Maoshan Exchange

Sounds interesting but I personally would not actively practice this as it sounds like dark magick. Once you have invoked these spirits you have to keep up the offerings etc. Could be wrong in this instance though. Would love to hear STTInstitues opinion.

Blessings to you....

Yes blessings to You also My Friend.

You're correct, Once You start theres no turning back. Ideally these arts are intended for the single man & not recomended for anybody with children or family, Unless under a masters guidance.

Yes blessings to You also My Friend.

You're correct, Once You start theres no turning back. Ideally these arts are intended for the single man & not recomended for anybody with children or family, Unless under a masters guidance.

Are you familiar with Jerry Alan Johnson (Zheng Yi temple) by any chance and the stuff he teaches?

His site is daoistmagic.com

necromancing? what is this Everquest? aha

so whats the point? to gain power? become immortal? or what?

how does any of this help with your fundamental problem of ignorance of the true nature of reality?

all this seems to do is bolster the sense of self, when in actuality belief in a self is the root of the problem.

Edited by mikaelz

Are you familiar with Jerry Alan Johnson (Zheng Yi temple) by any chance and the stuff he teaches?

His site is daoistmagic.com

No :lol: is he a master in this kind of thing ?

666 can you tell me what your pic is in your avartar is it the Thunder god?

Looks more like a stylised garuda.

No :lol: is he a master in this kind of thing ?

Well you mentioned how you believe your master is one of the only few people who actually teach magic,

And yes, Dr. Johnson claims to be and has pretty expensive books out on the subject. You claimed to have studied under someone who had a wide range of knowledge with these things that is no longer available in the modern world. Just wanted your opinion on the many other so called Daoist magic practices out there.

Check out the website.

BTW, I originally posted inquiring about who your master was, but it seemed like you wanted it to remain anonymous. As you say, dark magic involving entities is heavy material and can easily lead the practitioner to pitfalls unless he/she has a strong foundation or a teacher to guide him.

And there is no guarantee that there may be other motifs behind such willingness to reveal your master's teachings "for trade." <_< .

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Well you mentioned how you believe your master is one of the only few people who actually teach magic,

And yes, Dr. Johnson claims to be and has pretty expensive books out on the subject. You claimed to have studied under someone who had a wide range of knowledge with these things that is no longer available in the modern world. Just wanted your opinion on the many other so called Daoist magic practices out there.

Check out the website.

BTW, I originally posted inquiring about who your master was, but it seemed like you wanted it to remain anonymous. As you say, dark magic involving entities is heavy material and can easily lead the practitioner to pitfalls unless he/she has a strong foundation or a teacher to guide him.

And there is no guarantee that there may be other motifs behind such willingness to reveal your master's teachings "for trade." <_< .

Hey just relax a little bro, Im not trying to twist anybodys arm or something. I know there are many people who come here and are interested in this subject. I would like to gain some new material myself and just thought this would be a nice place to start.

There are thousands of individuals who practice Maoshan style & I dont claim myself to be anything special, only lucky. Im in no position to say what is authentic or not, But judging by your friends photograph he does not seem to have that much Energy at all.

Hope this helps some you in some way,All the best.

Just curious. What attainments have you acheived from your teacher's system, or, what sort of things do you ask the devas to do for you?

Hey just relax a little bro, Im not trying to twist anybodys arm or something. I know there are many people who come here and are interested in this subject. I would like to gain some new material myself and just thought this would be a nice place to start.

There are thousands of individuals who practice Maoshan style & I dont claim myself to be anything special, only lucky. Im in no position to say what is authentic or not, But judging by your friends photograph he does not seem to have that much Energy at all.

Hope this helps some you in some way,All the best.

Recently there's been tension here with all the talk of reptilians and ghosts taking over the world and teachers targeting students for not so virtuous purposes...

And you came here with 666, dark magic, young beautiful wives... :lol::lol: Just not a good timing. :rolleyes: .

Anyways, since all the rave here the past year has surrounded Kunlun, perhaps you can add it to your collection.

Regarding Dr. Johnson, I believe he does have an extensive range of information on magic and such, but I guess knowledge doesn't always translate into understanding. His material is costly (and probably one of the only few legitimate English presentations on the subject) and I was hoping that someone with experience could comment on it.