with things we are the outcome of having been tweaked with. As above, so below.

As the great (and also glowing) cosmic DNA serpent told Jeremy Narby when ayahuaska made the former visible to the latter for the first time,

"you're just a human being." Meaning, you're nothing special, just another DNA-based life form, possibly genetically engineered to boot.

He could have reparteed with "you're just a reptile," of course, except he-she wasn't...

Source of the above slight to our kind: "The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge," by Jeremy Narby, Ph.D.

Are you guys even remotely serious? You do know that David Icke is schizophrenic right?

Peace.

Are you guys even remotely serious? You do know that David Icke is schizophrenic right?

Peace.

If he is, it sure beats being "normal" by orders of magnitude. (so far for speculation on intelligence and mindsets and politics and whatever)

But no, i don't think negative labels are helpful in these sort of "cases" (totally bad pun) ;)

Just my opinion.

Also i don't agree with your simple "peace", as if to say: i'm going to say something really stupid now and somewhere deep down i should know it, but i apologize for it in advance kind of thing, but that aside: no peace can not happen untill some things are fought for and won. (and i'm not talking about Hitler kind of wars, because that is fighting evil with evil, i am talking about everyone standing up for themselves AND others. ;)

niiiiice.

Edited by froggie

If Icke's dark paranoid reality was remotely real wouldn't he have been served up on a reptilian platter or have the blood thirsty psychopaths who rule us kill him off years ago?

Michael