Sign in to follow this  
BGROUND2

essential practice

The taoist practices have interested me for some time . After doing some Hatha Yoga i felt attuned enough to the practices to get some benifit from a few of the universal tao excersises in Mantak Chia's books but like so many others got a little greedy and impatient. Found myself fooling around with the sexual practices, almost completley ignoring the basics.

After some time off i'd like to return to my daily practice , only this time really start and stay with the very basics.

I have just ordered ''the inner smile'', "The six healing sounds" and "turn stress into vitality". I will not hestitate to let you knows know about any relevent ponderings and meanderings. I hope within this forum advice will be reachable to enable a sensible and safe development to begin.

I have recently qualified in Alternative and Complementery Therapies. Due to heath challenges, I am yet to begin work so primarally I am seeking the health benifit the pactices can bring.

It looks like you guys have a great sense of community, looking forwad to being a part of it..

BGROUND2

Welcome!

:D

Trunk

standard 'hello' post-script:

Over the years this online community has clarified many things, and much of it is archived at AlchemicalTaoism.com. If you're a noob and interested in a topic, take advantage and browse over there and/or search TTBs threads: that'll quickly get you up-to-speed and help improve the level of conversation.

Sign in to follow this